M14 updates

1 minute ago, Lolasmommy said:

also M has a stake in Tidal so stfu lol 

they used M's fans (along with other fanbases that are on tidal) to bump up their streaming numbers. they literally used our information for that.

19 hours ago, Katypatra said:

Oh yeah, Madonna is over. I just love it when entitled gays with absolutely no clue on how music business works  flaunt such statements. Girl, unless you’ve been living under a rock, this isn’t anything new! She’s been deemed “over” since her “outrageous” Like a Virgin performance. And then she was called “old” and was asked to retire during her Blond Ambition tour. I remember going into a book store in 2005, asking for the Ladies Home Journal magazine with Madonna on the cover, and the overweight Queen of an employee at that store gave me this sarcastic remark; “oh Madonna is over hun. It all Britney now”. The amount of annoyance and just pure resentment I felt about that statement. I mean, the Living Legend, the Icon, the one who sells tours on top of everyone, the one is basically as famous as God!! And you have the nerve to suggest she’s done. Do you need Nicki Minaj to say it again to you?! There’s only one Queen, and that’s Madonna!! Bitch!! 

:clap:

2 hours ago, Lolasmommy said:

The exhausting experience was last night! 

I came on here as I do everyday as per routine to check for updates on my all time fav!

my post was relevant as it was in reference to album leaks and how other artists drop albums!

Celebrating Bey doesn’t make me less of a madonna fan and we should all learn to love others - also M has a stake in Tidal so stfu lol 

Oh fuck off. No one gives a shit about Beyonce here. 

4 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Take it to the Beyonce thread.  

Or even better....the trash bin!!! 

trash.gif

6 hours ago, Lolasmommy said:

Beyoncé is, currently, a bigger star than Madonna, and if she can drop 3 surprise albums without them leaking and shoot music vids without them leaking I don’t see why M can’t!

i was at Bey&J’s London stadium show last night & man did they serve! Goosebumps everywhere

:lmao: 

2 hours ago, Lolasmommy said:

I came on here as I do everyday as per routine to check for updates on my all time fav!

my post was relevant as it was in reference to album leaks and how other artists drop albums!

Celebrating Bey doesn’t make me less of a madonna fan and we should all learn to love others - also M has a stake in Tidal so stfu lol 

I find Beyonce's sound horrific but she has surely perfected what she learned from Madge when it comes to self-promotion.

At her peak, anything M released was an EVENT and mistery surrounded her. Nowadays, she seems so amateurish compared to what Beyonce does.

I haven't lost faith though... good ol' Madge might have one last trick up to her sleeve and release a glorious anthem later this year 🙌🏾

15 minutes ago, Brasileiro said:

I find Beyonce's sound horrific but she has surely perfected what she learned from Madge when it comes to self-promotion.

At her peak, anything M released was an EVENT and mistery surrounded her. Nowadays, she seems so amateurish compared to what Beyonce does.

I haven't lost faith though... good ol' Madge might have one last trick up to her sleeve and release a glorious anthem later this year 🙌🏾

Cant wait for our @Magician to give you the Royal Flush you deserve. We all see through your game, no worries.

Are you here for the music or for mud slinging matches to pit females against each other? I'm sick and tired. If you think Madonna is amateurish then fuck off to a Beyonce forum.

6 minutes ago, Brasileiro said:

she seems so amateurish compared to what Beyonce does

Yet you find that hair tossing screaming things sound horrific?  But she learned and perfected from M?  "Good ol' Madge"?  "One last trick"?  

You try and praise M while condescendingly putting the Yak above her.....it's disgusting.  Go praise it in her thread and leave this one for the amateurish ol' Madge's next album (minus the mystery and eventfulness which no longer exists). 

disgusted.gif

3 hours ago, Lolasmommy said:

True, but it tells a lot about your shit taste. 

3 hours ago, Lolasmommy said:

And you'll be banned next if you don't watch it. Tread carefully. 

43 minutes ago, Suedy said:

I have banned Brasileiro. Don't test me bitches. 

giphy.gif

Why do people even fall for it though? You can have 10 pages of positive comments, some idiot decides to stir the pot to get attention then the next ten pages are people quoting and replying to said idiot. Have we learned nothing?

13 minutes ago, Royal T said:

Why people talk shit in this topic if there still no any official updates about M14?

No - which is why we're talking shit, obvs.

21 minutes ago, Royal T said:

Why people talk shit in this topic if there still no any official updates about M14?

You cant blame them dude, they are the ultimate losers with no live of their own

Kim, I know it sucks. I hate waiting too, but I have joined this forum because of its professionalism, in contrast to other so called M fan sites. Lets keep the shit outside and flush those, but keep a clear head. 

4 minutes ago, Ironman said:

Kim, I know it sucks. I hate waiting too, but I have joined this forum because of its professionalism, in contrast to other so called M fan sites. Lets keep the shit outside and flush those, but keep a clear head. 

Thank you for joining this forum, we appreciate and value professionalism and we always maintain a clear head, so I am not sure what the issue appears to be here? 

7 minutes ago, Ironman said:

Actually, looking back I thought he asked IS there no official updates, which is why I replied NO. But anyway, it's natural for the topic of discussion to drift when we have zilch else to talk about. As for the trolls, they always get dealt with one way or another - always!

I have an issue with the so called fans who turned out of the woods all of a sudden the last couple of weeks and the ones complain and plant negative energy on this forum. I am happy that those are taken out of they're misery.   We need positivism more here because I sence soo much hate and crazyness lately.