M14 updates

11 minutes ago, Suedy said:

You mean the start date for shooting the film? She's being really silly if that is her plan because clearly she lives in la la land if she thinks she can sit on the album until spring 2019 with that  incompetent team she has. And if that is her plan then she really should not be posting all these updates about her album. It's like her Rebel Heart teasers all over again. Has she learnt nothing?! Even when she didn't have a leak on the scale of Rebel Heart all her previous albums have always leaked. She's being really careless with her own career. I don't get it. :zombie:

Yes it said the film was on course to shoot this year. I won't comment on her incompetent team only to say that hopefully they've learned their lesson. She's still making the album and she's dropping some hints along the way, I don't see the big deal.

1 minute ago, Kim said:

Yes it said the film was on course to shoot this year. I won't comment on her incompetent team only to say that hopefully they've learned their lesson. She's still making the album and she's dropping some hints along the way, I don't see the big deal.

I just hope whatever they're doing nothing is connected to the internet and it's all done on analogue equipment and no one has access to the masters except Madonna herself.

7 hours ago, Nikki said:

first time I heard "get lucky" I thought it was a 70s track I simply missed out on. 

just knowing Mirwais produced Future Lovers (along with the other brilliant albums) give me so much hope.

I :inlove:Future Lovers!!

I kind of wish she'd be more sneaky and reserved with the hints if the album is truly dropping next year. Thought she was going to release something this year and we were only aware of the tip of the iceberg of work on the record. 

5 hours ago, eroticerotic said:

I have a great feeling about this era too!

Same. It’s a blank canvas and could be anything.

After RH I am very confident. Disco influences would be completely fine with me as well. 

2 hours ago, CalinB said:

Don't know about March. M was here in LA to promote MDNA. Not sure she had studio time after MDNA and the Oscar hosted event. 

But, about the first week in May: she did have an exchange with Diplo in April (see link) about a Kanye West comment - Dragon Energy - and about Diplo finding his on May 8th (the day after Met Gala). Wondering if the two of them had studio time in NY that day. They were both present at the Gala.

http://www.breatheheavy.com/wait-what-it-appears-madonna-and-diplo-have-something-planned-for-may-8th/

Yes she had some studio time at Conway Studios in LA following the MDNA skin event & Oscars but we don't know who with?

& Also the session she had in NYC was not with Diplo as he flew out to Asia to tour the day after the MET so it wasn't him. 

3 hours ago, Suedy said:

If the tour is summer 2019 then I won't be surprised if the album comes out spring 2019 

Trolldonna really needs to stop spilling the beans about her creative process on Instagram because all she is doing is encouraging leaks & potentially sabotaging her own album 👎 . 

If she's sitting on this until 2019 then gurl bye.

I don't think she's going to sit on it.   My thoughts:

1. Release album Fall 2018 - Do Some promo.

2. Direct film end of 2018 into 2019 or the start of 2019

3, Rehearse Tour late spring/early summer '19 

4. Tour Late summer throughout the rest of '19 (If there is any truth of her searching dates for France in Oct. 2019, then this makes sense)

7 hours ago, Showdown said:

I always felt hard candy was very disco-y especially songs like she's not me beat goes on and dance 2night

Same here...disco in it's traditional, rudimentary definition anyways. It's funny that COADF is always referenced as a "disco throwback" but to me it has always only been that in it's imagery. Sound wise, it was always more just a modern, electronic/electro type of sound. HC was always more conventional "disco" to me.....yet it was always deemed as R&B/Hip-Hop. I think people took the names associated with the album and ran with it since they're usually associated with that genre. No doubt it has R&B influence obviously but....isn't that what the "roots" of disco are anyways?? 

I feel like we're getting the album in the Fall and not a moment sooner. Up until recently, I honestly thought late winter/early spring '19 but it's feeling more and more like Fall. Of course I thought that for RH too based on all the hints she was dropping in summer '14 and apparently, there was never an intention of releasing it sooner.....obviously that changed somewhat due to the leaks. I know many have mentioned coinciding it with her 60th but meh....I honestly don't think that would do anything good or bad. Let her birthday press be just that, in relation to her birthday......although dropping a single around that time (maybe not day of) may be a good idea! August is such an awkward time to drop an album though so if it hasn't dropped BEFORE then, I'd rather her wait til Oct-Nov. 

6 hours ago, Suedy said:

In related news, Andrew Sean Greer - the author of The Incredible Lives of Greta Wells (aka 'my movie LOVED') won the Pulitzer Prize for fiction for his recent novel Fell, so his stock is definitely on the rise. In fact I read Fell recently and thought it was a much better book than Greta Walls but I DIGRESS.. 

Oh! :wow: Fell? Not Less? I read Less and loved it... although I also liked Greta Wells. I really hope she also gets to make that film eventually. I went through a minor spell of concern that she and Greer didn’t get on or fell out or something (over “my movie LOVED”) ... but there are several Madonna references in Less. (Or, at least one...) Anyway. I don’t want the films more than I want music and tours, but I’m glad she has other creative outlets that allow her to recharge for music and performance. Hope she gets to work with Andrew Sean Greer.

4 hours ago, Kurt420 said:

Same here...disco in it's traditional, rudimentary definition anyways. It's funny that COADF is always referenced as a "disco throwback" but to me it has always only been that in it's imagery. Sound wise, it was always more just a modern, electronic/electro type of sound. HC was always more conventional "disco" to me.....yet it was always deemed as R&B/Hip-Hop. I think people took the names associated with the album and ran with it since they're usually associated with that genre. No doubt it has R&B influence obviously but....isn't that what the "roots" of disco are anyways?? 

It did have 70s Disco elements throughout the album though. Hung Up sample was from Abba; Sorry had the bassline taken from a Jackson 5 song; Future Lovers had the I feel Love sample. Those were very palpable references. 

3 hours ago, peter said:

Oh! :wow: Fell? Not Less? I read Less and loved it... although I also liked Greta Wells. I really hope she also gets to make that film eventually. I went through a minor spell of concern that she and Greer didn’t get on or fell out or something (over “my movie LOVED”) ... but there are several Madonna references in Less. (Or, at least one...) Anyway. I don’t want the films more than I want music and tours, but I’m glad she has other creative outlets that allow her to recharge for music and performance. Hope she gets to work with Andrew Sean Greer.

Sorry I meant LESS! 

What is this about?  Is M angry?

IMG_3228.PNG

Good. Maybe she's finally realising that she's surrounded herself with clueless dolts who don't do their jobs properly The suicide reference is a little off though.

Shame if they’re seriously waiting till October or later for the release. It’s idiotic to not use her free and worldwide birthday promo. No one cares anymore two months in. It’s not 1985 where people buy monthly magazines to see what was new around copy deadline. 

4 minutes ago, Lolo said:

Shame if they’re seriously waiting till October or later for the release. It’s idiotic to not use her free and worldwide birthday promo. No one cares anymore two months in. It’s not 1985 where people buy monthly magazines to see what was new around copy deadline. 

Well if she has other work commitments, there's nothing much she can do about it. I don't like the idea of just throwing out a new album because it's her birthday, hopefully they plan a proper release and rollout for her new music. I can see her hits compilations benefitting more from her 60th than something new anyway, not tthat they'll capitalize on that either.

What is this about?  Is M angry?

IMG_3228.PNG

Obviously in her world that is happening. She has always been professional, committed, and hard working.  Something I love and admire her for. Talent, hard work and vision. Unfortunately though in this new Celebrity world any reality star etc can be famous. 

Does not apply to the workforce I know though. People are often micro managed by fools who can't do the job themselves. Don't agree with the suicide reference either. 

1 hour ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Obviously in her world that is happening. She has always been professional, committed, and hard working.  Something I love and admire her for. Talent, hard work and vision. Unfortunately though in this new Celebrity world any reality star etc can be famous. 

Does not apply to the workforce I know though. People are often micro managed by fools who can't do the job themselves. Don't agree with the suicide reference either. 

Yes. 100% 

23 minutes ago, MLVC82 said:

your prayers have been answered!!!!

ANOTHER FUCKING SKINCARE AD… :wacko:

She's obviously recording the album while still promoting the cream. Nothing new here. 

27 minutes ago, MLVC82 said:

your prayers have been answered!!!!

ANOTHER FUCKING SKINCARE AD… :wacko:

There has been so much exciting news regarding upcoming new music and you were nowhere to be found in such discussions, and yet when there is negativity you were the first one to jump out with these big ass texts in the instagram thread....and now I'm seeing it again here....

56 minutes ago, MLVC82 said:

So that means while she's recording we need to be subjected to 4 years of  constant and consistent promotion of these fucking SERUMS?! 

why do you write with those big letters? 

7 minutes ago, runa said:

Is it necessary to use bold oversized caracter in every  post you make ? Seriously you are so fucking annoying. Chill out for christ sake. 

:lol: 

Love your use of the bold to highlight the most important part of the message.