M14 updates

8 minutes ago, Andra said:

It's messy either way. One one hand she makes it seem like she thinks laziness leads to suicide, on the other you could interpret it as her being suicidal herself because of working so much.

People commit suicide also because they don't work at all, i..e.: they're unemployed 

2 minutes ago, MeakMaker said:

Your talking about a man made God inflicted upon us by the patriarchal society. The true God is all about acceptance, love, beauty, enjoying life in its true essence. Its all about how our consciousness interacts in this reality. Unfortunately these big religions have been spreading wrong ideas of God throughout centuries.. thats why this world is still fragmented. 

In reality we can not be sure what God is all about. If we look at the Old Testament we ll see a cruel, heartless God not afraid to ask a father (Abraham) to sacrifice his son (Isaac). I say the link between a man and God is a very personal and unique experience. But just for the fact that it is unique I believe that the best thing that could have been done has been to separate state from religion. You can't make something subjective objective. So everyone is free to explore the God-man connection or not and I think that is the best possible scenario. Some ppl may not be that spiritual and that's fine. You shouldn't force a religion on ppl that are not ready or will never be ready. If you force your interpretation of religion and spirituality, its a dictate and its as far attached from God as possible.

3 minutes ago, Nikki said:

Which is why I think her fans right now should be a little nicer. She’s obviously saying things that she feels strongly about. I think people are misunderstanding something she said that she meant with good intentions. I think she’s not feeling great and sometimes fans forget she’s human. Her texts online are messy just like they are with many people who use autocorrect and cellphones.

Exactly. The post is messy and comes across weird but then again she might be feeling a certain way for a number of reasons and then she looks at the world around her and she finds no solace and shes basically venting her frustrations freely. As i said most people wont get it as we  are living in a society where anything has to be laid down perfectly for us with no room for interpretation or personal thinking. Especailly if we don’t necessarily agree with something we are willing to go down a war path rather than trying to understand what someone might be coming from. 

2 minutes ago, elijah said:

In reality we can not be sure what God is all about. If we look at the Old Testament we ll see a cruel, heartless God not afraid to ask a father (Abraham) to sacrifice his son (Isaac). I say the link between a man and God is a very personal and unique experience. But just for the fact that it is unique I believe that the best thing that could have been done has been to separate state from religion. You can't make something subjective objective. So everyone is free to explore the God-man connection or not and I think that is the best possible scenario. Some ppl may not be that spiritual and that's fine. You shouldn't force a religion on ppl that are not ready or will never be ready. If you force your interpretation of religion and spirituality, its a dictate and its as far attached from God as possible.

Exactly. A modern state must be out of personal issues like that.

10 minutes ago, elijah said:

Well of course i dont agree with berating people about God or religion. And yes it has to be a completely personal experience. But I still believe that if the whole of humanity reached their true consciousness which is love and acceptance for any human being this world would be a better place for all of us. And thats not something you can force on people.. you either have it inside of you or not.

12 minutes ago, Nikki said:

Which is why I think her fans right now should be a little nicer. She’s obviously saying things that she feels strongly about. I think people are misunderstanding something she said that she meant with good intentions. I think she’s not feeling great and sometimes fans forget she’s human. Her texts online are messy just like they are with many people who use autocorrect and cellphones.

Totally agree.  Ripping into her because she uses the wrong "there/their/they're" is silly.  Even the most grammatically correct person is capable of using the wrong words or misspelling, especially when you're quickly firing off a message in a text or on social media.  Most people don't think about it that much, yet doesn't mean they don't know how to spell or use the proper word.  I'm sure everyone of us at one point or another have typed something on social media or within a text, and even read through it once or twice, only to come back later to see that you made a silly spelling error or used the wrong word.  Wrong word usage is quite common for many, and most times it's not done because one doesn't know better. 

As for the context of the message, I agree that if this is something she wrote, then I think her intention is being misconstrued by some.  But without being there, seeing her face expression or allowing her to further explain what she meant, it's easy to twist something she said into something she didn't mean to say. 

22 minutes ago, Nikki said:

It's all about context Nikki. What she says in her private text or whatsapp to her Rabbi or whoever she was conversing with is obviously not going to translate as well when she posts it willy nilly online outwith that conversation. And the fact that she keeps deleting things doesn't help either.

I happen to like what she said about the lazy idiots surrounding her, but NO one (including Madonna) knows what kind of demons those (famous) suicides were dealing with when they took their own lives. 

