M14 updates

46 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

session 3? Anyone know how many sessions she usually does?

I think a session for M is usually around a week of work. I am gathering this based on comments Diplo and Avicii did in 2014. Each one of their session was one week. Diplo had two. Not sure how many Avicii had. Now, she also had sessions with kanye west at that time.  Also, Billboard was separate. So, I would say, a lot. I bet she will make just as many demos as she did last time and than rework each until she comes up with the final list.

This round she had at least one separate session with Starrah in January.

we all assumed, or some suggested that she was secretly working on the album for months, since okt last year.  when it turns out (guessing) she had a week in january with starrah/billboard and now a full week with mirwais in lisbon. i'm guessing the #soon actually won't mean we get the record in summer.....maybe fall or spring 19

Update on M's sessions so far that we know of :

*1 week in January - Starrah & Billboard (London)

*1 week in March - ? (LA)

*2 weeks in April - Mirwais (London)

*1 week in May - ? (NYC)

*2 weeks in June - Mirwais (Lisbon)

8 minutes ago, ashtangi74 said:

we all assumed, or some suggested that she was secretly working on the album for months, since okt last year.  when it turns out (guessing) she had a week in january with starrah/billboard and now a full week with mirwais in lisbon. i'm guessing the #soon actually won't mean we get the record in summer.....maybe fall or spring 19

She was not secretly working on the album for months...she HAS been working on the album for months.....

47 minutes ago, rebelheart said:

Update on M's sessions so far that we know of :

*1 week in January - Starrah & Billboard (London)

*1 week in March - ? (LA)

*2 weeks in April - Mirwais (London)

*1 week in May - ? (NYC)

*2 weeks in June - Mirwais (Lisbon)

Was not Starrah in Lisbon this month recording with M too?

Not really sure if 'session" in this case is another word for "stage". You think the first session was with starrah, second with billboard, third with Mirwais? I hope not. Mirwais should be the main producer.

Couldn’t she mean “album 3 with Mirwais Complete”? Or is that just wishful thinking?

39 minutes ago, Douglaslisboa said:

If every session is a demo, we are halfway to the release. I think HT has 7 demos

Dont think that applies because as Mentioned by M a lot of work on RH was made by internet/digital files instead of spending time on studio

Just now, Nikki said:

Ugh no

Well who did she do the LA session with for example? She only showed herself in the studio and the vocal engineer was there as proved by her instagram but who else? Why would she book time in a studio only for herself? 

2 hours ago, tasteinmen said:

Couldn’t she mean “album 3 with Mirwais Complete”? Or is that just wishful thinking?

That’s how I read it too, but yes, maybe it’s just wishful thinking.

46 minutes ago, MeakMaker said:

Besides Starrah, Billboard and Mirwais im sure there are more people involved. 

She said she was with "amazing songwriters" or something like that in march. Starrah wasn't there and we don't who they are yet. So yeah...

1 hour ago, MeakMaker said:

Besides Starrah, Billboard and Mirwais im sure there are more people involved. 

So far it looks like her instagram is following all the collaborators: Billboard, Starrah, Mirwais, Lauren D'Elia .

The only other songwriters/producers she has followed recently are the Henrys (Joe & Levin) so they are possible contributors to the project.

Other musicians she has recently followed are Nicki Minaj/Cardi B/Quavo, the latter two whom she met at the Oscars afterparty but we have no idea if they did anything together. 

So no, I don't think she's working with many other songwriters or producers, unless she's being intentionally secretive (which is VERY unlikely, she shares everything these days)

16 minutes ago, loowee said:

So far it looks like her instagram is following all the collaborators: Billboard, Starrah, Mirwais, Lauren D'Elia .

The only other songwriters/producers she has followed recently are the Henrys (Joe & Levin) so they are possible contributors to the project.

Other musicians she has recently followed are Nicki Minaj/Cardi B/Quavo, the latter two whom she met at the Oscars afterparty but we have no idea if they did anything together. 

So no, I don't think she's working with many other songwriters or producers, unless she's being intentionally secretive (which is VERY unlikely, she shares everything these days)

I agree and thx for listing them up 🙂