MadonnaNation.com Forums
Genevieve Vavance

Maroon 5: most boring superbowl in history

Just now, Kim said:

As for Kylie Minogue. She and her fans are the original  Gaga and Monsters of the UK. Everyone knows it. Now that they've reached middle age they are exactly like windsor67 there. Inward, semi-racist, self-aggrandizing, prattling on about Joan Collins and Eurovision like it's still 1988. A colossal, provincial bore.

Don´t touch JOAN!!!!!:old:

She is still marvellous:queenbitch:

I always foget Kylie Minogue exists. So forgettable.

3 hours ago, Kim said:

That windsor67 (I assume 67 being the year of his birth) gave off fruit loop vibes the minute he started posting. As always, you give these cunts enough rope to hang themselves before pushing them off.

I've also since been informed that when he first registered he told people he was Phillipe from Paris who had once worked for Jean Paul Gaultier. Now he's some Tory British Nationalist. One thing the internet opens your eyes to, is how many fucking mental people there are kicking about.

As for Kylie Minogue. She and her fans are the original  Gaga and Monsters of the UK. Everyone knows it. Now that they've reached middle age they are exactly like windsor67 there. Inward, semi-racist, self-aggrandizing, prattling on about Joan Collins and Eurovision like it's still 1988. A colossal, provincial bore.

D4sh.gif

39 minutes ago, promise to try said:

She is still marvellous:queenbitch:

Alexis yes. Joan, no. She'd have you skinned alive.

Speaking of...

23 minutes ago, Magician said:

D4sh.gif

CXp.gif

5 hours ago, Kim said:

That windsor67 (I assume 67 being the year of his birth) gave off fruit loop vibes the minute he started posting. As always, you give these cunts enough rope to hang themselves before pushing them off.

I've also since been informed that when he first registered he told people he was Phillipe from Paris who had once worked for Jean Paul Gaultier. Now he's some Tory British Nationalist. One thing the internet opens your eyes to, is how many fucking mental people there are kicking about.

Yes, he became loopier and loopier the more he posted.  He was giving off those racist vibes in many threads before the crazy racist comments in the Madonna thread.  Sad too that people are using him as an example of the Madonna fans on this forum  in that thread   - when everyone called him out for his racism etc. 

I think too that his views on Eurovision and Joan Collins were that of his political leaning.  He thought the UK were above other countries in the competition thus did not need it and Joan Collins is a well known Tory and supports Brexit.  See where he also congratulated Kylie on not giving her political views :lol:

11 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Yes, he became loopier and loopier the more he posted.  He was giving off those racist vibes in many threads before the crazy racist comments in the Madonna thread.  Sad too that people are using him as an example of the Madonna fans on this forum  in that thread   - when everyone called him out for his racism etc. 

I think too that his views on Eurovision and Joan Collins were that of his political leaning.  He thought the UK were above other countries in the competition thus did not need it and Joan Collins is a well known Tory and supports Brexit.  See where he also congratulated Kylie on not giving her political views :lol:

My god, I need to start participating in more threads. I had no idea about any of this. 

1 hour ago, ctg12 said:

My god, I need to start participating in more threads. I had no idea about any of this. 

Neither do I. I only know him from the Brexit thread. Had no idea he said he was French before. Internet is a weird place. 

1 hour ago, ctg12 said:

Read the Brexit thread and you will see some of his comments. He also was carrying on about Madonna's backside in such an over the top weird way a few months back.  Also completely supported Kevin Spacey and thought he was a victim instead of  being a predator pervert. 

On 2/19/2019 at 10:42 AM, Kim said:

His views about Brexit was :provoke:to say the least... Good riddance anyway !

23 minutes ago, runa said:

His views about Brexit was :provoke:to say the least... Good riddance anyway !

I re-read the Kevin Spacey thread. How I didn't remember this person when I told him to fuck off so vehemently :lol:

fuckoff.JPG

What if Kylie did the super bowl? She could do a 6 minute version of Locomotion + a 6 minute version of Can't Get You Outta My Head and it would be more entertaining than Maroon 5.

6 hours ago, karbatal said:

I re-read the Kevin Spacey thread. How I didn't remember this person when I told him to fuck off so vehemently :lol:

fuckoff.JPG

:rotfl: 

His comments about Spacey were weird.  He defended him in many threads.  I actually asked him once in one of the threads where he was defending Spacey why he felt Spacey was innocent when so many men has come forward but he never replied

Just now, frzndrwnwrld said:

What if Kylie did the super bowl? She could do a 6 minute version of Locomotion + a 6 minute version of Can't Get You Outta My Head and it would be more entertaining than Maroon 5.

😍