M14 updates

1 hour ago, the-queen said:

Hopefully we get more skincare ads now to keep the usual suspects pressed. :lol2:

:dead: 

2 hours ago, Kim said:

OH PATS! What did you search for? "Kabbalah hotties" ? "red string hunks" ?

Kabbalah hotties 😂😂😂 omg 

usually it wouldn’t even have a Kabbalah hashtag. It would just be a picture of two guys and one with a red string. You’d have a better luck searching for “cute gay couples” 😉

On 6/14/2018 at 1:21 PM, Suedy said:

EXCLUSIVE RUMOUR from WashAllOverMadonna.com

MAGIC TRACKLIST: 

1. Magic
2. Depressive Minute

3. Remaining Hater 
4. You Reserve It

5. Disappointing
6. Everybody's Imperfect
7. Do Tell Him
8. What It Appears Like For A Boy
9. Inferno (For You)
10. Present

11. Portuguese Flan (bonus track for Portugal & Europe)

I fvcking hate you. #soon :)

So, because all the attention went to that brat, you missed that Lauren posted another studio pic (and before that a plane, so she might be back in Portugal) and you can see the title of the song and many other things if you zoom in. 

Edit: it's for a singer named alex aiono.

8 minutes ago, Nikki said:

So, because all the attention went to that brat, you missed that Lauren posted another studio pic (and before that a plane, so she might be back in Portugal) and you can see the title of the song and many other things if you zoom in. 

Edit: it's for a singer named alex aiono.

Screenshot_20180616-103110.jpg

10 hours ago, strictmachine said:

It’s a sure sign of a sloppy bottom that’s apt to leave a massive mess on a set of white sheets and just lay in it nervously smiling afterwards

:rotfl:

This thread is nothing but desperate hysterics. We need another one for proper album news. 

Oh yeah, some proper album news would help too. 

This era will perhaps be her most shocking yet: Madonna is just an ordinary human being.  She no longer inspires resilience and power, her source of inspiration is gone, she is addicted to social media (shocking for someone who at some point didn't even watch TV), she is an awful spelling bee, she is slightly overweight, she is needy of affection... etc, etc.

Are we ready for that? 

Will her new album at least deliver 1 hit? Just reading the lyrics and the snippet of her new song, I cringe...

Maybe truly she has given us the best of her and simply she is just tired and being a sales person is easier and makes her retirement plan less stressful.

5 minutes ago, Brasileiro said:

This era will perhaps be her most shocking yet: Madonna is just an ordinary human being.  She no longer inspires resilience and power, her source of inspiration is gone, she is addicted to social media (shocking for someone who at some point didn't even watch TV), she is an awful spelling bee, she is slightly overweight, she is needy of affection... etc, etc.

Are we ready for that? 

Will her new album at least deliver 1 hit? Just reading the lyrics and the snippet of her new song, I cringe...

Maybe truly she has given us the best of her and simply she is just tired and being a sales person is easier and makes her retirement plan less stressful.

Oh.

14 minutes ago, Brasileiro said:

Are we ready for that? 

Must try harder.

Let's face it, she's still recording so most likely album will be mixed and mastered over / after the summer period. I think a 4th quarter 2018 release is possible but depends on her schedule. I suppose she could always release the first single and album, do some promo and then disappear to do the film and after the film is done she can come back for single number 2/3 and tour rehearsals? No reason why they can't bundle and announce the tour at the same time. 

Oh I don't know .I'm confused now about her schedule but really I think that spring 2019 is too late! 

We learned more from her little handwritten letters in Icon back in the day than we get now. We basically know zilch except that Mirwais is workin with her.

2 hours ago, Brasileiro said:

Are we ready for that? 

F27ACEB4-733A-4D76-8825-B0E5802BF698.gif

I'm just confused because the fact that she previewed a clip from a new song at the Met Gala and also I am sure she said something along the lines of 'putting the finishes touches on my record' a few weeks ago on an Instagram - both of which point to a fairly imminent release. Even the bit with the megaphone where she says 'we need to move on to the next song' makes me think they're going over the record and putting finishing touches, but then that 'session no. 3' recent post makes it seem like she's still hard at work on the album. Harrumph!!! 

