MadonnaNation.com Forums
Genevieve Vavance

Maroon 5: most boring superbowl in history

On 1/31/2019 at 6:28 PM, promise to try said:

but they are still performing,arent they?

Yeah. They just didn't want anymore hassle about taking the knee.

I'm bet gargoyle will make a reference about herself at some point and hashtag the event.

Can't wait to see the "ratings" from Avril Levine and her nasal voice/performance (although I have no interest in the game/half-time performers at all).  Don't think they'll break any viewing records (unless they use the Gaga method).?

3 minutes ago, todsmod said:

Can't wait to see the "ratings" from Avril Levine and her nasal voice/performance (although I have no interest in the game/half-time performers at all).  Don't think they'll break any viewing records (unless they use the Gaga method).?

oh my, this is already the worst half time show ever. except for madonna's drummers that have returned.

Just now, Paul said:

oh my, this is already the worst half time show ever. except for madonna's drummers.

That's the thing, Paul.  Madonna made it "watchable" again.  Then came Bey-yawn-say & GoGo....and it's been downhill since M.

- hmm, you're just standing there singing bits of songs that some people might vaguely remember. Its really boring.

- Oh, well what if i just progressively remove my clothes throughout the performance. People might not notice the boring music...

- you think there's people in this country that havent already seen you without your clothes?

what the most boring halftime show ever!

well LG's one is one of the worst.

What the hell was THAT ????!!  I can't think which one is worst. This or Black Eyed Pea in 2011 .

No entertainment value whatsoever !

well, the went on the satge and sing most of the singles from their first album, and a couple more.And that´s it.I wasn´t expecting more, they are entertaining live, but not a super show

1 hour ago, Magician said:

tenor.gif?itemid=5407196

good that adam and company soldiered on under the current situation. 

Edited by toujours

Look at the dislikes :rotfl:

I mean this in the most neutral way possible, but they really are the epitome of a generic mainstream band. I know many are hating on Coldplay but these guys are a hundred times crappier. No voice at all, songs that all sound the same since 2010, and what is it with this guy's obsession to ALWAYS take off his shirt? People still have the audacity to criticize Madonna, or female artists in general, for wearing too revealing clothes whereas this guy does it on the regular and nobody has a problem with it.

5 hours ago, Paul said:

tenor.gif?itemid=5407196

did cher really say that lol

Damn it was so bad...!! :scared:

A tattooed irrelevant freak show. They don't know how to put on an entertaining show for TV viewers.

7 hours ago, promise to try said:

well, the went on the satge and sing most of the singles from their first album, and a couple more.And that´s it.I wasn´t expecting more, they are entertaining live, but not a super show

THIS! But at least he is hot... I would not throw him out of my bed is he laying naked...

The visceral reaction to their performance is obnoxious and completely over the top. 

Maroon 5 is a middle of the road band that played to middle America. No more, no less. Did anyone really expect ADAM LEVINE to set the stage on fire? It was a forgettable performance but it wasn’t the tragedy people are making it out to be. 

And regardless of how mundane his band is, Adam is fucking hot. 

What a snoozefest! Even worse than Timberfake last year! 

33 minutes ago, Suedey said:

What a snoozefest! Even worse than Timberfake last year! 

yes and it was hard to beat 

Timberlake performance looks like a masterpiece now

Maroon 5 was boring? You don't say. 

I'd still let Adam touch my naughty places. A lot. 

So basically every halftime show sucks except Madonna's. Listen, I'm not a Maroon fan either, but the halftime show is there for a group to perform. There doesn't need to be bells and whistles Everytime. Madonna did that because that's what she does! 

Everybody seems to be so hard at them. I just watched it, that was not that bad, quite entertaining to be fair, even though they're not my cup of tea...

It's funny, I don't find him attractive AT ALL. I don't know when this shift of perceptions happened in the broader public, but personally I have never and will never find full tattoed bodies attractive. Maybe I'm part of a minority on this, but so be it I guess :dazed:

1 hour ago, Nonoka said:

It's funny, I don't find him attractive AT ALL. I don't know when this shift of perceptions happened in the broader public, but personally I have never and will never find full tattoed bodies attractive. Maybe I'm part of a minority on this, but so be it I guess :dazed:

He really has way too much tattoos, you’re right about it.

sexy face, though, but the tattoos is a real turn off to me. I think tattoos are outdated.

3 hours ago, Nonoka said:

No, you are not the only one. Too many tattoos are a complete turn off even if the guy is hot. Levine is the perfect example. Fifteen years ago, he was hot when he had half as many tattoos. Today, not so much. he looks like an inmate in an American prison. I am so happy that i have no tattoo. It's something that does not age well. 

ZAYN is another example of a handsome guy totally ruined by too many tattoos.