Madonna’s image for the MDNA Rose Mist era

7 hours ago, Nikki said:

Thanks to Madonna, those random stairs are now one of the top-rated tourist attractions in Lisbon lol
:dead:

Slikovni rezultat za luis sanchisSlikovni rezultat za luis sanchisSlikovni rezultat za luis sanchisSlikovni rezultat za luis sanchisSlikovni rezultat za luis sanchisSlikovni rezultat za luis sanchisSlikovni rezultat za luis sanchisSlikovni rezultat za luis sanchisPovezana slikaSlikovni rezultat za luis sanchis

I hope for something like this: ambient, dark lightning, nature makeup, high fashion by JPG or Galliano, no costumes ala merdi grass (all photos by Luis Sanchis)

Thad’s interesting Allen and I’m not against your ideas, but I’m actually on the opposite stepctrum. 😂 I’m anticipating something light, angelic, feminine. I want this era to have a modern image but at the same time very dreamy and otherworldly. 

A188ADAC-00BC-49B0-BF89-928C149CABFD.jpeg

35DBF45B-DE1D-4D4C-A800-5ABD69E4E479.jpeg

AB57D1CF-2450-4866-8935-C76544023A5A.jpeg

76CF3D51-CB6E-4E00-AB7D-7DFA32BBCEB5.jpeg

B3D1CDB4-B41D-4D18-BFDB-1222511E6746.jpeg

BE813C1F-F41B-40C3-8086-BB1E378D5B27.jpeg

AEE7C77C-BF30-44E5-8430-9ECA5D05285F.jpeg

8 minutes ago, Suedy said:

And she looks nothing like Sarah fucking Brightman. Stop trying to make that happen. :manson:

I agree. The Sarah Brightman comparison is :provoke:

1 hour ago, Suedy said:

I really hate these threads.

Some fans have zero taste.

Then don’t post in this thread if you hate it so much and I never said she looks like Sarah Brightman. Let some of us have a bit of fun and stop being so negative. 

19 hours ago, runa said:

I agree. The Sarah Brightman comparison is :provoke:

😂😂 she has an album called la Luna!? 

jpg posted this. would like something similar to that for M.. not exactly of course, I'd prefer a softer look, something more natural, but there's something intriguing about it 

44 minutes ago, Nikki said:

jpg posted this. would like something similar to that for M.. not exactly of course, I'd prefer a softer look, something more natural, but there's something intriguing about it 

Love this. Honestly, ethereal Madge always looks amazing. Something like this were to happen, everyone would be drooling over it. I much prefer something escentric and dramatic from her this era, rather than the overdone leather hat look. 

On 5/26/2018 at 7:58 PM, Rock said:

Thanks to Madonna, those random stairs are now one of the top-rated tourist attractions in Lisbon lol
:dead:

:lol:

Love it

And she looks great sitting on that staircase

Guest eroticerotic

I don’t think she’s naming her album magic At this point. Assuming she was at all. She doesn’t like being predictable at that kind of importance; and her fandom has convinced itself she will name it so lolol. The albums not even done . She will  likely do something unexpected. 

25 minutes ago, MaddyFanatic said:

I'm hoping the album is titled Magic. Madonna/ Magic - has a good ring to it.

I agree! But I hope there won’t be any imagery similar to Joan of Arc or anything too gothic. I want euphoric, escentric, yes, but also modern and artistic. 

I just noticed, she has done the tiara/crown before!! It really suits her! 

Also, I LOVE this mask!! I wonder what that’s for! 

A858DFCD-1E72-4601-A642-FD83E52E3178.jpeg

B962BDED-BF5D-433B-8541-17AE1E662B0E.jpeg

On 6/1/2018 at 6:11 AM, eroticerotic said:

I don’t think she’s naming her album magic At this point. Assuming she was at all. She doesn’t like being predictable at that kind of importance; and her fandom has convinced itself she will name it so lolol. The albums not even done . She will  likely do something unexpected. 

This is literally what some people were saying back in 2014 about #rebelheart :rotfl: 

5 minutes ago, loowee said:

This is literally what some people were saying back in 2014 about #rebelheart :rotfl: 

Exactly she kepts on posting the #rebel #heart hashtags on every single posts she made months prior to the album release. She even post a pic of her pillows with "Rebel heart" written on it !

On 5/31/2018 at 5:11 PM, eroticerotic said:

But most of her album titles have been pretty simple, basic and to the point.  "Music"?? "Ray of Light"??  "True Blue"?? 

Guest eroticerotic
1 hour ago, loowee said:

True....but I’m thinking she’s doing a new approach this time? I feel like she’s trying to throw people off this time.  Guess we shall see!