MadonnaNation.com Forums
Genevieve Vavance

Maroon 5: most boring superbowl in history

11 hours ago, windsor67 said:

Kylie is amazing, the only artist whose concerts get me as excited as madonna’s 

Kylie is a great singer, her shows are amazing, she can’t dance but she does not lecture her public about politics, still she carries the message across 

giphy.gif

On 2/5/2019 at 3:11 AM, KalamazooJay said:

Spot. On. 

I’m not here as some Maroon 5 fan girl, but the fact that critical reviews came out within seconds of their performance is... well.. rather transparent. People had their opinions baked in before they set foot on stage. 

Politics, social justice and selective outrage has gotten completely out of control in this country. 

On 2/5/2019 at 3:32 AM, Showdown said:

I would agree with you. In this climate here in the US anyone white is an oppressor so they have that against them. The music ironically is pretty irrelevant because regardless they have had hits for almost 20 years and now all of a sudden people are seeing them as horrible? Very contrived criticism. I mean Beyonce did what exactly at the superbowl? Now its forbidden for anyone to take the job? I find their music boring but it would be a lie to say they didn't have hit after hit here in the US and now all of a sudden they suck? Let's see who takes the job next year and if they will receive any sort of criticism.

This. 

I know Superbowl is not our national sport but I must say this has been the least talked about Half time show I have seen for years.  Just no buzz, talk or even analysis of it.  I really am only seeing it and reading about it on this forum.  In other years,  saw stacks of reviews, articles and comments about whoever was appearing.  That has been happening since Madonna made it on our front page of the newspaper the day after the Superbowl when she performed.   I don't dislike Maroon 5 and like a couple of their songs but they just don't seem like a big time group to perform in such a huge setting. 

1 hour ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Maroon 5 are OK.  Their music is OK. Adam has a grating voice and is always taking his shirt off.  Basically what they always do. 

Adam Levine should be prohibited from singing 

15 hours ago, windsor67 said:

Kylie is a great singer, her shows are amazing, she can’t dance but she does not lecture her public about politics, still she carries the message across 

Did I just read Kylie is a great singer ??? :dead: :dead:

Oh the delusion............................... :rotfl:

giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095c406cd9546f485867

10 minutes ago, runa said:

Did I just read Kylie is a great singer ??? :dead: :dead:

Oh the delusion............................... :rotfl:

That torch ballad she tried to belt out in that awful 1994 album, ugh, it's the worst piece of shit ever, :zombie:

4 minutes ago, Crystal Coffin said:

That torch ballad she tried to belt out in that awful 1994 album, ugh, it's the worst piece of shit ever, :zombie:

She seriously has the most annoying voice ever. :lol:

42 minutes ago, runa said:

She seriously has the most annoying voice ever. :lol:

Imagine a duet album of Minogue and Levine :lmao: :lmao:

This slagging off of anybody who is not Madonna is tiresome 

14 minutes ago, windsor67 said:

But  slagging off Gags feels great.

Do you think a Maroon 5 backlash is coming? I hope so, I hate that asshole's whiny voice and 'cool bro' attitude. AC radio just eats any crap they release, it seems. They're like the new Matchbox twenty, but multiplied by 1000 in terms of radio appeal.

3 minutes ago, elijah said:

But  slagging off Gags feels great.

And Kylie and Beyonce and Cher and Janet :yes:

1 minute ago, Crystal Coffin said:

And Kylie and Beyonce and Cher and Janet :yes:

And Pink! :rotfl:

21 minutes ago, Icykiller said:

Do you think a Maroon 5 backlash is coming? I hope so, I hate that asshole's whiny voice and 'cool bro' attitude. AC radio just eats any crap they release, it seems. They're like the new Matchbox twenty, but multiplied by 1000 in terms of radio appeal.

I just don't think anyone cares enough.

1 hour ago, Crystal Coffin said:

And Pink! :rotfl:

U mean O!nk

On 2/7/2019 at 3:26 PM, Crystal Coffin said:

Imagine a duet album of Minogue and Levine :lmao: :lmao:

The funniest part is that both are judges in The Voice. 

