M14 updates

1 hour ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Can you imagine being on a forum where everyone was terrified to say what they think and all said we love every single thing because Madonna likes it ?  

But some people ARE afraid to say what they think, mainly against other forum members. More afraid to offend somebody than they are afraid to offend Madonna, who is the very reason they’re on this forum in the first place. And sometimes people are just flat out ugly towards her. But she’s a human too. Like I said, I’m guilty of being sensitive just like everyone else is on here. But I’m defending her because she is the reason I visit this forum. There’s literally no other reason, for me personally, to be coming back here except to talk about Madonna. And I guess I kinda blew up, I’m sorry. I tried to not let this anti Mdna Skin bother me too much but eventually it did. All I’m saying is I get how M feels, she’s a human. As rich and famous as she is, her heart is made of flesh and blood just like ours. She’s just like you and me and we need to remember that. As Karbatal once said on here, in my own words. sometimes it’s a wonder why she’s still even doing what she’s doing, making music and all. With all the bull shit she has to deal with from her own fans. Come on, we can do better. But anyway, I love this forum overall because there are many amazing guys and girls on here who know so much and constantly deliver updates and I’m forever thankful to them! There’s a lot of love here for the Queen, but some people can do a bit better. We don’t have to like everything M does. At least be respectful. 

2 hours ago, Katypatra said:

Didn’t mean to offend anyone, honestly! But imagine how Madonna feels with all these people bitching about what she should or should not do! Everyone is so sensitive except when it comes to trashing things Madonna is passionate about. Our Queen obviously loves her beauty line, let the girl enjoy it! She’s working on the album, be patient. But as fans we should be supportive, not destructive! I’m tired of all the nonsense negativity towards Madonna! All I’m saying! 

Madonna loves it. It should be respectful and mostly is. She would hate more if people stopped talking about her

Unless she has studio time booked somwhere in the world can we say the album is pretty much done? And of course i welcome any spread and interview. Didnt she do the Harper Bazar spread  almost 1 year before the release of RH? That was iconic! And she got tons of press for it so its all good. 

5 hours ago, strictmachine said:

And once again, all those who viciously attacked other people for being negative and “Debbie-downers” - this time for questioning whether this might actually be for something other than the album artwork - are silenced... #ironic #soon

:lmao::rotfl:

I was wrong and I sincerely apologise!

I do however feel like there is also a lot of negativity on this forum regarding the new album, with people automatically dismissing her effort and relating it to a ploy to give her other projects attention through music and especially in a thread dedicated to the new album it tends to get on my nerves, for which I am again sorry!

4 hours ago, Katypatra said:

But some people ARE afraid to say what they think, mainly against other forum members. More afraid to offend somebody than they are afraid to offend Madonna, who is the very reason they’re on this forum in the first place. And sometimes people are just flat out ugly towards her. But she’s a human too. Like I said, I’m guilty of being sensitive just like everyone else is on here. But I’m defending her because she is the reason I visit this forum. There’s literally no other reason, for me personally, to be coming back here except to talk about Madonna. And I guess I kinda blew up, I’m sorry. I tried to not let this anti Mdna Skin bother me too much but eventually it did. All I’m saying is I get how M feels, she’s a human. As rich and famous as she is, her heart is made of flesh and blood just like ours. She’s just like you and me and we need to remember that. As Karbatal once said on here, in my own words. sometimes it’s a wonder why she’s still even doing what she’s doing, making music and all. With all the bull shit she has to deal with from her own fans. Come on, we can do better. But anyway, I love this forum overall because there are many amazing guys and girls on here who know so much and constantly deliver updates and I’m forever thankful to them! There’s a lot of love here for the Queen, but some people can do a bit better. We don’t have to like everything M does. At least be respectful. 

Stop acting like you need to take care of her. She is just a human being like everyone else, no need to act like she needs special treatment or protection. Get some self respect, you’re offended by everything and act like M is more worth or valuable than any other person that’s out there and has to deal with criticism. She can handle it, like we all do every single day, maybe you should try too. 

5 hours ago, Katypatra said:

Didn’t mean to offend anyone, honestly! But imagine how Madonna feels with all these people bitching about what she should or should not do! Everyone is so sensitive except when it comes to trashing things Madonna is passionate about. Our Queen obviously loves her beauty line, let the girl enjoy it! She’s working on the album, be patient. But as fans we should be supportive, not destructive! I’m tired of all the nonsense negativity towards Madonna! All I’m saying! 

You don't offend anyone darling, you are just very annoying.

34 minutes ago, Andra said:

Are we just going to ignore this?!?!?

He said PLANS FOR THIS YEAR!:wow:

Birthday celebrations? Or something official, AWard shows, album release, artwork? 

I was watching an interview that M gave in 2000 on the French show ' Nulle Part Ailleurs' and she described Mirwais's sound as "magical". I thought that was interesting to note especially as she uses the #magic when referring to Mirwais.

10 hours ago, Katypatra said:

You're good hun! Just saying! Emotions are high right before an album release. Everyone is scrambling trying to figure out what's going on, and who is doing what. It's a mess. This all shall pass soon.

5 hours ago, flexy said:

I was watching an interview that M gave in 2000 on the French show ' Nulle Part Ailleurs' and she described Mirwais's sound as "magical". I thought that was interesting to note especially as she uses the #magic when referring to Mirwais.

No lies detected, his sound is absolutely magical. Do you have a link? I'm not sure I have ever seen that interview.

19 hours ago, XXBrendonXX said:

I don't mind the MDNA skin line.  I'll never use it, and have no interest in it.  Though, I do love all the promotion behind it, including the creative and artistic videos that came of it.  (I know, I know! That's purely subjective, so spare me the "artistic" argument because my point is regarding the new album).  She's taken much opportunity before this new album to promote the hell out of it.  So again, as I don't mind the whole MDNAskin line, I do hope once the album is rolled out, she'll focus only on that.  I think she needs to put just as much energy and passion in promoting that as her skin line of late. 

2 hours ago, Barbie said:

You're good hun! Just saying! Emotions are high right before an album release. Everyone is scrambling trying to figure out what's going on, and who is doing what. It's a mess. This all shall pass soon.

True that! 😂🙈 

She hash tagged Italian Vogue in her latest insta video. Glad we’re getting some new Madonna photos either way. 

Theyll probably be featured in the September issue. So maybe the album is gonna come out in the fall after all 

1 hour ago, Kim said:

This thread is as slow as a week in the jail.

See what happens when you constantly complain about people giving their opinions @Katypatra @Confessit et al?...

Forgive me daddy for I have sinned 

381A0C42-FC50-46F0-9072-618C99CF51B3.gif

2 hours ago, DagIN said:

No lies detected, his sound is absolutely magical. Do you have a link? I'm not sure I have ever seen that interview.

Here it is.  It's been that long since I last posted I've forgotten how to embed video!

10 minutes ago, flexy said:

Here it is.  It's been that long since I last posted I've forgotten how to embed video!

How beautiful does she look here? 😍

3 minutes ago, Kim said:

Thanks Kim.

She does indeed.  I think it was a few months after giving birth.  Amazing!

2 hours ago, DagIN said:

7 hours ago, flexy said:

Mirwais really gave her a sound. No one had that sound back then. I think she went even deeper with Music (the Mirwais tracks anyways) in terms of edgy, ground breaking music. Just thinking of the folk electronic mix.. how new it was. She really paved the way. After listening to Skin anybody would think you cant top that and then she gives us Impressive Instant. Thats one of her best dance tracks ever!

17 minutes ago, Kim said:

She still has that extra thick pregnancy hair. And the make up is just lovely all around. 

8 minutes ago, MeakMaker said:

Mirwais really gave her a sound. No one had that sound back then. I think she went even deeper with Music (the Mirwais tracks anyways) in terms of edgy, ground breaking music. Just thinking of the folk electronic mix.. how new it was. She really paved the way. After listening to Skin anybody would think you cant top that and then she gives us Impressive Instant. Thats one of her best dance tracks ever!

Absolutely.  To think that Mirwais sent a demo to M's record company on the off chance that it might get heard amongst the hundreds she received and then for her to want to work with him.  It must have been like winning the lottery. I'm really happy that she is working with him again.

2 hours ago, Kim said:

This thread is as slow as a week in the jail.

See what happens when you constantly complain about people giving their opinions @Katypatra @Confessit et al?...

I’ve never been complained about anyone !?

I love coming here to discuss our Queen we all have different opinions and predictions for the future.

What I love about this forum (arguments aside) is that ultimately we adore the Queen. Xx