MDNA or Rebel Heart Tour?

MDNA or Rebel Heart Tour?  

113 members have voted

1. 1. Better?

• MDNA Tour
    • Rebel Heart Tour

2 hours ago, loowee said:

MDNAT or RHT?

I hate comparing these tours because they're just not comparable. MDNA is more comparable to BAT in my opinion in terms of production and theatrics. 

But it's RHT by a mile for me. The setlist. The warmth. The tour was pure joy from beginning to end. I enjoyed my experience at the RHT far more than I did at MDNA. 

MDna. Only seen RHT twice in Sydney but still prefer to vote for MDNA.

Even though I picked MDNA , I thought fans would’ve picked RHT a bit more.

i noticed many fans who attended RHT had a strong emotional response to the show. I guess there is a connection for some to RHT, while not as much FOR MDNA.

On 6/6/2018 at 11:27 AM, loowee said:

At least RHT had an energetic audience.  

Image result for oprah gif atrl

+++

Rebel Heart Tour is so underestimated. Great setlist, a few delays with starting the show (MDNA Tour otherwise, 3 hours late). Madonna with good mood and better voice.

HvVRKmV.gif

MDNA. RHT is, in my humble opinion, her worst tour ever.

The MDNA Tour

MDNA obvs

MDNA. Her look, stage design and choreo were epic.
RHT was nice but felt like a much smaller club event.

MDNA  its was raw, dark, light and goooey...she looked fantastic. my boyfriend who is not the biggest M fan randomly suggests we watch the DVD from time to time--he didnt get through RH

Is it generally accepted that RH was a bertter album than MDNA but MDNA tour better tour than RHT?

The MDNA Tour!!  

Gif_20180707205615569_by_gifguru.gif

13 hours ago, Bat-Fan said:

Is it generally accepted that RH was a bertter album than MDNA but MDNA tour better tour than RHT?

I have the same general impression from Madonna fans. 

I had way more fun at RHT but I truly believe that MDNA was Madonna reaching another peak as an artist

RHT was the first tour i was bored at and it all felt regressive. The setlist wasnt all that either. Was she talkative? Sure...but  talking does not an amazing tour make. MDNA i was impressed with everything and felt new and exciting, plus how hot does she look in that opening section! 

The budget aside, i believe RHT was designed in the same vein as RIT, to please the general audience a bit more.

maybe RHT worked for some audiences.. but sorry, I expect way more creativity from madonna. it was just a generic "ok" show. i think it's the sort of show most uninformed but curious music fans expect from madonna. that's just not enough. an artist goes on tour to show what they're worth

the only mistake MDNA had was the sound mixing/band issues. if they fixed that, it would've been perfect. I know the setlist wasn't catered to the general public, but if they handled it better with actual musicians who knew what they were doing, it would've worked. 

oh, and with both tours she came on late, so that still needs to be fixed.. (strange, as before MDNA she came on stage on time)

MDNA intro alone > RHT

RHT had the better setlist though and I could imagine casual listeners would have preferred it 

10 hours ago, Nikki said:

i think it's the sort of show most uninformed but curious music fans expect from madonna. that's just not enough. an artist goes on tour to show what they're worth it

Thats most of her audience!

While I did like MDNA much more, she had to take a step down in choreo and budget this time, the acostic stuff was great.

2 hours ago, Starman said:

Thats most of her audience!

While I did like MDNA much more, she had to take a step down in choreo and budget this time, the acostic stuff was great.

well im not talking about the choreo.. the visuals and creativity behind the tour was just very interesting, artistic, and clever. it all had depth

Mdna

13 hours ago, acko said:

The budget aside, i believe RHT was designed in the same vein as RIT, to please the general audience a bit more.

You meam that RIT had a higher budget?

35 minutes ago, Nikki said:

well im not talking about the choreo.. the visuals and creativity behind the tour was just very interesting, artistic, and clever. it all had depth

I Agree

rebel heart was more auto pilot

12 hours ago, Nikki said:

RHT started off that way with Iconic...then...I dunno what happened. 

Both tours lack something and are not for me tbh, but I prefer the RHT and I really enjoy seeing her like this

tumblr_nvyhqwPUce1qltoc4o2_500.gif

MDNA tour has a clear vision ,the stage is a work of art and imo the setlist fits the vision .RHT is more intimate and i remember most of the fans here preferring RHT (except Kim of course who's always seeing things more clearly)

It's very hard to pick - MDNA was darker, more angry, cold in a way, while Rebel Heat was so warm and lovely ... for theatrics, MDNA wins, but I picked Rebel Heart Tour for the overall feel - I also saw Rebel Heart in Manhattan, Brooklyn, and Atlantic City, so maybe I'm a bit biased.  The Rebel Heart setlist is definitely better.

On 6/7/2018 at 2:23 PM, loowee said:

MDNAT or RHT?

I am guessing MDNA

I wasn't crazy about RHT setlist at all because too many songs were repeated from previous tours. As a long time fan it's pretty disappointing, but at the same time I know the setlist made many loons & casual fans happy.

RHT

I am so surprised MDNA is scoring so much better, is high budget mega-stage with amazing props better than a show where the music is actually good? MDNA looks amazing, love the theatrical aspect, but the music is zzzzzz. I can not love a concert if the music is not exciting, no matter the price of production.