23 minutes ago, Je5u5 said:

The funniest part is that both are judges in The Voice. 

Shit show, shit industry, shit people, shit shit shit everything of it. 

I also hate Adam Levine's voice. He's attitude pisses me off too. I've always felt that way. I'm glad the tide is turning. That super bowl "performance" could be what breaks the camel's back.

Omg did the Superbowl happen? This year nobody commented on it!!!!! It's become totally irrelevant. 

On 2/7/2019 at 8:14 AM, windsor67 said:

On 2/8/2019 at 2:01 AM, windsor67 said:

:rotfl: @Crux @Kim @Crystal Coffin @Magician

Proving yet again that so many so called Madonna fans ( like this guy who frequently trashed Madonna on her own sections - like he did today and got flushed )  are always far more defensive of Kylie !   They rush to defend her yet never do for Madonna, and always use the good old chestnut that we all just slag off other stars - although they themselves slag off Madonna and stars they don't like themselves all the time ! .   

Al-Kylieda terrorists are the original little monster trolls on this forum!

I always thought that Windsor guy was a little monster as his old profile picture was that skull/zombie guy from BTW video...that was a pretty silly clue to leave of who you stan for if you are trying to be a troll on here?

4 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Proving yet again that so many so called Madonna fans ( like this guy who frequently trashed Madonna on her own sections - like he did today and got flushed )  are always far more defensive of Kylie !   They rush to defend her yet never do for Madonna, and always use the good old chestnut that we all just slag off other stars - although they themselves slag off Madonna and stars they don't like themselves all the time ! .   

And this @windsor67 asshole had the nerve to say that being religious is a sign of mental illness when he is the ill and sick one. Fuck off you militant atheist!

2 hours ago, Crystal Coffin said:

Fuck off you militant atheist!

We're not all bad.  :wink:

33 minutes ago, VogueMusic said:

We're not all bad.  :wink:

I am fine with anyone not believing in God or scriptures as long as you don't act like an asshole. Jainism (an Indian religion) is a sophisticated atheistic tradition and I can appreciate their arguments for denying that the universe was created by a supreme being although I do not agree with them. A Kylie-Minogue worshipping numbskull who is lucky to have 1/8 of the worst philosopher's intelligence however is a complete waste of space in any part of the Earth. 

6 hours ago, Leebf said:

I always thought that Windsor guy was a little monster as his old profile picture was that skull/zombie guy from BTW video...that was a pretty silly clue to leave of who you stan for if you are trying to be a troll on here?

He definitely is a mongster. Always thought so. 

8 hours ago, Magician said:

Al-Kylieda terrorists are the original little monster trolls on this forum!

:lol:. For sure. 

Had so many over the years who have trashed Madonna to praise Kylie.  Same with Gaga. 

14 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

That windsor67 (I assume 67 being the year of his birth) gave off fruit loop vibes the minute he started posting. As always, you give these cunts enough rope to hang themselves before pushing them off.

I've also since been informed that when he first registered he told people he was Phillipe from Paris who had once worked for Jean Paul Gaultier. Now he's some Tory British Nationalist. One thing the internet opens your eyes to, is how many fucking mental people there are kicking about.

As for Kylie Minogue. She and her fans are the original  Gaga and Monsters of the UK. Everyone knows it. Now that they've reached middle age they are exactly like windsor67 there. Inward, semi-racist, self-aggrandizing, prattling on about Joan Collins and Eurovision like it's still 1988. A colossal, provincial bore.

23 minutes ago, Kim said:

I've also since been informed that when he first registered he told people he was Phillipe from Paris who had once worked for Jean Paul Gaultier. Now he's some Tory British Nationalist. One thing the internet opens your eyes to, is how many fucking mental people there are kicking about.

As for Kylie Minogue. She and her fans are the original  Gaga and Monsters of the UK. Everyone knows it. Now that they've reached middle age they are exactly like windsor67 there. Inward, semi-racist, self-aggrandizing, prattling on about Joan Collins and Eurovision like it's still 1988. A colossal, provincial bore.

Oh Kim :dead: