M14 updates

I also love Magic as a title for the puns with Madge. Can't wait for the epic reviews claiming Madge created Magic! Madonna's new album is madge-ical! 

There's nothing wrong withe the HARD CANDY album title... people know what hard candy is, and knowing M it probably described her toughness at that point being newly divorced and all... HARD CANDY - STICKY and SWEET was a great theme...

4 hours ago, karbatal said:

For posts like this I hate this thread. 

Can you be MORE ABSURD????? 

Can we please stop this moaning victimisation? Madonna has spread the message of strength and lack of self pity. Recently fans only moan on press treatment. But to think that it WILL happen is so sad and ABSURD? 

Don’t be mad, I was at the doctors when I wrote this, waiting for hours for just a little stitch to get out and probably got angry for no reason because I’m not into Magic for a title. My bad. The moaning was all about myself :lol:

2 minutes ago, Lolo said:

Don’t be mad, I was at the doctors when I wrote this, waiting for hours for just a little stitch to get out and probably got angry for no reason because I’m not into Magic for a title. My bad. The moaning was all about myself :lol:

Oh, ok. sorry. 

I do feel that this whole subforum should be deleted until further notice. 90% of the content here is to express how useless is Madonna choosing singles, how useless she is to created hits and how she will flop. 

Seriously. I was watching those interviews with Donna and Niki and they were talking about Madonna the creator and explaining how clear in Madonna's head is all the project, how she only listens so herself, how she has all planned... And nowadays most fans seem to think that she's unable to even press a button? 

It’s all part of the waiting process I guess. The excitement, the disbelief, the despair, the doubt, the impatience and cattiness... 

It can be Madonna puts once again her Magic into the music!

I also Like beautiful lies as an album title. All the promo could around those lies etc a little spiritual à la Ray of light era 

2 hours ago, karbatal said:

Oh, ok. sorry. 

I do feel that this whole subforum should be deleted until further notice. 90% of the content here is to express how useless is Madonna choosing singles, how useless she is to created hits and how she will flop. 

What’s the point of a forum if people can’t discuss?

I disagree with 90% of what I read in this thread and I roll my eyes at 98% but I let people discuss what they want. 

It’s always the same before a new era starts.

1 hour ago, tuckeye said:

i love that she says ready for the next chapter

#closer

It’s just a matter of time. I want to see this place once real news hits. :chuckle:

8 hours ago, Steve said:

Appears Lauren her vocal engineer is back in Europe. 👌🏻👏🏻 Here’s hoping it’s 👑  related. 

BB177153-9398-4D25-A253-565B36A81B59.jpeg

Do we know which city she is in? London or Lisbon?

3 hours ago, Magician said:

We need a morsel of news, anything! Everybody here is getting on each other’s fucking nerves including me! 🤬

LOL All in good time. I have a feeling what is to come is worth the wait.

10 minutes ago, Crux said:

I honestly believe the album is now completed going by her latest IG post.

What else could "Ready For The Next Chapter!" possibly mean?

Her kid's next football match? 🙊

1 hour ago, Crux said:

Sex Book 2? 

I'm just really holding out for this "witch" vibe she's been teasing us with lately, I am all for it 

Especially all the "Black Sunday" references she shared on insta around the time of Met Gala appearance 

6 hours ago, Crux said:

She’s finally ready to read chapter 3 of that Leonardo DaVinci book she’s been lugging around for a year. 

I see that July will be a quiet month with much happening behind the scenes

August there will be news! 

Releases will unfold September/October

source: Ouija Board

She will be heading to Malawi this month apparently so hopefully the album is almost completed?

Also she still has yet to shoot the album cover & artwork so there won't be a release till at least October...