M14 updates

13 hours ago, DesperatelySeekingJacky said:

I think she would snag Cardi B before asking the Migos... maybe she could get both on the same record since Cardi is married to rapper Offset from the Migos. That would make people's heads explode.

Yeah. and not in a good way either. 

I want to hear Madonna - and her alone. I don't want some rent a rappers crapping all over her new album.

2 hours ago, El baron said:

I hope you are right... first she let them shot their new video in her mansion, now she's "almost"with them on stage and put fire emoji next to their name, all this while recording her new album... you know the girl is able to turn an all time classic album into a 'urban trend of the moment' album in a blink of an eye ! I know and i hope i'm probably reading to much into this but the more time she takes to make her album the more risks there are for her to change her mind on the direction of the album. If she wakes up the next day of the Migos show with the idea of making her album sounds more like it she's able to rework everything within two weeks with them (Migos), Nicki, Cardi and Lil Wayne !

DO you realize that she sold that house AGES ago?

I hope she does a full trap album so people can just get the fuck out of her fandom for good. 

6 minutes ago, cosmic_system said:

I hope she does a full trap album so people can just get the fuck out of her fandom for good. 

💣soon

1 hour ago, Crux said:

Yeah. and not in a good way either. 

I want to hear Madonna - and her alone. I don't want some rent a rappers crapping all over her new album.

Madonna actually has included rap and R+ B collaborations on her albums since 1989.  And R+ B influences have been very present since the beginning in 1982.  It is very Madonna and it is an insult to both Madonna and the other artists to refer to them as "rent a rappers", kinda racist really to insist on a white girl album only.  

6 hours ago, sul8323 said:

Madonna actually has included rap and R+ B collaborations on her albums since 1989.  And R+ B influences have been very present since the beginning in 1982.  It is very Madonna and it is an insult to both Madonna and the other artists to refer to them as "rent a rappers", kinda racist really to insist on a white girl album only.  

So I'm a racist because I don't like rap and only want to listen to Madonna's voice on... *gasp*.... her album?

FYI, I would've said exactly the same if say...Eminem or Iggy Azalea had worked with her. It's got nothing to do with race, and I've been a Madonna fan since the early 80s, so please don't lecture me on her career.

1 hour ago, cosmic_system said:

She has commented on their instagram "What are you doing in my house". Even if its not hers anymore its not the point of the comment, the point is she talks about them, she comments their instagram, she  goes to see their show, she posts insta stuff about their show, she's even posted again about them in her insta story. Anyway time will tell...

1 hour ago, sul8323 said:

Sorry but the urban music scene from the 80's and 90's was brilliant, nothing to do with those boring current trap/rap current tracks... 

Migos do write & produce for other artists too- maybe they have a sound for her or some lyrics.

ApeShit by the Carters is a Migos song, you can hear their version on YouTube (which is actually better than Carters)

What’s going on here? People are getting shit from other users because they’re not into migos and are expressing their opinions on how they would like madonna’s next album to be? What’s the point of a discussion forum then? Maybe there should be a guideline here explaining the kinds of opinions we should have. It’s exhausting. Talk about walking on eggshells ... jeez.

29 minutes ago, FeTuoni said:

What’s going on here? People are getting shit from other users because they’re not into migos and are expressing their opinions on how they would like madonna’s next album to be? What’s the point of a discussion forum then? Maybe there should be a guideline here explaining the kinds of opinions we should have. It’s exhausting. Talk about walking on eggshells ... jeez.

Exacty.

It's why I rarely post in the Madonna section these days because you can't say anything without comments being over analyzed and twisted into something entirely different.

I want no more  rap  shit. Its  nothing to do with her  artistry. Us radio never touches her new  stuff  anyway. Dont get obsessed with the us market anymore. No more  rap. Its not her typical music. Its done enough. I want more  pop and  dance. Or more european sound and rather edm.

47 minutes ago, runa said:

She went to the National Portrait Gallery. What does it say about it? She’s going to record a song about Van Gogh?? :lmao:

That’d be quite interesting, actually...

2 hours ago, luluthecat said:

So you’re racist if you don’t like rap music? What?!! 

Sometimes. Depends on the way people explain their distaste for it. I don’t think anyone HERE in this instance was being racist. The comments from some of her “fans” over on her IG/FB/Twitter are pretty racist though, SMH.

3 hours ago, luluthecat said:

So you’re racist if you don’t like rap music? What?!! 

:lol: They can skip a track that they don't like, can't they?

2 hours ago, strictmachine said:

No. You are a racist if you want Madonna alone on her album and no features. 

😂😂😂

oh god the R word is such a massive TRIGGER in this forum...the world...blah blah blah...she's Madonna she will do whatever and if there are a ton of rappers and features

will u buy the album?

1 hour ago, tuckeye said:

and if there are a ton of rappers and features

will u buy the album?

No! I can tolerate a few songs but a ton? No! If I want rap, I’ll buy me some fucking rap on its own! 

elton john worked with Eminem. maybe madonna can talk some sense into migos if they worked together, which i doubt, but u never know.

now next! i still can't believe she's recording this record.

9 hours ago, motherandfather03 said:

why can't she just make what feels good to her and what she wants us to hear. 

Like have we every been 100% disappointed? i can't remember a time.....

Sooo agree!!

16 hours ago, Crux said:

Exacty.

It's why I rarely post in the Madonna section these days because you can't say anything without comments being over analyzed and twisted into something entirely different.

A discussion forum is all about discussion! Keep posting Crux!