M14 updates

4 minutes ago, Kim said:

Actually, looking back I thought he asked IS there no official updates, which is why I replied NO. But anyway, it's natural for the topic of discussion to drift when we have zilch else to talk about. As for the trolls, they always get dealt with one way or another - always!

Cool. Thanx .  Yeah, waiting is a bitch .

We can sum up the updates

1. Mirwais

2. Magic

3. Her team does things half-arsey and she's angry

4. Fathers don't show up

5. People complain on creams and she snaps

6. Twins are cute

7. David Banda plays football

8. Mercy plays the piano

9. Snapchat is cool because it erases wrinkles (just what MDNASkin doesn't)

10. Kim changed his avatar pic

11. Suedy is anti streaming (but surely he is not anti Anti?)

12. Hector is now Magician

13. Ditadolla doesn't praise Beyonce, it is all a joke

14. Brasileiro praises Beyonce, it is not a joke 

15. Ironman stops screwing Pepper Potts and asks for updates

1 hour ago, Suedy said:

Actually I'm fed up of you. Banned! 

Good riddance! I won’t miss him always telling us what pop princess song is blasting in a rubbish gay club in Rio that nobody cares about!

I need this album now and I hope we get 4 singles from the new album. 

Somebody point out to me the other day that she's only released 6 singles this decade, and it's nearly over. Compared to the 20+ singles she's released in the 80s, 90s and 00s.

I'd love to see four or more singles.  Rebel Heart had plenty of single material.  But that ship has sailed.  Unfortunately, I think her days of releasing multiple singles are over. I miss the good ol' days where releasing a Madonna single was an event. 

3 minutes ago, XXBrendonXX said:

I'd love to see four or more singles.  Rebel Heart had plenty of single material.  But that ship has sailed.  Unfortunately, I think her days of releasing multiple singles are over. I miss the good ol' days where releasing a Madonna single was an event. 

I hope we get at least 2 singles before the album drops, I look at the volume of material released by many today and it’s vast and really helps drive sales ahead of an album release.

Sometimes it’s like she is stuck in a time warp and still releasing like its 1999.

26 minutes ago, karbatal said:

We can sum up the updates

1. Mirwais

2. Magic

3. Her team does things half-arsey and she's angry

4. Fathers don't show up

5. People complain on creams and she snaps

6. Twins are cute

7. David Banda plays football

8. Mercy plays the piano

9. Snapchat is cool because it erases wrinkles (just what MDNASkin doesn't)

10. Kim changed his avatar pic

11. Suedy is anti streaming (but surely he is not anti Anti?)

12. Hector is now Magician

13. Ditadolla doesn't praise Beyonce, it is all a joke

14. Brasileiro praises Beyonce, it is not a joke 

15. Ironman stops screwing Pepper Potts and asks for updates

Ok sorry but none of them are important :DDdD

16 minutes ago, Confessit said:

I hope we get at least 2 singles before the album drops, I look at the volume of material released by many today and it’s vast and really helps drive sales ahead of an album release.

Sometimes it’s like she is stuck in a time warp and still releasing like its 1999.

We did get 6 songs for Rebel Heart but yeah they weren’t treated as individual releases like most promo singles released prior an album. LFL didn’t even start getting promoted until a month after it was released. Obviously this was all due to the leak.

8 hours ago, Lolasmommy said:

The exhausting experience was last night! 

I came on here as I do everyday as per routine to check for updates on my all time fav!

my post was relevant as it was in reference to album leaks and how other artists drop albums!

Celebrating Bey doesn’t make me less of a madonna fan and we should all learn to love others - also M has a stake in Tidal so stfu lol 

learn what? uninteresting shit played wembley  last night with her [censored] husband? i mean she learned from and copied madonna's career. not vice versa. i mean beyawnce needs to learn new moves because she plays her same routines and shakes off her big butt over and over to death.

and no one cares about your beyawnce shit. so take it to your bed, not here to tell us who needs to learn her shit. i mean her routines and performance is boring to me as hell. so i dont need to know. no thank you.

Edited by Magician
Racism

I’ve never understood gays obsessed with Bey and talk about her like she’s literally God. She bores the hell out of me, I liked her back in 2009 but I just grew tired of her and it seems others are slowly clocking on that she has done nothing new / interesting since Sasha Fierce.

My point being, you’re not the first member to say Madonna should learn from Bey, it’s absolute rubbish, it’ll only result in you getting dragged and flushed.

23 minutes ago, tasteinmen said:

We did get 6 songs for Rebel Heart but yeah they weren’t treated as individual releases like most promo singles released prior an album. LFL didn’t even start getting promoted until a month after it was released. Obviously this was all due to the leak.

I’m sure we’ll get a song or two released with an album pre-order, but what would have been nice if her team released an individual, stand alone EP song on iTunes and streaming services. A lot of artists are doing that these days and it works. We don’t have to wait for the album pre-order to enjoy at least something! 

Madonna should just abandon the "singles" format and release whatever the hell she wants. Or make videos for her favorite tracks. She doesn't have a traditional label backing her anyways so might as well say fuck it and do what you want.

1 hour ago, Confessit said:

Personally, I don't think she's stuck in any "time warp".   Singles are usually to generate interest to an album.  Most fans will buy the album, so it's basically marketing to those who are on the fence.  It would be easier for her if she had the support of the music industry and radio.  But it seems there is a hang up on her age. 

