Madonna’s image for the MDNA Rose Mist era

What i am sure though is that "Beautiful game" is not the lead single. To me it's an album track that fitted the Met gala set, the same way she teased "Messiah" to death on instagram for months and it ended up not even being a single. She will surprise everyone with the lead, i'm sure about it.

7 minutes ago, Suedy said:

Oh fuck off

I'm sorry? Was that necessary?  🤔  My comments weren't meant to be critical of Madonna. My apologies if you thought so.  I have no issues with the title of her albums.  It's just that I don't think "Magic" is too far fetched for a Madonna album as some might think.  Most of her album titles have been simple and to the point. 

Guys you’re forgetting this thread is about her image, as in how she’s going to look like this era! 😂 

4 hours ago, DitaDolla said:

I don't expect much from her image tbh. 

It's going to be same M from 2008-15 

We shall see...

46C43802-F0A2-463E-ACE3-01613C8F78E3.jpeg

23 hours ago, Django said:

Give me a name like "Magic" over something like "Confessions On A Dance Floor" any fucking day. 

Confessions on a dance floor is a horrid album title, I agree.. what should they have called it?

4 minutes ago, GOD said:

Confessions on a dance floor is a horrid album title, I agree.. what should they have called it?

That's a good question... Never thought about it. I'm actually fine with COADF as a title, though I just prefer titles like Magic. Judging by the title tracks of the album... I think something like Future Lovers or Future Love would be my choice.  But that's only if we use the album tracks as the title. 

26 minutes ago, Starman said:

Masks are very convenient to hide her age 🙈

Flush!!!

39 minutes ago, GOD said:

I love that title. At first, it felt too long and the album wasn't named after a song for the first time since the first album, so the superstitious me was doubtful, but it proved to be her best album (for me anyways) and to be honest today I feel like its so cool and great nowadays and I adore it.

42 minutes ago, GOD said:

I love the title, but Confessions would have just been fine. 

35 minutes ago, Django said:

That's a good question... Never thought about it. I'm actually fine with COADF as a title, though I just prefer titles like Magic. Judging by the title tracks of the album... I think something like Future Lovers or Future Love would be my choice.  But that's only if we use the album tracks as the title. 

Future Love???? Blashemy!!! Its FORBIDDEN Love cutie...

By the way, I find it HORRENDOUS that she fails to perform any song from COADF apart from HU which was butchered beyond believe in MDNA... I mean neither glorious Jump (probably the most uplifting song she has ever recorded), nor the perfect bittersweet Get Together, no eastern masterpiece Isaac, not even one of her absolutely very best songs like Like It Or Not or totally mind-blowing Let It Will Be has been included  in any set list for over a decade???? I mean what is she thinking? I wonder is she mad with Stuart or smth and doesn't want to pay him a dime for playing any of COADF stellar cuts??? I find this beyond suspicious and I think it has to do with Stuart... I mean she can not possibly hate the perfection that COADF is, right? Or probably she feels like its overhyped and HC and MDNA and RH were overlooked? Don't really know, but she HAS to perform like the whole of the album :).

22 hours ago, DitaDolla said:

I don't expect much from her image tbh. 

It's going to be same M from 2008-15 

How is the Hard Candy image similar to Rebel Heart? Just because her hasn't been dying her hair color every 6 months? 

53 minutes ago, elijah said:

Future Love???? Blashemy!!! Its FORBIDDEN Love cutie...

Forbidden Love sounds way more generic than Music or Magic. Future Lovers/Love fits better the sound of the album. 

1 hour ago, Starman said:

Masks are very convenient to hide her age 🙈

Adding that 🙈 emoji at the end of your remarks doesn’t mask your frequent snarky trolling. :rolleyes:

52 minutes ago, Django said:

Forbidden Love sounds way more generic than Music or Magic. Future Lovers/Love fits better the sound of the album. 

well M is yet to record Future Love, so...

3 minutes ago, elijah said:

well M is yet to record Future Love, so...

'Future Love' appears in the lyrics of Future Lovers, and using parts of lyrics as the album title is something quite common, so...

2 hours ago, elijah said:

By the way, I find it HORRENDOUS that she fails to perform any song from COADF apart from HU which was butchered beyond believe in MDNA... I mean neither glorious Jump (probably the most uplifting song she has ever recorded), nor the perfect bittersweet Get Together, no eastern masterpiece Isaac, not even one of her absolutely very best songs like Like It Or Not or totally mind-blowing Let It Will Be has been included  in any set list for over a decade???? I mean what is she thinking? I wonder is she mad with Stuart or smth and doesn't want to pay him a dime for playing any of COADF stellar cuts??? I find this beyond suspicious and I think it has to do with Stuart... I mean she can not possibly hate the perfection that COADF is, right? Or probably she feels like its overhyped and HC and MDNA and RH were overlooked? Don't really know, but she HAS to perform like the whole of the album :).

Yeah indeed it's strange when i think about it. COADF is her last "most successful" album and she didn't performed anything from that album for 3 tours ! (Except some horrible"Hung up" versions without the Abba sample or anything). There must be something behind it or os it that she felt out of love with that whole album ?! Considering there are gour good singles from that album "Hung up", "Get together", "Sorry" and "Jump" + several very good album tracks like "Forbidden love", "Isaac", "I love NY", "Future lovers", "How high", "Let it will be", etc... she has the choice... 

3 hours ago, Django said:

'Future Love' appears in the lyrics of Future Lovers, and using parts of lyrics as the album title is something quite common, so...

oh sorry, I misread your post... you are right, future love isn't a bad title, although I think coadf is perfect.

Actually she performed Hung Up on all tours since Confessions ,except RHT.  I thought it's a well known fact that when she tours she always promotes the new album ,while the rest of songs she performs are well known monster hit classics ( except Candy Shop). Nobody outside of her fanbase cares about Future Lovers or Jump, they'd rather hear Papa Don't Preach.

3 hours ago, Andra said:

Actually she performed Hung Up on all tours since Confessions ,except RHT.  I thought it's a well known fact that when she tours she always promotes the new album ,while the rest of songs she performs are well known monster hit classics ( except Candy Shop). Nobody outside of her fanbase cares about Future Lovers or Jump, they'd rather hear Papa Don't Preach.

Candy shop is a monster hit classic. :order:

5 hours ago, Andra said:

Well, no one outside her fan base cares about the new albums either. So by that logic she should just always give Papa Don’t Preach? How about she performs for the fans and stop worrying about general public! I’m not saying ditch the classics! Of course not. But incorporating songs we all love, such as Sky Fits Heaven, Love Profusion, Nothing Fails (with an epic choir), Jump, even Miles Away and more, would make fans go crazy and will give general public music material they will want to download when they get home!! Her newer albums have incredible songs that general public rarely had a chance to hear, and that’s a shame! People are stuck on Like A Virgin, when there is material that is more recent that is just as good if not better!!