M14 updates

16 hours ago, strictmachine said:

No. You are a racist if you want Madonna alone on her album and no features. 

😂Thanks for clearing that up for me. I'm going to throw out all of her "white girl" albums.......I think everyone else should do the same, it's for the best #staywoke

well, i dont want that migos shit, either.

he is homophobic. thats not in alliance with most of madonna fandom and our liberal belief. his homophobe is in sharp contrast to gay pride and minorities life in respect.

i dont want him near her. it does not fit with what she has expressed and insisted through her whole career.

not to mention the rap thing. for me at least the rap thing is not the greatest thing on earth. not the most preferred from her catalogue.

weve heard already her work with featured rap enough. well she could feature some collabs, but not the migos.

i want no stupid homophobic fool in her new album. its not like her. it shouldnt be.

45 minutes ago, veroelectronica said:

well, i dont want that migos shit, either.

he is homophobic. thats not in alliance with most of madonna fandom and our liberal belief. his homophobe is in sharp contrast to gay pride and minorities life in respect.

i dont want him near her. it does not fit with what she has expressed and insisted through her whole career.

not to mention the rap thing. for me at least the rap thing is not the greatest thing on earth. not the most preferred from her catalogue.

weve heard already her work with featured rap enough. well she could feature some collabs, but not the migos.

i want no stupid homophobic fool in her new album. its not like her. it shouldnt be.

You are aware Migos is a group, right?

Why must we analyze everything that is put out on social media?  It's a pic/video of M at a music festival (which happens to be Mango/Mongo/Mingo/Mocho....whatever)!!  It's her album and her interests.  People assume she can no longer make wise decisions based on IG pictures/stories or what her new music will sound like with whom.  I, like most here, am not a big rap music fan....although I survived the few Nikki, MIA, Snoopy, NAS....even Mike Tyson and the few other features.  Not my favorite songs from M....but bearable.  She has always delivered the goods (more good than bad).  All this racist, political correctness, social justice, victimization bullshit needs to take a back seat to THE MUSIC.  I can be somewhat vocal/judgmental a times too.  Love is understanding (and patience is a virtue). It's Madonna, FFS!!!!!  :banghead:  

Sorry for the rant.  M just needs to hurry the fuck up.  Music makes the people come together (and absence makes us fans go "apeshit")...:lol:

1 hour ago, todsmod said:

Why must we analyze everything that is put out on social media?  It's a pic/video of M at a music festival (which happens to be Mango/Mongo/Mingo/Mocho....whatever)!!  It's her album and her interests.  People assume she can no longer make wise decisions based on IG pictures/stories or what her new music will sound like with whom.  I, like most here, am not a big rap music fan....although I survived the few Nikki, MIA, Snoopy, NAS....even Mike Tyson and the few other features.  Not my favorite songs from M....but bearable.  She has always delivered the goods (more good than bad).  All this racist, political correctness, social justice, victimization bullshit needs to take a back seat to THE MUSIC.  I can be somewhat vocal/judgmental a times too.  Love is understanding (and patience is a virtue). It's Madonna, FFS!!!!!  :banghead:  

Sorry for the rant.  M just needs to hurry the fuck up.  Music makes the people come together (and absence makes us fans go "apeshit")...:lol:

Isn’t analyzing everything she puts out to the public part of the fun? As long as it’s in a respectable and intelligent manner.... otherwise, I don’t get what we’re doing here, then...

After Migos not wanting to perform with Drag Queens during Katy Perry's "Bon Appetit" performance because of homophobia you would think most people on this forum would be opposed to Madonna collaborating lol

10 minutes ago, Arnian said:

After Migos not wanting to perform with Drag Queens during Katy Perry's "Bon Appetit" performance because of homophobia you would think most people on this forum would be opposed to Madonna collaborating lol

They have made homophobic comments but the drag queen thing is not true. https://www.spin.com/2017/05/migos-drag-queen-controversy-snl/

I really, really wish Madonna would stop collaborating and/or praising homophobic artists. I don't really understand what's up with that. But if she wants to collaborate with rappers, there are LGBT friendly and LGBT rappers she can choose from.

As if y’all could tell M what to do. 

Make a collab album for all I care. 

20 minutes ago, impr3ssive_instant said:

They have made homophobic comments but the drag queen thing is not true. https://www.spin.com/2017/05/migos-drag-queen-controversy-snl/

Did not realize the story had been retracted. Usually don't post stuff that turns out not to be true so this is surprising. I thought  I remembered reading actual Queens who had been quoted saying it happened but apparently they were anonymous.. oh well lol

Sorry for posting that then 

35 minutes ago, Vinny said:

I really, really wish Madonna would stop collaborating and/or praising homophobic artists. I don't really understand what's up with that. But if she wants to collaborate with rappers, there are LGBT friendly and LGBT rappers she can choose from.

I know!! There’s lots of exciting new LGBTwhatever rappers out there who’d fucking loose their shit if Madonna asked for a feature. The obvious one being Frank Ocean - how the hell she’s not got him on a track already is crazy. 

12 minutes ago, luluthecat said:

I know!! There’s lots of exciting new LGBTwhatever rappers out there who’d fucking loose their shit if Madonna asked for a feature. The obvious one being Frank Ocean - how the hell she’s not got him on a track already is crazy. 

Mercy likes Migos

That woman literally made a magazine cover with Katy Perry before rebel heart and never sing with her in any circumstances  (except the cameo on the RHT) 

So that means nothing. 

2 hours ago, Vinny said:

i think she just doesn't know. she gets her (as does oseary) from instagram comments. they're often not informed. she doesn't have the right people around her. remember the new billboard rule that surprised oseary? fans had to inform him when she got the number 2

1 hour ago, Nikki said:

i think she just doesn't know. she gets her (as does oseary) from instagram comments. they're often not informed. she doesn't have the right people around her. remember the new billboard rule that surprised oseary? fans had to inform him when she got the number 2

Yes, she (and guy) can seem starkly misinformed a lot of the time. I think her “I don’t watch TV, I don’t waste my time, won’t read a magazine” mantra isn’t working in her favour these days especially with social media.

I’m no stranger to consequence

but that doesn’t mean I won’t jump that fence

tell me I can’t 

tell me I won’t

ill do it twice before you can even say don’t 

We should spam Madonna, Guy Oseary and LAUREN D'ELIA (her vocal producer)'s Instagram informing Madonna that Migos is homophobic. I think this is a matter of Madonna not being informed. If she knew, I don't believe she would work with them.

https://www.instagram.com/laurendelia/?hl=en is Lauren's instagram!!!!! SPAM AWAY!!!

On 7/6/2018 at 4:59 AM, Plaything said:

I would really prefer to have the new album in 2018 and not in 2019. It would also looks better on her Wikipedia page if you ask me.

Yep. 2018 definitely looks better than 2019.

:cool:

Cant believe we all waited 4 years for MDNA  album. 😕

1 hour ago, yououghttavogue said:

We should spam Madonna, Guy Oseary and LAUREN D'ELIA (her vocal producer)'s Instagram informing Madonna that Migos is homophobic. I think this is a matter of Madonna not being informed. If she knew, I don't believe she would work with them.

https://www.instagram.com/laurendelia/?hl=en is Lauren's instagram!!!!! SPAM AWAY!!!

you're gonna get blocked. So no. I find that annoying and Lauren doesn't have anything to do with the artistic direction of the album.
People already dragged her because of that on her post and she always reads the comments so there is no need