M14 updates

COADF was disco influenced. If we are getting anything in that vein, the new album would be killer. Lets not forget that Mirwais+Madonna solely produced Future Lovers and coproduced Let It Will Be with Stuart Price so it could be amazing! Hopefully NO VOCODER on the new album, cause I hate it. It would be interesting if they have a chemistry 3rd time around.

2 minutes ago, elijah said:

COADF was disco influenced. If we are getting anything in that vein, the new album would be killer. Lets not forget that Mirwais+Madonna solely produced Future Lovers and coproduced Let It Will Be with Stuart Price so it could be amazing! Hopefully NO VOCODER on the new album, cause I hate it. It would be interesting if they have a chemistry 3rd time around.

The problem i predict they might have is that dance music has saturated the market for over 10 years now and lately has showed signs of slowing down; artists would rather explore a more mellow/experimental sound at the minute so this album really needs to be the shit cus if not it will be reviewed in the same vein as the Orbit/MDNA collab.  

love the fact that we don't have ANY idea of how this album will sound. The last three albums were kinda predictable but this one is very mysterious.

20 minutes ago, MeakMaker said:

The problem i predict they might have is that dance music has saturated the market for over 10 years now and lately has showed signs of slowing down; artists would rather explore a more mellow/experimental sound at the minute so this album really needs to be the shit cus if not it will be reviewed in the same vein as the Orbit/MDNA collab.  

What famous song has been disco in the last 10 years? The only one I can think of is Get Lucky. I don't think COADF music has been heard since... like 2005. As for Orbit and MDNA situation, apart from Orbit, she chose to collaborate with ppl she obviously had zero chemistry. Orbit contribution was definitely better than the others, but there were problems with mixing. Love Spent remains one of her best songs although you hardly hear her voice. MDNA could easily have been an amazing album had she spent more time in the studio + the quality control was lacking + she chose the worst songs for singles!

5 minutes ago, Showdown said:

I always felt hard candy was very disco-y especially songs like she's not me beat goes on and dance 2night

TBGO is disco, its amazing! Its one of her best! Should have been a single!

EXCLUSIVE! BurnedMadonna.com has the chorus of the first single of Madonna's next record:

🎵

Magic, makes the women burn together

(yeah)

Magic, makes the salemists and the hunters

(scream at the stake)

🎵

Stay tuned for more!

:Disco_Ball:

EXCLUSIVE RUMOUR from WashAllOverMadonna.com

MAGIC TRACKLIST: 

1. Magic
2. Depressive Minute

3. Remaining Hater 
4. You Reserve It

5. Disappointing
6. Everybody's Imperfect
7. Do Tell Him
8. What It Appears Like For A Boy
9. Inferno (For You)
10. Present

11. Portuguese Flan (bonus track for Portugal & Europe)

44 minutes ago, elijah said:

What famous song has been disco in the last 10 years? The only one I can think of is Get Lucky. I don't think COADF music has been heard since... like 2005. As for Orbit and MDNA situation, apart from Orbit, she chose to collaborate with ppl she obviously had zero chemistry. Orbit contribution was definitely better than the others, but there were problems with mixing. Love Spent remains one of her best songs although you hardly hear her voice. MDNA could easily have been an amazing album had she spent more time in the studio + the quality control was lacking + she chose the worst songs for singles!

I agree with you. I was thinking of the people who were disappointed with Orbit for MDNA. And i dont think this specific disco sound is what we are going to hear but obvz its too soon to say. 

16 minutes ago, Arnian said:

Think we will definitely get some surprising new sounds on the record, but it definitely seems like we will be lucky if we get anything this year

I agree she’s still in the studio I think a lot of fans (me included) think it would be perfect PR to release on her 60th as she will be getting lots of press anyway.

But the reality is she is still crafting the album.

But I still think it’s possible a November release this year otherwise it will be another MDNA/RH with a release in early 2019.

56 minutes ago, Mat.Guy said:

EXCLUSIVE! BurnedMadonna.com has the chorus of the first single of Madonna's next record:

🎵

Magic, makes the women burn together

(yeah)

Magic, makes the salemists and the hunters

(scream at the stake)

🎵

Stay tuned for more!