I don't get the whole "streaming" nonsense.  I want to physically own her stuff, not go to some website to stream what's up in the cloud.  I guess those days are gone.  Maybe I'm stuck in a "time warp".  LOL!

8 minutes ago, Barbie said:

Madonna should just abandon the "singles" format and release whatever the hell she wants. Or make videos for her favorite tracks. She doesn't have a traditional label backing her anyways so might as well say fuck it and do what you want.

I absolutely need a single before an album, I need a song to give me a taste for what’s in store. Something that creates buzz.

artists who try the whole “there’s no singles on my new album” tend to flop, labels usually end up having to last minute push a song on the radio, like when Annie Lennox released Bare and MGMTs second album.

12 minutes ago, tasteinmen said:

I absolutely need a single before an album, I need a song to give me a taste for what’s in store. Something that creates buzz.

artists who try the whole “there’s no singles on my new album” tend to flop, labels usually end up having to last minute push a song on the radio, like when Annie Lennox released Bare and MGMTs second album.

She's definitely releasing something before the album, but yeah. And honestly.....without a proper label behind her don't expect a miracle as far as album sales go. She could release random snippets....that would help create buzz. It wouldn't be an issue as long as she continued to keep the album locked away until release time.

She needs to release two singles simultaneously that differ in sound but give a good overview of album (see where streaming, critics and fans weigh in) if she wants radio in any way or format to get on board and then release the album. Best shot at a charting hit. 

7 hours ago, Lolasmommy said:

we should all learn to love others

the "we should all learn to love others" goes very well with the stfu..doesn't it? lol I love you too 🙂

I just want another amazing album tbh. No more of these "well it was solid....it had hints of brilliance" I want something that's going to peel my wig back from START to FINISH. I don't want any filler whatsoever.

Is that asking too much? Has that ship sailed? Madonna hun. Please.

652tlv.gif

Why when coming to this thread I suddenly feel like watching "Desperately Seeking Susan"?   Something/anything needs to happen before I lose my shit (my patience is wearing thin).  And I know when new music happens, the wait will be worth it.  Guess for now I'll have to self-medicate!?  Wake me when it's here.

desperate.gif

21 minutes ago, Sloane said:

Three singles and a double A-side fourth single is the Madonna sweet spot.

Makes you wanna.......pepsi ponce.gif

6 hours ago, Suedy said:

I really am worried that it will be exclusively available on TIDAL to begin with :bad:

she's not stupid enough to try that, she likes money

she's not gonna give up whatever she can milk off spotify and apple music

58 minutes ago, Barbie said:

I just want another amazing album tbh. No more of these "well it was solid....it had hints of brilliance" I want something that's going to peel my wig back from START to FINISH. I don't want any filler whatsoever..

Even Madonnas best albums have filler. Rebel Heart was on par with all her most "brilliant" albums. All that was missing was that one song that was an undeniable smash.  That's what I am hoping for the most with this next album.  To know she still has it in her to create that one incredible song that you just listen to and feel it needs to go to number 1.  The last time was 4 Minutes (yes no matter what Madonna fans say it sounds like a smash which is why it did so well and continues to get high streams).

5 minutes ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

Even Madonnas best albums have filler. Rebel Heart was on par with all her most "brilliant" albums. All that was missing was that one song that was an undeniable smash.  That's what I am hoping for the most with this next album.  To know she still has it in her to create that one incredible song that you just listen to and feel it needs to go to number 1.  The last time was 4 Minutes (yes no matter what Madonna fans say it sounds like a smash which is why it did so well and continues to get high streams).

I agree I don’t think MDNA and RH had that stand out undeniable hit.

Hung Up was always going to the lead to Confessions and 4 minutes was the stand out obvious song to launch Hard Candy.

I have high hopes Mirwais is cooking up a massive anthem.

I mean I don't get the hoopla around her having another hit. If a song is good, it's good. Doesn't matter if it's a hit or not. It would be nice if she did have another hit but at this point being realistic is much better for your sanity. 

1 hour ago, Barbie said:

She's definitely releasing something before the album, but yeah. And honestly.....without a proper label behind her don't expect a miracle as far as album sales go. She could release random snippets....that would help create buzz. It wouldn't be an issue as long as she continued to keep the album locked away until release time.

I'm literally expecting zero from Interscope, they did minimal with her last 2 albums, and with this being her last album with them I wouldn't be surprised if it's just released and nothing else after. It doesn't seem there's been a good relationship there.

5 minutes ago, tasteinmen said:

I'm literally expecting zero from Interscope, they did minimal with her last 2 albums, and with this being her last album with them I wouldn't be surprised if it's just released and nothing else after. It doesn't seem there's been a good relationship there.

They were brought in last minute as LN realised they needed the middle man to distribute her albums.

The important buisness relationship is LiveNation. The “record deal” with Interscope is just a means to an end.

2 minutes ago, Confessit said:

They were brought in last minute as LN realised they needed the middle man to distribute her albums.

The important buisness relationship is LiveNation. The “record deal” with Interscope is just a means to an end.

They didn't think it through properly, I mean, putting her on the same label as her then "competition"... what were they thinking? You'd think any record company would be thrilled to have Madonna on their label, and do all they can, it's clear this wasn't the case with Interscope.