M14 updates

2 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

Me too. It builds some sort of excitement!

That will release itself in a glorious explosion of delirious worship. Can’t wait for this album! 😎

14 hours ago, Plaything said:

I would really prefer to have the new album in 2018 and not in 2019. It would also looks better on her Wikipedia page if you ask me.

Yep. 2018 definitely looks better than 2019.

:cool:

:lol:

What on earth is going on? Madonna's Instagram has never been so devoid of M14 hints/clues. I hope this means she's busy preparing to drop the record. Its July and I feel like we're no closer to a new record than in April. Frustrating.

9 hours ago, ashtangi74 said:

#soon

guys prepare yourself for fall18/spring19. dont get your hopes up in expecting a summer single. dont believe it.

In believe in a late summer single. She will not waste the massive and worldwide media attention for her 60th birthday. It's cool you love Promise to Try too. It's not that typical fan favourite.

From MT:

From what we hear, the collaboration between Madonna and Canadian producer Billboard continued along the year with several in-out sessions in London. As rumoured back in January, they have been working together at Sarm Studios, the world-class music village that has already been home of Madonna and many celebrated artists’ recording sessions in the past.

We also learnt that Mathieu Jomphe-Lépine (that’s Billboard‘s real name) is contributing both as an author and a producer.

http://news.madonnatribe.com/en/2018/yes-madonna-is-working-with-billboard-again/

So according to MTribe's new info, Billboard is still involved as both a writer & producer alongside Mirwais & Starrah. Good news, seems like Mirwais & Billboard while be the album's main producers while Starrah is only co-writing. 

I think she would snag Cardi B before asking the Migos... maybe she could get both on the same record since Cardi is married to rapper Offset from the Migos. That would make people's heads explode.

There is no evidence to say she is recording with Migos.  She has also seen Beyonce, Justin Bieber in concert and have not recorded anything with them.  Don't hit the panic buttons yet !  

2 hours ago, El baron said:

The Migos collaboration is coming more and more each day... She has just posted this :

I don’t see any evidence of a collaboration there, sorry

5 hours ago, runa said:

It’s not because she’s going to their show that she will record with them... wtf!! :rotfl::rotfl:

i know, Madonna can't like any artists - watch a concert, sit next to them- without fans here thinking she's collaborating with them in her new music.. so lame!

7 hours ago, DesperatelySeekingJacky said:

I think she would snag Cardi B before asking the Migos... maybe she could get both on the same record since Cardi is married to rapper Offset from the Migos. That would make people's heads explode.

:sick: what? :lmao:

I hope you are right... first she let them shot their new video in her mansion, now she's "almost"with them on stage and put fire emoji next to their name, all this while recording her new album... you know the girl is able to turn an all time classic album into a 'urban trend of the moment' album in a blink of an eye ! I know and i hope i'm probably reading to much into this but the more time she takes to make her album the more risks there are for her to change her mind on the direction of the album. If she wakes up the next day of the Migos show with the idea of making her album sounds more like it she's able to rework everything within two weeks with them (Migos), Nicki, Cardi and Lil Wayne !

1 hour ago, El baron said:

I hope you are right... first she let them shot their new video in her mansion, now she's "almost"with them on stage and put fire emoji next to their name, all this while recording her new album... you know the girl is able to turn an all time classic album into a 'urban trend of the moment' album in a blink of an eye ! I know and i hope i'm probably reading to much into this but the more time she takes to make her album the more risks there are for her to change her mind on the direction of the album. If she wakes up the next day of the Migos show with the idea of making her album sounds more like it she's able to rework everything within two weeks with them (Migos), Nicki, Cardi and Lil Wayne !

And the sad thing is, Madonna gives these low lives exposure and they don’t give a fuck.