:Disco_Ball:

Lol ..  so medieval 🙂

1 hour ago, elijah said:

Maybe there will be a megaphone 😉

I can't believe that she is not only working with Mirwais, but Paço de Arcos is where I grew up. she's recording really close to where my school was. I never imagined. 

LOL!  @ all the guesses regarding her and Mirwais' tags. But I guess that's what makes this all fun for us fans while we wait patiently for her to finish the album.

I feel "Disco God" refers to Mirwais known persona as a musician and not necessarily reference to the direction of the album.  Though, it might mean the two created some killer dance tracks as well.

As for his comment regarding Madonna:  "Some still sings -My way-. But The Hyper talented Madonna has A Method. A New Method."  I'm sure he means that he's used to working with people who sing it "his way", but Madonna has her own ideas and he's obviously surprised even after working with her on three different albums, she continues to surprise her with new ways in approaching music. 

3 hours ago, Showdown said:

I always felt hard candy was very disco-y especially songs like she's not me beat goes on and dance 2night

I think there are two veins of disco Madonna has done. First being the darker sounding, string heavy, moody COADF. Second being the bubbly lighter HC. Hopefully this album is more moody and darker. 

13 minutes ago, Simo9jo said:

I can't believe that she is not only working with Mirwais, but Paço de Arcos is where I grew up. she's recording really close to where my school was. I never imagined. 

Sounds so cool

If the tour is summer 2019 then I won't be surprised if the album comes out spring 2019 

Trolldonna really needs to stop spilling the beans about her creative process on Instagram because all she is doing is encouraging leaks & potentially sabotaging her own album 👎 . 

If she's sitting on this until 2019 then gurl bye.

23 minutes ago, Suedy said:

If the tour is summer 2019 then I won't be surprised if the album comes out spring 2019 

Trolldonna really needs to stop spilling the beans about her creative process on Instagram because all she is doing is encouraging leaks & potentially sabotaging her own album 👎 . 

If she's sitting on this until 2019 then gurl bye.

Guuurl, some of us said it would be Spring '19 from the start. Then the directing job news said in one of the reports that the start date was fast tracked for later this year, so it makes sense.

14 hours ago, rebelheart said:

Update on M's sessions so far that we know of :

*1 week in January - Starrah & Billboard (London)

*1 week in March - ? (LA)

*2 weeks in April - Mirwais (London)

*1 week in May - ? (NYC)

*2 weeks in June - Mirwais (Lisbon)

Don't know about March. M was here in LA to promote MDNA. Not sure she had studio time after MDNA and the Oscar hosted event. 

But, about the first week in May: she did have an exchange with Diplo in April (see link) about a Kanye West comment - Dragon Energy - and about Diplo finding his on May 8th (the day after Met Gala). Wondering if the two of them had studio time in NY that day. They were both present at the Gala.

http://www.breatheheavy.com/wait-what-it-appears-madonna-and-diplo-have-something-planned-for-may-8th/

6 minutes ago, Kim said:

Guuurl, some of us said it would be Spring '19 from the start. Then the directing job news said in one of the reports that the start date was fast tracked for later this year, so it makes sense.

You mean the start date for shooting the film? She's being really silly if that is her plan because clearly she lives in la la land if she thinks she can sit on the album until spring 2019 with that  incompetent team she has. And if that is her plan then she really should not be posting all these updates about her album. It's like her Rebel Heart teasers all over again. Has she learnt nothing?! Even when she didn't have a leak on the scale of Rebel Heart all her previous albums have always leaked. She's being really careless with her own career. I don't get it. :zombie:

In related news, Andrew Sean Greer - the author of The Incredible Lives of Greta Wells (aka 'my movie LOVED') won the Pulitzer Prize for fiction for his recent novel Fell, so his stock is definitely on the rise. In fact I read Fell recently and thought it was a much better book than Greta Walls but I DIGRESS.. 

I want more info exclusives from www.joanofmadonna.com

so much more reliable than www.heartbreakmadonnacity.org