M14 updates

Damn just read the whole thread in one long and sad reading. Thanks for the recap that save us all.

ย 

Her look is flawless, mature, sexy, boobs, a little edgy also.ย 

Can't wait what it will give us. Vogue, album cover no matter what, it will be epic for sure.

I Can see something like her walking through the streets of Portugal, something natural but full of Mnessย ย 

15 hours ago, Arnian said:

Can't wait for more info on what's to come. I keep thinking about how good this record is probably going to be

Curious if reviews will be more favorable to her if she incorporates some unique and new elements (Portuguese themes) into the music. Could be the first time a pop artist has! She sort of did that with the Sophie Collab on BIM but not for the whole record

ย 

Same hereย  :drama:

On 6/22/2018 at 6:16 AM, Katypatra said:

Omg she just posted a hashtag #babushka which means grandma in Russian ๐Ÿ˜‚ Sheโ€™s too funny. Love her corny sense of humor. โ™ฅ๏ธ๐ŸŒนโœจ

85968375-9A07-43A3-A97C-73C57B76D886.jpeg

ย 

ย 

:rotfl:

ย 

Love her

On 6/22/2018 at 1:16 AM, Katypatra said:

Omg she just posted a hashtag #babushka which means grandma in Russian ๐Ÿ˜‚ Sheโ€™s too funny. Love her corny sense of humor. โ™ฅ๏ธ๐ŸŒนโœจ

Somehow I think it won't take very long until she becomes a real Babushka, probably by way of Rocco.ย 

I can't wait anymore. Have real good feeling about this album and era upon us. While everyone is floppingย ย its time for The Queen to show them how its done!

I have always wondered if they call a fan or group of fans for the listening of a new album. M usually says she has friends and obvz her manager and team. But what about the fan baseย who ultimately is the target audience?ย 

1 hour ago, Suedy said:

She looks absolutely gorgeous. This is what SIXTY looks like motherfuckers. EAT IT. .

ย 

Yes. And her skin is perfection. Always has been.ย 

On 6/22/2018 at 5:16 AM, Katypatra said:

Surely the Babushka hashtag is a clue for a possible collaboration with Kate Bush?!ย 

2 minutes ago, Suedy said:

Seriously? People think she's collaborating with Kate Bush now? :lmao:

ย 

Let's spread it all over social media for fun :dead:

ย 

๐Ÿ˜‚lol

The more I think about it the more obvious it seems to me that the album will not be coming out until next year.ย 

Most other artists and bands that I am following already have artwork, album titles, singles and tour dates ready for fourth quarter 2018.ย 

Also the rumour that LiveNation was looking at venues for summer / autumn 2019 is very telling.ย 

At best I believe we will get a single before Christmas, but nothing more. But in all likelihood it may be February for first single, March for the album.

ย 

26 minutes ago, Suedy said:

The more I think about it the more obvious it seems to me that the album will not be coming out until next year.ย 

Most other artists and bands that I am following already have artwork, album titles, singles and tour dates ready for fourth quarter 2018.ย 

Also the rumour that LiveNation was looking at venues for summer / autumn 2019 is very telling.ย 

At best I believe we will get a single before Christmas, but nothing more. But in all likelihood it may be February for first single, March for the album.

ย 

Total Tortureย 

56 minutes ago, Suedy said:

ย 

Not necessarily...the recent tactics by other artists like Cardi B, Minaj and Ariana is to release singles without album completion....their pre orders list the current singles and others as Track 1, track 2 etc. ย The digital age makes it easy and confusing for those of us accustomed to ย early 2000 releases. She can release the album and mount or skip the tour based on performance or preference and the film could be her scapegoat. Sucks but....who knows. ย ๐Ÿ˜”ย 

15 hours ago, Mattress said:

So gorgeous. :inlove:

33833299_2063213600557841_56107909143697

35262727_1856540947746353_35410950597451

wow. Glorious.

She can still release in Q4 and announce tour dates starting April/May 2019.

And the cover and album name is always announced two months prior so if sheโ€™s releasing this year the deadline to announce something is mid/late September.