M14 updates

6 hours ago, El baron said:

I like "Magic" better than "Hard Candy" or "Rebel Heart". Make it simple, straight to the point and nail it. Magic, hell yeah baby !

This. Hard Candy was one of if not her worst album titles lol Instant screech. That and American Life. Just...missed the mark just like the music that followed w/ those albums (overall save a few songs). Give It 2 Me or even She's Not Me would've def. been better, more provocative and clever album titles than HC. 

1 hour ago, Ciccone's Cheeks said:

This. Hard Candy was one of if not her worst album titles lol Instant screech. That and American Life. Just...missed the mark just like the music that followed w/ those albums (overall save a few songs). Give It 2 Me or even She's Not Me would've def. been better, more provocative and clever album titles than HC. 

WTF did I just read?

37 minutes ago, Django said:

WTF did I just read?

Dunno..maybe get stronger readers. Maybe Visine, recover from a hangover or whatever. Dunno. Dont care much. But don't strain yourself too much there, sugar

3 hours ago, Ciccone's Cheeks said:

And another post that criticises HER OPUS FROM THE PAST 15 Years...

MAGIC is a wonderful album title, imagine the artwork with MADONNA MAGIC in gold writing... Iconic

Its punchy and easy for the GP to remember.

THE MAGIC TOUR sounds well...erm MAGICAL !

1 hour ago, Napoléon said:

Magic sounds cheesy to me. More so than Hard Candy.

I've always said she should go with "the magician" if she wants to use that term.. it's just as simple but at least has some sort of edge to it. 'magic' sounds too open ended.. too broad.. too safe.. I could see anyone from britney to a kid or girl group have that name decided for them by a label. it's just.. uninspired.

1 hour ago, loowee said:

We haven’t even heard the music and don’t know the nuance and context of “Magic”....calm your tits! 

😂

2 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

I love the title Magic - if she uses it.  There is not enough magic and imagination in the world now.  Madonna always makes music magic as well. 

💯 

One hundred percent this!!!! Love it and the whole witch burn theme. 

Magic

Spell

Witch

Independent woman prosecuted

Imagination

4 hours ago, Suedy said:

Another day another .... well you know what I mean 

Another dollar? M has been wearing a $ jacket recently. 😎

I love how MDNA has multiple meanings. And Rebel Heart captures her personality succinctly. 

14 minutes ago, karbatal said:

💯

One hundred percent this!!!! Love it and the whole witch burn theme. 

Magic

Spell

Witch

Independent woman prosecuted

Imagination

Really good points. 

5 hours ago, loowee said:

Vocal engineer queen Lauren is flying again! Hopefully it's M related! 

Update: Looks like she's staying in Europe. Can't tell if it's London or Lisbon yet.

I already smell the critics “New Madonna album. Has her magic gone tragic?” We know it’s gonna happen with a title like that. 

4 hours ago, Lolo said:

I already smell the critics “New Madonna album. Has her magic gone tragic?” We know it’s gonna happen with a title like that. 

For posts like this I hate this thread. 

Can you be MORE ABSURD????? 

Can we please stop this moaning victimisation? Madonna has spread the message of strength and lack of self pity. Recently fans only moan on press treatment. But to think that it WILL happen is so sad and ABSURD?