M14 updates

Ooohhhh!!!   Y'all making me nervous with all this waiting/anticipating/speculating and arguing!!!  But Imma keep reading!

nervous.gif

6 hours ago, Kim said:

Good. Maybe she's finally realising that she's surrounded herself with clueless dolts who don't do their jobs properly The suicide reference is a little off though.

The suicide reference you can blame on Kabbalah which preaches that some people kill themselves because of the disconnect. 

9 minutes ago, Katypatra said:

The suicide reference you can blame on Kabbalah which preaches that some people kill themselves because of the disconnect. 

Thanks for madgesplaining! 

Another reason to stay away from that cult!

8 hours ago, CalinB said:

What is this about?  Is M angry?

IMG_3228.PNG

I don't believe for a second these are lyrics by her.  I think this is just a screen cap of someone's text rant  (note time stamps) which she seems to relate to. 

3 minutes ago, XXBrendonXX said:

I don't believe for a second these are lyrics by her.  I think this is just a screen cap of someone's text rant  (note time stamps) which she seems to relate to. 

"someone's" text rant? 

5 minutes ago, XXBrendonXX said:

She wrote it there instead of their. It's her.

Just now, Mat.Guy said:

She wrote it there instead of their. It's her.

Possibly her text rant! 

And I understand the "suicide" reference.   People build themselves up this fantasy world where they have to do very minimal, yet expect they are owed so much more.  Once that implodes they don't know how to deal with it. 

5 minutes ago, XXBrendonXX said:

And I understand the "suicide" reference.   People build themselves up this fantasy world where they have to do very minimal, yet expect they are owed so much more.  Once that implodes they don't know how to deal with it. 

Well that's certainly a very simplistic and frankly insulting to the victims of suicide... way to look at it I suppose.

50 minutes ago, Katypatra said:

What you mean “blame” on Kabbllah? lol I think the suicide comment was a direct response to whats going on lately. And yes as Kabbalah preaches all our problems as humans come from disconnecting from The Light ( God if you like). And since we are living in a Godless society with no spiritual understanding a lot of people fall into desperation and contemplate to even kill themselves. Thats how i interpreted it anyways.   Overall the post is a free rant about the state of things; most people wont get what she means. Or maybe they just disagree but only a few can truly understand it and embrace it. 

4 minutes ago, MeakMaker said:

And since we are living in a Godless society with no spiritual understanding a lot of people fall into desperation and contemplate to even kill themselves.

Iran

Saudi Arabia

etc.

there are too many theocratic societies yet I dont see anyone moving to those places.

I really dislike that oh poor us we live in Godless society crap. Western world is the best world there is. You can CHOOSE to live as an ascetic monk, to party senseless, join a sect, be spiritual or be atheist. The human kind is evil: when one believes he can speak FOR God, he becomes cruel and heartless. Beware what you wish for. 

Lost yer job, wife left you, kids hungry, a fiver in yer purse to do you for a week, got cancer, suffering malnutrition, kid killed by a speeding driver, in debt, failed yer exam, can't afford a loaf of bread, got clinical depression, been raped, live in poverty, severely disabled,

Don't worry just CONNECT TO THE LIGHT y'all.

Fuck sake.

I can’t wait for this one to disappear. So poorly written with ill thought out sentiment. I get saying shit like this with your friends, no need to tell 11 million people, who all interperate words differently - It kinda reads like she’s saying suicide is a result of laziness?!?.....and people in the world work less and less when the gereral public do exactly the opposite.....it’s insulting.

4 minutes ago, luluthecat said:

I can’t wait for this one to disappear. So poorly written with ill thought out sentiment. I get saying shit like this with your friends, no need to tell 11 million people, who all interperate words differently - It kinda reads like she’s saying suicide is a result of laziness?!?.....and people in the world work less and less when the gereral public do exactly the opposite.....it’s insulting.

Hum not at all?  She’s saying people who work hard could commit suicide more quickly. It’s such an obvious reference to the celebrities who killed themselves last week 

8 minutes ago, elijah said:

Iran

Saudi Arabia

etc.

there are too many theocratic societies yet I dont see anyone moving to those places.

I really dislike that oh poor us we live in Godless society crap. Western world is the best world there is. You can CHOOSE to live as an ascetic monk, to party senseless, join a sect, be spiritual or be atheist. The human kind is evil: when one believes he can speak FOR God, he becomes cruel and heartless. Beware what you wish for. 

Your talking about a man made God inflicted upon us by the patriarchal society. The true God is all about acceptance, love, beauty, enjoying life in its true essence. Its all about how our consciousness interacts in this reality. Unfortunately these big religions have been spreading wrong ideas of God throughout centuries.. thats why this world is still fragmented. 

1 minute ago, Nikki said:

I’m not at all?  She’s saying people who work hard could commit suicide more quickly.

The problem is that it's not clear what she's saying at all, Nikki. I'd rather she kept the suicide comment out of it if she had to post her private correspondence online at all.

Guest eroticerotic

I hope she has someone she can talk to 😯 doesn’t seem like it with that text post 😐

3 minutes ago, Nikki said:

Hum not at all?  She’s saying people who work hard could commit suicide more quickly. It’s such an obvious reference to the celebrities who killed themselves last week 

It's messy either way. One one hand she makes it seem like she thinks laziness leads to suicide, on the other you could interpret it as her being suicidal herself because of working so much.

1 minute ago, Andra said:

It's messy either way. One one hand she makes it seem like she thinks laziness leads to suicide, on the other you could interpret it as her being suicidal herself because of working so much.

Which is why I think her fans right now should be a little nicer. She’s obviously saying things that she feels strongly about. I think people are misunderstanding something she said that she meant with good intentions. I think she’s not feeling great and sometimes fans forget she’s human. Her texts online are messy just like they are with many people who use autocorrect and cellphones.