4 minutes ago, Suedy said:

I'm just confused because the fact that she previewed a clip from a new song at the Met Gala and also I am sure she said something along the lines of 'putting the finishes touches on my record' a few weeks ago on an Instagram - both of which point to a fairly imminent release. Even the bit with the megaphone where she says 'we need to move on to the next song' makes me think they're going over the record and putting finishing touches, but then that 'session no. 3' recent post makes it seem like she's still hard at work on the album. Harrumph!!! 

Well I just hope it's not indicative of her second-guessing her choices or changing directions etc. That always gives messy/spotty results.

38 minutes ago, Suedy said:

I think we all got whipped up into a frenzy far too early after MET.

After all upto that point she’d barely been in the studio and nobody wants another rushed MDNA job!

4 hours ago, Brasileiro said:

Are we ready for that? 

What a stupid post. 

Ugh. 

Really, enough ok? 

1 hour ago, Suedy said:

session #3 could just mean her third collaboration with him is nearly done.  thats how I saw it.

46 minutes ago, jusdoid said:

session #3 could just mean her third collaboration with him is nearly done.  thats how I saw it.

Oh but normally musicians use the term 'sessions' to describe recording sessions. For instance Sheryl Crow's album The Globe Sessions referred to her recording 'sessions' at The Globe studios in NYC.

6 minutes ago, Suedy said:

Oh but normally musicians use the term 'sessions' to describe recording sessions. For instance Sheryl Crow's album The Globe Sessions referred to her recording 'sessions' at The Globe studios in NYC.

She had a session with him 3 different times. Just like she had a session with Starrah in January.  Isn't that what it means?  

She was mixing COADF in July 2005 and released the album in November. Although she did fall and break some bones so I'm not sure if a 4 month after release date was planned or if they delayed it. Either way if trajectory is similar she could start mastering in July still. I really feel like an August release for first single is what's going to happen.

5 hours ago, Brasileiro said:

Are we ready for that? 

Oh yeah, Madonna is over. I just love it when entitled gays with absolutely no clue on how music business works  flaunt such statements. Girl, unless you’ve been living under a rock, this isn’t anything new! She’s been deemed “over” since her “outrageous” Like a Virgin performance. And then she was called “old” and was asked to retire during her Blond Ambition tour. I remember going into a book store in 2005, asking for the Ladies Home Journal magazine with Madonna on the cover, and the overweight Queen of an employee at that store gave me this sarcastic remark; “oh Madonna is over hun. It all Britney now”. The amount of annoyance and just pure resentment I felt about that statement. I mean, the Living Legend, the Icon, the one who sells tours on top of everyone, the one is basically as famous as God!! And you have the nerve to suggest she’s done. Do you need Nicki Minaj to say it again to you?! There’s only one Queen, and that’s Madonna!! Bitch!! 

10 minutes ago, Katypatra said:

Oh yeah, Madonna is over. I just love it when entitled gays with absolutely no clue on how music business works  flaunt such statements. Girl, unless you’ve been living under a rock, this isn’t anything new! She’s been deemed “over” since her “outrageous” Like a Virgin performance. And then she was called “old” and was asked to retire during her Blond Ambition tour. I remember going into a book store in 2005, asking for the Ladies Home Journal magazine with Madonna on the cover, and the overweight Queen of an employee at that store gave me this sarcastic remark; “oh Madonna is over hun. It all Britney now”. The amount of annoyance and just pure resentment I felt about that statement. I mean, the Living Legend, the Icon, the one who sells tours on top of everyone, the one is basically as famous as God!! And you have the nerve to suggest she’s done. Do you need Nicki Minaj to say it again to you?! There’s only one Queen, and that’s Madonna!! Bitch!! 

Couldn't you just have not taken the bait...like everyone else. 

19 minutes ago, Kim said:

Couldn't you just have not taken the bait...like everyone else. 

Usually yes, but I’m on defense for M today for some reason 

87001AEB-674F-48FB-AB54-298611F591AA.jpeg