If some people (and I'm not referring to Madonna here) would take their eyes away from their own navel once in a while, they might be able to see beyond their own spiritual bubble and into the real world.

11 minutes ago, MeakMaker said:

Well of course i dont agree with berating people about God or religion. And yes it has to be a completely personal experience. But I still believe that if the whole of humanity reached their true consciousness which is love and acceptance for any human being this world would be a better place for all of us. And thats not something you can force on people.. you either have it inside of you or not.

In that sense, yes I agree. But it sounds utopic to be honest. You see so many unevolved ppl everyday that you know this is only a dream.

1 minute ago, elijah said:

In that sense, yes I agree. But its sounds utopic to be honest. You see so many unevolved ppl everyday that you know this is only a dream.

Unfortunately it is a dream 😉

2 hours ago, Kim said:

Thanks for madgesplaining! 

Another reason to stay away from that cult!

😂😂😂 always at your survive Kim! Lol but at least wear the red bracelet!! That way people will know right off the bat that you’re into Madonna 😂☺️💅🏻

1 hour ago, MeakMaker said:

What you mean “blame” on Kabbllah? lol I think the suicide comment was a direct response to whats going on lately. And yes as Kabbalah preaches all our problems as humans come from disconnecting from The Light ( God if you like). And since we are living in a Godless society with no spiritual understanding a lot of people fall into desperation and contemplate to even kill themselves. Thats how i interpreted it anyways.   Overall the post is a free rant about the state of things; most people wont get what she means. Or maybe they just disagree but only a few can truly understand it and embrace it. 

What I meant by “blame” was definitely not in any negative way. It’s a figure of speech. And yes I agree with you. 

1 hour ago, Nikki said:

Totally agree!! 🙌

We all have those moments when we say stuff that is completely uncalled for and as fans we do that a lot. I’m really glad that M is reminding me of the importance of keeping my ego in check. Which includes taking things too personally as well by the way. As Madonna fans we tend to be ironic and sometimes our humor comes across a bit dry. But I love this fan base because at least we’re all real and everyone actually speaks their mind! 👌

59 minutes ago, Katypatra said:

That way people will know right off the bat that you’re into Madonna 😂☺️💅🏻

In the real world pats (do you mind if I call you pats?) they would only think I was a hollywood-fad-following twat, rather than a Madonna fan. But to each their own hun, to each their own :angel:

I really she would just release a single in the next week or 2. In this age of streaming, it doesn't matter if the record is coming out end of summer/Fall. Pop radio right now is crap. Maybe a killer dance track from M would be the song of the summer. Just saying...

lol this thread. u know things can actually mean the opposite of how they make one feel....ya'll know this right.

we need more hints of music madonna!

15 minutes ago, Suedy said:

I have to say that A red string on a gay man is a HUGE TURN OFF 

It’s a sure sign of a sloppy bottom that’s apt to leave a massive mess on a set of white sheets and just lay in it nervously smiling afterwards

5 minutes ago, strictmachine said:

It’s a sure sign of a sloppy bottom that’s apt to leave a massive mess on a set of white sheets and just lay in it nervously smiling afterwards

Just saying! 👼

2 hours ago, Kim said:

In the real world pats (do you mind if I call you pats?) they would only think I was a hollywood-fad-following twat, rather than a Madonna fan. But to each their own hun, to each their own :angel:

I don’t mind pats 😂 better than Katypatra! 

1 hour ago, Suedy said:

I have to say that A red string on a gay man is a HUGE TURN OFF 

Omg, I’ve seen pics on tumblr of hot guys with red strings so no, I disagree 😂

28 minutes ago, Katypatra said:

I’ve seen pics on tumblr of hot guys with red strings

OH PATS! What did you search for? "Kabbalah hotties" ? "red string hunks" ?

11 hours ago, karbatal said:

She's obviously recording the album while still promoting the cream. Nothing new here. 

Hopefully we get more skincare ads now to keep the usual suspects pressed. :lol2:

1 hour ago, Kim said:

OH PATS! What did you search for? "Kabbalah hotties" ? "red string hunks" ?

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAAJAJABAHAAHHAAAHAHAHAHHAAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAAHAHAAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAhahhaahaahhahahhahaaahahajahahahHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAJAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHHhhhhhahaahha

I can’t take it anymore. Laughing so hard to the point I can’t breathe. Your posts just keeps getting funnier and funnier by the day. 

3 hours ago, strictmachine said:

:lmao: