Jump to content
MadonnaNation.com Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Django

Palestine's Rebellion and Israel's Fascism

Recommended Posts

 

MUST WATCH!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

TRANSCRIPTION OF THE THREATS FROM ISRAELI SOLDIERS TO THE PALESTINIANS RECORDED ON OCTOBER 29 2015 IN THE AIDA REFUGEE CAMP:

 

People of Aida Refugee Camp

We are the occupational army

You throw stones and we will hit you with gas until you die

The children, the youth, the old people

You will all die, we won't leave any of you alive

We have arrested one of you, he's with us now, we took him from his home

And we will slaughter and kill him while you watch

If you keep throwing stones

Go home or we will gas you until you die

Your family, your children, everyone

WE WILL KILL YOU

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

great thread django,

 

but be careful because if you were in germany you would be claimed as antisemit for those posts, because you are not entitled to critize israel in any kind of way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, jaron said:

great thread django,

 

but be careful because if you were in germany you would be claimed as antisemit for those posts, because you are not entitled to critize israel in any kind of way.

It's like that in the entire western world.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, ULIZOS said:

It's like that in the entire western world.

sadly but true

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why are Israelis such NAZIS??

I wished Madonna was still Hindu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Benjamin Netanyahu is a man of peace. Israelis are peaceful loving people, stop throwing stones. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow ok I have a lot to sat but I won't say it all 

 because basically it's a waste of time
first of all so much bullshit in 30 minutes video its hurts

I'm Israeli and I've also been in the army (not a warrior but more in the supportive part)

And that "TRANSCRIPTION OF THE THREATS FROM ISRAELI SOLDIERS.." is the most ridicules thing I have ever seen. No Israeli soldier ever sends "massages" to people in Gaza and no Israeli soldier will ever call IDF "the occupational army".

The daily routine of a soldier (involved with gaza) is being at the border at bases, in observations or like emergencies as in the operation that was in 2015 to do what needs to be done and only wait for this shit to end so that you can go back home. THERE IS NO ONE ISRALI SOLDIER THAT WANT TO BE INVOLVED WITH THIS SHIT ANYMORE. The situation is bad, very bad but nobody want it to be that way but when there is a TERROR ORGANIZATION THAT CONTROL ALL PELESTINIAN PEOPLE (but nobody in the world gives a shit about that right?) there is no much you can do. And as long as Hamas has the control hand there will never be peace between Israel and Palestine. The way Israel is portrayed in international media is simply not objective and its like that for so long that no matter what a person like me will come and write about it here you just won't believe it and that is why I'm not going to write about whether its occupation or not and "who was here before", or why there are so many casualties in the Palestinian side.

But what I know for sure that if situation like this would've been in any other country, every country in the world will act the same fucking way so stop with this hypocrisy. There is not one country in this world that will accept a reality in which missiles are fired at it regularly, terrorist that are digging tunnels into its territory in order to harm people, terrorist that throws kites to forests near the border to ignite huge fires (yes it’s a new thing), or every week a huge crowd of people trying to squeeze the fence of the border to create chaos in the area while calling it " protest".

Bottom line - nobody wants to live like that and I, like most of Israeli people ,do feel bad about the way the innocent Palestinian people live. We don’t want it to be that way.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After Trip to Gaza, Anthony Bourdain Accused World of Robbing Palestinians of Their Basic Humanity

 

Celebrity chef and television presenter Anthony Bourdain has died by suicide. The 61-year-old was found dead in his hotel room in Strasbourg, France, where he was filming an episode of his CNNprogram “Parts Unknown.” During one episode of his show, he traveled to Gaza. In 2014, he won an award from the Muslim Public Affairs Council. In his acceptance speech, he said, “The world has visited many terrible things on the Palestinian people, none more shameful than robbing them of their basic humanity.”

https://www.democracynow.org/2018/6/8/after_trip_to_gaza_anthony_bourdain

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

God is judge and jury. Israel and it's inhabitants will continue to reign victorious over the evil entities of this world. We as a world must be more educated and speak truth against evil . It's not enough to be a closet prayer Christian, file a list of grievances. Or to sit on our hands and do naught. God yearns for those of us He rescues to oversee His Earth, glorify Him, preach His gospel to the ends of the earth, and steadfastly support Israel. Prayers to the innumerable innocent lives tragically (Razan)  extinguished on both sides of the border. Families torn apart. Israel is not the enemy. Not even the residents of Palestine are culpable. Blame falls solely on the demonic machine PLO retroactive to nefarious dictator Yaser Arafat to presently sinister Mahmoud Abbas.  Iran and their heinous terrorist networks Hamas/Hezbollah are also culpable with the blood of innocent Israel's and Palestinians on their odious hands. 

1da01cefa211c5e60e133ee3c3f947cf.jpg

8098e840232d9fa3a145fe3e3ea27359.jpg

rob-bye-103200jerusalemlr.jpg

Isaiah-62-11.jpg

Bible-Study-Wallpapers-0711.jpg

Edited by Anselme_Cristian

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There was a demo in Berlin about Jerusalem and protest against israels government.

But german media claims its antiisrael and antisemitic, as always !!!!

You cannot protest and ask for palestinian peoples help, without being witchhunted as antisemit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jaron said:

There was a demo in Berlin about Jerusalem and protest against israels government.

But german media claims its antiisrael and antisemitic, as always !!!!

You cannot protest and ask for palestinian peoples help, without being witchhunted as antisemit.

that's so fucked up ! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/7/2018 at 9:26 PM, Acediace said:

Wow ok I have a lot to sat but I won't say it all 

 because basically it's a waste of time
first of all so much bullshit in 30 minutes video its hurts

I'm Israeli and I've also been in the army (not a warrior but more in the supportive part)

And that "TRANSCRIPTION OF THE THREATS FROM ISRAELI SOLDIERS.." is the most ridicules thing I have ever seen. No Israeli soldier ever sends "massages" to people in Gaza and no Israeli soldier will ever call IDF "the occupational army".

The daily routine of a soldier (involved with gaza) is being at the border at bases, in observations or like emergencies as in the operation that was in 2015 to do what needs to be done and only wait for this shit to end so that you can go back home. THERE IS NO ONE ISRALI SOLDIER THAT WANT TO BE INVOLVED WITH THIS SHIT ANYMORE. The situation is bad, very bad but nobody want it to be that way but when there is a TERROR ORGANIZATION THAT CONTROL ALL PELESTINIAN PEOPLE (but nobody in the world gives a shit about that right?) there is no much you can do. And as long as Hamas has the control hand there will never be peace between Israel and Palestine. The way Israel is portrayed in international media is simply not objective and its like that for so long that no matter what a person like me will come and write about it here you just won't believe it and that is why I'm not going to write about whether its occupation or not and "who was here before", or why there are so many casualties in the Palestinian side.

But what I know for sure that if situation like this would've been in any other country, every country in the world will act the same fucking way so stop with this hypocrisy. There is not one country in this world that will accept a reality in which missiles are fired at it regularly, terrorist that are digging tunnels into its territory in order to harm people, terrorist that throws kites to forests near the border to ignite huge fires (yes it’s a new thing), or every week a huge crowd of people trying to squeeze the fence of the border to create chaos in the area while calling it " protest".

Bottom line - nobody wants to live like that and I, like most of Israeli people ,do feel bad about the way the innocent Palestinian people live. We don’t want it to be that way.

 

Happy regurgitating the neo Nazi propaganda from the Israeli fascist government while there's a genocide right in front of our eyes? 

 

Good for ya! Too bad for people around are waking up more and more believe less all the crap this disgusting and genocidal country is doing to innocent people.

 

And Palestinians aren't the ones suffering from Israel existence. You can find plenty of information regarding not only the treatment African asylum seekers have to endure there, but also how other jews that aren't white are regarded as second rate citizens. That also applies to christians and muslims living in that horrible country.

 

The only bulshit here is your sick post full of lies and straight out SHIT. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/6/2018 at 3:40 PM, jaron said:

great thread django,

 

but be careful because if you were in germany you would be claimed as antisemit for those posts, because you are not entitled to critize israel in any kind of way.

 

Funny cause Israel murders Arabs on daily basis and Arabs are also semites. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/6/2018 at 5:49 PM, Genevieve Vavance said:

Why are Israelis such NAZIS??

I wished Madonna was still Hindu

 

Judaism and Jews around the world aren't responsible for Israel actions, no matter how hard Israel tries to appropriate Judaism and everybody that's a Jew. There are plenty of Jews who are against Israel and the image they are giving to everyone with a minimum of humanity. The only ones responsible are Israel and its supporters. 

Just because one is Jew, one doesn't have to support Israel and the murders and atrocities they commit. It's like saying just because you are German you had to support the Nazis. 

After all this doesn't have to do with religion, but as always it has to do with power. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Django said:

Happy regurgitating the neo Nazi propaganda from the Israeli fascist government while there's a genocide right in front of our eyes? 

 

Good for ya! Too bad for people around are waking up more and more believe less all the crap this disgusting and genocidal country is doing to innocent people.

 

And Palestinians aren't the ones suffering from Israel existence. You can find plenty of information regarding not only the treatment African asylum seekers have to endure there, but also how other jews that aren't white are regarded as second rate citizens. That also applies to christians and muslims living in that horrible country.

 

The only bulshit here is your sick post full of lies and straight out SHIT. 

no you not gonna tell me about the place i live. a lot is going on here and a lot of it is unfortunate and that's sad. BUT the bullshit that you just wrote about the second rate citizens is just so fucking stupid. i met people from al kind in school, army, workplaces and university, black ,white, muslim ,christians.... and i have all  friends from all kinds from work and the university and we all live in peace and love and non of us lives as a second rate citizens. not saying there are no problems but you shit is just made up.
i know whats going on here i do not take my information form bbc or cnn fox the internet or whatever there is in the wrold.
what you are trying to do in this thread is pretty clear and that is why,like i've said before, im not gonna sit here in a mdonna forum and start political debate with people i dont know. cause i just dont care what you think. i just expressed opinion about something that was clearly made up and explined why it is made up.
anywhy.... i can sit here all day and post horrible pictures and articles about the action of the other side and start a propaganda here like you but what im gonna get out of this? nothing. that is way im not gonna waste my time. espcially infront of people that clearly dont want a debate but only want to point a finger at a country that clearly acts like any other country will do.so you can continue what your doing here as if this little thread as if it's gonna change the world.
bottom line, we all want peace, hope it will be in this lifetime. and a BIG love from Israel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Django said:

FB_IMG_15287431381351059.jpg

rest in peace all those beautiful people

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are you this passionate about the atrocities that happen in Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, and the wider muslim world?  The stuff that happens in israel pales in comparison to the shit innocent people endure thoughout the middle east region. Yet i feel 95% of the focus is always placed on Israel and the palestinians. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×