M14 updates

4 minutes ago, Katypatra said:

Usually yes, but I’m on defense for M today for some reason 

87001AEB-674F-48FB-AB54-298611F591AA.jpeg

:lmao:What is THAT? 

Anyway that dolt's attempt at being controversial was such a piss poor effort that it was hilarious to see everyone NOT giving him what he wanted.

2 minutes ago, Kim said:

:lmao:What is THAT? 

Anyway that dolt's attempt at being controversial was such a piss poor effort that it was hilarious to see everyone NOT giving him what he wanted.

It was supposed to be a gif image with a bunch of Madonna wannabes reflected in her eye patch. I donno why it didn’t upload correctly. And thank you for letting me in on this guy lol 🤷🏻‍♂️

Just now, Katypatra said:

Lol it was supposed to be a gif imagine with a bunch of Madonna wannabes reflected in her eye patch. 

I was wondering why Britney was reflected in her eyepatch 🤣

13 minutes ago, Kim said:

I was wondering why Britney was reflected in her eyepatch 🤣

😅 Yeah without it being a gif it makes no sense. 

Anyway, every time people say anything about M being over or old, I always think of Carmen Dell'Orefice. I’m getting such Madonna vibes from her. Elegant, beautiful, classy. A lady ahead of her time. Madonna is not going anywhere anytime soon! I mean she’s leading a super healthy life. She doesn’t do drugs, she does yoga and Pilates and works out every day and dances her sweat off. No sweat no candy! She’ll be slaying and delivering gold music in decades to come! And I hope them haters will still be around to see her continue her legacy! 

CA26CACD-2375-4B8D-8C8E-55670FBAA4AF.jpeg

BA58DBF5-8BB5-4F96-9A94-E27A752C60B6.jpeg

15 minutes ago, Kim said:

:nocomment: Is this your drag alter-ego?

Do I even need a drag alter-ego? 💅🏻😅

BACBC54B-8C79-4E6D-8B2A-DC040A287E17.jpeg

7 hours ago, Brasileiro said:

This era will perhaps be her most shocking yet: Madonna is just an ordinary human being.  She no longer inspires resilience and power, her source of inspiration is gone, she is addicted to social media (shocking for someone who at some point didn't even watch TV), she is an awful spelling bee, she is slightly overweight, she is needy of affection... etc, etc.

Are we ready for that? 

Will her new album at least deliver 1 hit? Just reading the lyrics and the snippet of her new song, I cringe...

Maybe truly she has given us the best of her and simply she is just tired and being a sales person is easier and makes her retirement plan less stressful.

I hope you're trying to be funny 😉

28 minutes ago, Katypatra said:

Do I even need a drag alter-ego? 💅🏻😅

BACBC54B-8C79-4E6D-8B2A-DC040A287E17.jpeg

What's yer drag name? Clatty Pat?

clatty
ˈklati/
adjective
SCOTTISHIRISHinformal
  1. dirty, untidy, or unpleasant.
    "the table was downright clatty"

12 minutes ago, Kim said:

What's yer drag name? Clatty Pat?

clatty
ˈklati/
adjective
SCOTTISHIRISHinformal
  1. dirty, untidy, or unpleasant.
    "the table was downright clatty"

I’m logging off before it goes too far 😂😘

A294BAF2-68B4-4559-9AF7-4A098EE4FFDB.jpeg

22 minutes ago, DagIN said:

The failed gif of Britney in Madonna‘s eye was the funniest thing I have seen today.

Same here! :laugh:

6 hours ago, Kim said:

Well I just hope it's not indicative of her second-guessing her choices or changing directions etc. That always gives messy/spotty results.

Yes, that's what I'm hoping too. I feel like that was one of the things that dragged down Rebel Heart's quality (though the final version is still good to very good), and the demos that got leaked in their different stages prove it too...Many of the earlier versions of the songs were already quite solid and didn't need much of a change IMO (I'm thinking especially of Hold Tight, LFL, Messiah, title track), but she tinkered around with them endlessly...and not always with a superior result.

But I wouldn't worry about that at the moment anyway...If she's still not finished recording by the end of summer, then there's probably something going on, but until then I'm confident they're proceeding fine with the album.

9 hours ago, Brasileiro said:

This era will perhaps be her most shocking yet: Madonna is just an ordinary human being.  She no longer inspires resilience and power, her source of inspiration is gone, she is addicted to social media (shocking for someone who at some point didn't even watch TV), she is an awful spelling bee, she is slightly overweight, she is needy of affection... etc, etc.

Are we ready for that? 

Will her new album at least deliver 1 hit? Just reading the lyrics and the snippet of her new song, I cringe...

Maybe truly she has given us the best of her and simply she is just tired and being a sales person is easier and makes her retirement plan less stressful.

h47DD8F79

Session 3 is just M referencing her 3rd session with Mirwais, not 3rd Session of recording the album. We know they have been working together since April at least but she was working with others like Billboard & Starrah back in January. 

11 hours ago, Katypatra said:

😅 Yeah without it being a gif it makes no sense. 

Anyway, every time people say anything about M being over or old, I always think of Carmen Dell'Orefice. I’m getting such Madonna vibes from her. Elegant, beautiful, classy. A lady ahead of her time. Madonna is not going anywhere anytime soon! I mean she’s leading a super healthy life. She doesn’t do drugs, she does yoga and Pilates and works out every day and dances her sweat off. No sweat no candy! She’ll be slaying and delivering gold music in decades to come! And I hope them haters will still be around to see her continue her legacy! 

CA26CACD-2375-4B8D-8C8E-55670FBAA4AF.jpeg

BA58DBF5-8BB5-4F96-9A94-E27A752C60B6.jpeg

I was  actually thinking the same !!!!! 

I want first question in the first interview for the new era to be: Please M, tell us, what does ''soon'' mean to you? 

Beyoncé is, currently, a bigger star than Madonna, and if she can drop 3 surprise albums without them leaking and shoot music vids without them leaking I don’t see why M can’t!

i was at Bey&J’s London stadium show last night & man did they serve! Goosebumps everywhere

7 minutes ago, Lolasmommy said:

Beyoncé is, currently, a bigger star than Madonna, and if she can drop 3 surprise albums without them leaking and shoot music vids without them leaking I don’t see why M can’t!

Because nobody gives a fuck about Beyonce's music enough to bother leaking it.

7 minutes ago, Lolasmommy said:

i was at Bey&J’s London stadium show last night & man did they serve! Goosebumps everywhere

Oh for fucks sake

We need some music news, to be sure. 

But as M posted early this year:

Be Patient Bishes...............I have not forgotten what GOD put me on this 🌏🌎🌍 to do!

50 minutes ago, Lolasmommy said:

Take it to the Beyonce thread.  

2 hours ago, Lolasmommy said:

and after that exhausting experience you came here to post on a forum dedicated to a little star.. soM has some residual appeal for you 😉

35 minutes ago, systemvalues said:

and after that exhausting experience you came here to post on a forum dedicated to a little star.. soM has some residual appeal for you 😉

The exhausting experience was last night! 

I came on here as I do everyday as per routine to check for updates on my all time fav!

my post was relevant as it was in reference to album leaks and how other artists drop albums!

Celebrating Bey doesn’t make me less of a madonna fan and we should all learn to love others - also M has a stake in Tidal so stfu lol