M14 updates

12 hours ago, Crux said:

I honestly believe the album is now completed going by her latest IG post.

What else could "Ready For The Next Chapter!" possibly mean?

MDNA skin film

15 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

Bc it proves she's in london? (vodafone UK) 

Ok thanks, seems like more studio time then this week if Lauren & Mirwais have arrived in London in recent days. 

3 hours ago, rebelheart said:

Ok thanks, seems like more studio time then this week if Lauren & Mirwais have arrived in London in recent days. 

Not surprised. She has spent the 4th of July (USA Independence day, a holiday) recording on previous albums. Might be one of her traditions.

Jeeees how long will it still take ?

Anyway I respect the time she puts on her  projects...hope she has filmed&recorded tons of things in the last six months

She can take as long as she likes, the longer the better IMO. There's just no need for these stupid deadlines, rushed vocals and mixing. I'd rather she take another six months if it means we getting an album that's mixed and produced to perfection.

5 minutes ago, Runaway Lover said:

That's true, but I think all of her masterpieces were produced in a short time.

MDNA must be an exeption to that rule ☺☺☺

2 hours ago, luluthecat said:

She can take as long as she likes, the longer the better IMO. There's just no need for these stupid deadlines, rushed vocals and mixing. I'd rather she take another six months if it means we getting an album that's mixed and produced to perfection.

Yes because RH, with its more than a year production had the perfect mixes and vocals. And no, it has nothing to to with the leaks. She said she wanted to premiere LFL on valentine's day so the album was going to be released in the springtime leaks or not.

37 minutes ago, Bat-Fan said:

that was a mess because she was also working on W.E., her heart wasn't into it. Let's face it.

Edited by cosmic_system

24 minutes ago, Bat-Fan said:

There's a difference between RUSHING a project and being spontaneous(which often will get you the best results), creating something amazing in little time. I prefer she do that instead of "taking her time", as in go in a studio for a weekend, then take a trip to Malawi for a month then get back in the studio, repeating the same circle.

.......well quality control has gone off the scale. So if it's more time or people that she needs I'm happy to wait. I'm really not here for thin processed vocals, distorted production, strange feedback, volume issue, the list goes on.

44 minutes ago, cosmic_system said:

Yes because RH, with its more than a year production had the perfect mixes and vocals. And no, it has nothing to to with the leaks. She said she wanted to premiere LFL on valentine's day so the album was going to be released in the springtime leaks or not.

that was a mess because she was also working on W.E., her heart wasn't into it. Let's face it.

Well maybe she should've spent even longer recording it then. She said she was rushing to get it done. There's no point in making a tight deadline for yourself when you're Madonna. She's at a point in her career when she can say its done when its done.

1 hour ago, luluthecat said:

Well maybe she should've spent even longer recording it then. She said she was rushing to get it done. There's no point in making a tight deadline for yourself when you're Madonna. She's at a point in her career when she can say its done when its done.

She does have the tour deadline always because that is booked way in advance

12 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

Should we make a thread for the Vogue Italia photoshoot since it’s potentially promo for the new album?

Maybe not yet as it may just be to celebrate her 60th, she may not even mention new music?

28 minutes ago, rebelheart said:

Maybe not yet as it may just be to celebrate her 60th, she may not even mention new music?

ugh that would be awful if she says nothing. I hoping the issue comes out next month and she releases the date for the new album...

I would really prefer to have the new album in 2018 and not in 2019. It would also looks better on her Wikipedia page if you ask me.

Yep. 2018 definitely looks better than 2019.

:cool: