M14 updates

2 hours ago, tuckeye said:

so true. with RH didnt she tease us for a year or more with album updates.  argh.

but it must be a good sign that MDNASkin is continuously releasing new products.  it must be doing shit loads of cash money!

the only negative things we hear about MDNASKIN is from her fanbase (in this forum), kinda tragic I would say.. Let her sell a lot and make a lot of money - she deserves everything.

7 minutes ago, jusdoid said:

the only negative things we hear about MDNASKIN is from her fanbase (in this forum), kinda tragic I would say.. Let her sell a lot and make a lot of money - she deserves everything.

The only things we hear about MDNASHIT is from her fanbase to be honest. Never read or seen anything about it elsewhere. Kinda tragic if you ask me.

I hope M's stylist dresses her in tighter clothes for the M14 era. RH era and tour had so much loose clothing and she looked a little grandma-y...  she has such a killer body why is everyone hiding it under those lumpy ass clothes?

37 minutes ago, runa said:

The only things we hear about MDNASHIT is from her fanbase to be honest. Never read or seen anything about it elsewhere. Kinda tragic if you ask me.

Your hate for MDNASkin is blinding you. We never hear anything about Material Girl either but that doesnt stop it from being a very successful clothing line at Maceys. Just because you dont like it or not interested that doesnt make it necessarily a flop. Im not discussing the reasons why so many fans are not into these skincare products because thats irrelevant to the actual success of this business. And they did have articles about MDNASkin and they all seeemed to be very positive. 

9 minutes ago, MeakMaker said:

Your hate for MDNASkin is blinding you. We never hear anything about Material Girl either but that doesnt stop it from being a very successful clothing line at Maceys. Just because you dont like it or not interested that doesnt make it necessarily a flop. Im not discussing the reasons why so many fans are not into these skincare products because thats irrelevant to the actual success of this business. And they did have articles about MDNASkin and they all seeemed to be very positive. 

There’s no doubt she’s making money on it otherwise she wouldn’t of revisited the promo as many times she did.

Its not about to replace Olay but I think considering it’s a high end product it is seeing a decent return.

I’d say the Material Girl clothing range is her biggest trump under LN....? 

The perfume fizzled out quicker than a bag of crisps left open and the gyms are an over priced mess which was a shame as it was a perfect fit for her.

But the skinrange seems to fit perfectly with her and it’s been designed and executed beautifully.....ingredients missing from her previous attempts in her LN contract.

17 minutes ago, Confessit said:

There’s no doubt she’s making money on it otherwise she wouldn’t of revisited the promo as many times she did.

Its not about to replace Olay but I think considering it’s a high end product it is seeing a decent return.

I’d say the Material Girl clothing range is her biggest trump under LN....? 

The perfume fizzled out quicker than a bag of crisps left open and the gyms are an over priced mess which was a shame as it was a perfect fit for her.

But the skinrange seems to fit perfectly with her and it’s been designed and executed beautifully.....ingredients missing from her previous attempts in her LN contract.

IIRC, Material Girl is a branding deal with Iconix and nothing to do with Live Nation. Princess Lola must be so happy her brand is still doing well. The skincare branding and promo is a hot mess obviously, but the perfume was rolled out well. 

Oh how I wish we could be talking about music (new and/or reissued) DVDs, Blu rays etc than this crap.

10 minutes ago, rebelheart said:

According to someone who works in the fashion industry in Portugal :

She is shooting a spread for Vogue Italia with Mert & Marcus. 

http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f78/cover-rumor-thread-19-a-298405-17.html

Bummer...:no:

Why is it a "bummer"?   She's always done magazine spreads before album releases.  Even if it's not, we get awesome new pictures and another great interview.   We can hope some talk on the new album. Also, these magazines are done a few months in advance, so it might just be one way she's going to bombard us with her presence!!  😉

I love this forum but sometimes it’s a real challenge. Madonna loves Mdna Skin, you don’t! Get over it! Madonna made Living for Love, Turn Up The Radio, Bitch I’m Madonna, you’re not happy. Get the fuck over it!! I for one don’t really like your overhyped Oh Father or Borderline. So what? I’m not trashing those songs and I’m not trashing anything Madonna does, in fact, not because I necessarily love everything she does, but because I have enough sense to comprehend that she’s a woman of her own and she can do whatever the fuck she wants! All I can do is be the snake that eats her fruit! I seriously don’t wanna hear anymore shit about your hate towards MDNA Skin or whatever your entitled ass is not pleased with!! 

17 minutes ago, Katypatra said:

I love this forum but sometimes it’s a real challenge. Madonna loves Mdna Skin, you don’t! Get over it! Madonna made Living for Love, Turn Up The Radio, Bitch I’m Madonna, you’re not happy. Get the fuck over it!! I for one don’t really like your overhyped Oh Father or Borderline. So what? I’m not trashing those songs and I’m not trashing anything Madonna does, in fact, not because I necessarily love everything she does, but because I have enough sense to comprehend that she’s a woman of her own and she can do whatever the fuck she wants! All I can do is be the snake that eats her fruit! I seriously don’t wanna hear anymore shit about your hate towards MDNA Skin or whatever your entitled ass is not pleased with!! 

Rose spray ? :dead:

33 minutes ago, Katypatra said:

I beg your pardon?

Whatever, it means new photos of her and a new interview, sadly this might even come out in september or October.

I do believe it will be cross promo to celebrate MDNA Skin, her 60 bday and album.

1 hour ago, Katypatra said:

We know she does what she wants. Sometimes unfortunately so. But stop telling people how they should feel, bitch. 

1 hour ago, Katypatra said:

Well,  you often complain about her 80's songs and how much she performs them.   Your right to do that and your opinion but see what I mean.   We all have different views so don't let it worry you.  If people are trashing every single thing about Madonna, then I would agree with you but people here don't.  They just comment on what they don't like and also what they love. Madonna is so diverse with her music etc that it is perfectly natural that we love different things.  As long as people are not rewriting history,  then no harm. 

Katypatra,  just enjoy what you like and don't worry if other's don't like it.  I love the album MDNA but most here don't like it.  I don't think any less of them for it or get annoyed with them.  Many of them are people I love a lot.    I also like Turn up the Radio while others hate it.  It is just opinions from all of us and we all are major Madonna fans.  If we all felt the same way,  it would be boring.  Can you imagine being on a forum where everyone was terrified to say what they think and all said we love every single thing because Madonna likes it ?   Seriouly, it would be like being a little Monster or a Trumpster.  Madonna would hate that.  So just go with the flow and you will enjoy it here a lot more.  I promise you that is how you will feel. 

25 minutes ago, Barbie said:

We know she does what she wants. Sometimes unfortunately so. But stop telling people how they should feel, bitch. 

Didn’t mean to offend anyone, honestly! But imagine how Madonna feels with all these people bitching about what she should or should not do! Everyone is so sensitive except when it comes to trashing things Madonna is passionate about. Our Queen obviously loves her beauty line, let the girl enjoy it! She’s working on the album, be patient. But as fans we should be supportive, not destructive! I’m tired of all the nonsense negativity towards Madonna! All I’m saying! 

And once again, all those who viciously attacked other people for being negative and “Debbie-downers” - this time for questioning whether this might actually be for something other than the album artwork - are silenced... #ironic #soon

:lmao::rotfl:

WTF is wrong with you people? Calm the fuck down. Literally NOTHING has happened. And who the fuck cares about MDNA Skin. If she weren't working on that she'd just be a soccer mom so what difference does it make? 

Ugh, the shit we do when we're thirsty for new material.