Bat-Fan

MDNA or Rebel Heart Tour?

MDNA or Rebel Heart Tour?  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Better?

• MDNA Tour
    • Rebel Heart Tour

Better? Please everyone vote ☺☺☺

At the technical level, it's obviously MDNA.  The show is sumptuous and energetic.

But RHT has the great setlist, the intimacy and warmth of the performer. In addition, this is Madonna's first show during which I shed a tear (during True Blue). For all these reasons, RHT is my choice.

I hate comparing these two tours because they're so different from one another. Her whole approach is different. I love how warm RH is and only in comparison to MDNA is it not as visually spectacular. RH is actually a massive show. The production of MDNA and the cinematic quality it had just blew my mind when I saw it live so my vote has to go with that one. Despite that, I'm glad she went the complete opposite direction with RH and showed another side of herself instead of trying to recreate the MDNA tour in some way. 

How lucky are we to get a completely different "character" for every tour? To top it off, while we may have our preferences, each and every "character" is executed brilliantly. The woman has NEVER had a bad tour.

I would choose RHT over MDNA tour any day.  The setlist alone makes it better for me and it also has better costumes. It's more accessibile  in my opinion. I enjoy listening to the classics on the RHT but for MDNA most of them were butchered. 

Altough I will say there's nothing on RHT like Girl Gone Wild and the dancing is a lot better on MDNA.

They're the bipolar opposite so I don't see how they're comparable. 

MDNAT had the production/creative direction & choreography, but the setlist was a turn off for non hardcore fans. The atmosphere among at the nosebleeds/upper seats must've been so awkward, but visually speaking the tour was her all time best. 

RHT had the oldies, better vocals & M loosening up with her banters and funny moments, but the production was significantly scaled down and the themes weren't anything outside the box. But the show had the nostalgia and I won't forget the moment when the entire arena was singing along to True Blue. 

MDNAT was the better show, RHT was the better concert. end of. 

It is true they are very different but for example the DVD, which one do you watch more often? RHT for me.

I enjoy RHT way more.

MDNA

MDNA

I picked MDNA,l I saw that tour four times and I missed RHT. I wish I would’ve seen it live to evaluate it more appropriately. 

Setlist, costumes, stage, energy, choreography, overall creativity... MDNA Tour all the way!

MDNA for the visuals and staging/choreography. GGW opening and the first act alone! Vogue and the whole performance. LAP was beautiful.

RHT for the setlist, requests and personality she showed during her speeches and banter. So, MDNA wins for me.

MDNA

Sticky & Sweet

dtGLcsyv85NrNSVYd5.gif

i voted for mdna tho. despite i hate the setlist

Rebel Heart Tour :wow:

MDNA is more classic Madonna

Rebel Heart for the setlist and MDNA for everything else

MDNA. I'm trying to forget Rebel Heart completely.

MDNA.

12 minutes ago, Galactic-Tiger said:

Rebel Heart tour it is her worst tour ever. Deal with it.

Why?

4 minutes ago, Bat-Fan said:

Why?

Ask Madonna. Maybe cuz it was mainly an arena tour so she focused more on the fan's interaction rather than the show itself. Personally, I refuse to believe that the reason it is her age.

However it is a fact that the stage design of MDNA shits multiple times on the stage of RHT. Same the choreographies, the dancing and the visuals. There is a drastical drop in the energy level of performances. On MDNA you get the hypnotic Girl Gone Wild, the visually spectacular Gimme All Your Luvin, the high-energetic ending perfomance of Celebration, the Tarantino's vibes performance of Gang Bang, the show-stopping performance of Like a Virgin when she strips her clothes off, the cool performance of I'm Addicted....on Rebel Heart tour you can count the good performances on one hand. Even big club smashing bops such as Bitch I'm Madonna or Music feel slowed down on the RHT and way less energetic than the MDNA's performances.

25 minutes ago, Galactic-Tiger said:

Ask Madonna. Maybe cuz it was mainly an arena tour so she focused more on the fan's interaction rather than the show itself. Personally, I refuse to believe that the reason it is her age.

However it is a fact that the stage design of MDNA shits multiple times on the stage of RHT. Same the choreographies, the dancing and the visuals. There is a drastical drop in the energy level of performances. On MDNA you get the hypnotic Girl Gone Wild, the visually spectacular Gimme All Your Luvin, the high-energetic ending perfomance of Celebration, the Tarantino's vibes performance of Gang Bang, the show-stopping performance of Like a Virgin when she strips her clothes off, the cool performance of I'm Addicted....on Rebel Heart tour you can count the good performances on one hand. Even big club smashing bops such as Bitch I'm Madonna or Music feel slowed down on the RHT and way less energetic than the MDNA's performances.

At least RHT had an energetic audience.  

Image result for oprah gif atrl

6 minutes ago, loowee said:

Not the show I went to. I was the only one jumping on the floor next to the stage and I had to argue with the audience cuz I was ruining their video recording on their smartphones. Furthermore, I prefer the energy of a stadium audience.🙌

MDNA all the way

On 6/1/2018 at 5:39 AM, caba1 said:

Sticky & Sweet

dtGLcsyv85NrNSVYd5.gif

i voted for mdna tho. despite i hate the setlist

Hell No

4 hours ago, loowee said:

This is the greatest response +10000 🤣

23 hours ago, loowee said:

:lol2:

No shit. I was the only one singing and dancing in the area we were sitting at during the show. And by the time it ended, most of the people around us had left. I'll never forget the agonizing train ride back into city when I saw her in Philadelphia. The hate and vitriol spewed at her over the show I was at was hard to endure. For once I was left speechless defending her.  

29 minutes ago, KalamazooJay said:

:lol2:

No shit. I was the only one singing and dancing in the area we were sitting at during the show. And by the time it ended, most of the people around us had left. I'll never forget the agonizing train ride back into city when I saw her in Philadelphia. The hate and vitriol spewed at her over the show I was at was hard to endure. For once I was left speechless defending her.  

MDNAT or RHT?