M14 updates

10 hours ago, Nikki said:

i think she just doesn't know. she gets her (as does oseary) from instagram comments. they're often not informed. she doesn't have the right people around her. remember the new billboard rule that surprised oseary? fans had to inform him when she got the number 2

Oseary is pathetic.

I do think she doesn't know.

Maybe if us gays point it out to her on Instagram?

I mean, we've all learned from... that thread that she does read the comments.

I think she needs to surround herself with more queens who have the balls to inform her/call her out on stuff.

Marvin is hot and a terrific dancer, but she needs to get more gays on her "squad" or whatever.

How could she not know? C'mon....
I think she just likes his music and is interested in his performances, and whatever he said or might have said against the LGBT community is not something she necessarily agrees with but doesn't make his art any the less interesting to her

Having said that, this kind of music I don't particularly enjoy so I hope she stays away from it as far as the new album goes  (but it's just a matter of personal taste, nothing to do with racism)

7 hours ago, Bill said:

I’m no stranger to consequence

but that doesn’t mean I won’t jump that fence 

tell me I can’t 

tell me I won’t

ill do it twice before you can even say don’t 

wut, wut, wut?!

9 hours ago, Bill said:

I’m no stranger to consequence

but that doesn’t mean I won’t jump that fence

tell me I can’t 

tell me I won’t

ill do it twice before you can even say don’t 

Do you know something we don't, Billy-Boy?  That first line reminds me of:  I'm no stranger to deception

I have lied and been lied to.......

07-dog-tilting-head.gif