Madonna’s image for the MDNA Rose Mist era

1 hour ago, Maleficent said:

LOLING at the fact that you think her hair grows black 😂😂😂😂

E9702DF8-5BBA-47FE-B853-D9B607823A5C.gif

10 minutes ago, badboydrunkby6 said:

madonna is 20 years in the past lol

If you’re here to insult Madonna, you’ll be flushed in an instant, dont even fucking try bitch!    

43 minutes ago, Katypatra said:

If you’re here to insult Madonna, you’ll be flushed in an instant, dont even fucking try bitch!    

I guess the 'lol' I added was lost on you. I'm actually here to celebrate Madonna, read fellow fans opinions and share my thoughts...plus getting news about the upcoming album. if there is a strict code of speech on here and im somehow an enemy or bad person over a joke, then flush away-wouldn't be the first time.

your attitude is gross. learn something from the woman you so admire.

44 minutes ago, badboydrunkby6 said:

I guess the 'lol' I added was lost on you. I'm actually here to celebrate Madonna, read fellow fans opinions and share my thoughts...plus getting news about the upcoming album. if there is a strict code of speech on here and im somehow an enemy or bad person over a joke, then flush away-wouldn't be the first time.

your attitude is gross. learn something from the woman you so admire.

You have to realize that there are way too many people eager to throw shade at Madonna all the time. This forum to me personally is the only place where I can CELEBRATE Madonna without people throwing shade at her. Your joke was tasteless. First you post a picture of an old woman suggesting M should look like that. Maybe in 20 years, sure, which is exactly what I said to you. And instead of agreeing with me, you had to keep at it, trying to shade M even more. I’m not here for it. Nobody here is for it. My attitude is not gross sweetheart. I’m sure you’re fine and nobody will flush you now that you explained yourself. And I’m not a forum God or something to flush people. But I am passionate for M. And you can claim to not mean any harm by what you say because you added “lol”, but you’ve insinuated shade and that’s not cool. 

14 minutes ago, Katypatra said:

You have to realize that there are way too many people eager to throw shade at Madonna all the time. This forum to me personally is the only place where I can CELEBRATE Madonna without people throwing shade at her. Your joke was tasteless. First you post a picture of an old woman suggesting M should look like that. Maybe in 20 years, sure, which is exactly what I said to you. And instead of agreeing with me, you had to keep at it, trying to shade M even more. I’m not here for it. Nobody here is for it. My attitude is not gross sweetheart. I’m sure you’re fine and nobody will flush you now that you explained yourself. And I’m not a forum God or something to flush people. But I am passionate for M. And you can claim to not mean any harm by what you say because you added “lol”, but you’ve insinuated shade and that’s not cool. 

the picture of that 'old' woman is a 70 year old model/ current cover girl. I think she is beautiful and fierce. Madonna would look nice with a short cut like that.  im sorry youre not here for that or this but that is not my problem. i would never bash madonna in a malicious way but damn if I wont say she looks like shit or made a mistake here or whatever...just as ive been seeing others on this forum for weeks.  get a grip this is a MADONNA FAN FORUM not a religious altar of some kind.

10 minutes ago, Kim said:

You kids stop squabbling.

And no, Madge wouldn't really suit a short cut, her face isn't angular enough (any more)

her doc can fix that right? a fresh take on her true blue look could be cute. oh well.

9 minutes ago, Kim said:

And no, Madge wouldn't really suit a short cut, her face isn't angular enough (any more)

Agreed 100% She looks the best with hair covering her ears and framing her delicate face. 

On 8/31/2018 at 6:03 PM, badboydrunkby6 said:

this.

maye-musk-promo.jpg

Madonna can't have short hair anymore... As people grow old, ears are bigger. Now, more than ever, M's face is looking bigger because of those damn fillers and gaining weight. She will look older. Probably that's why she has this safe look/hair for so many years.  

36 minutes ago, Music said:

Madonna_-_Rebel_Heart_Tour_2016_-_Sydney

Is this considered short hair ? It fits her I guess...

No this is not considered short hair. And as others have already mentioned, M’s ears have slightly got enlarged. In this picture it’s not as noticable because the hat and the hair tied into a bun sort of balance out the appearance of her ears. Longer hair always make women look more effeminate and appear younger. 

Well, I'm not so sure about how she would look for there are 1000 ways to have short hair or at least not to have long hair (even with hat or bun like here....) so you never know !

20 minutes ago, Music said:

Well, I'm not so sure about how she would look for there are 1000 ways to have short hair or at least not to have long hair (even with hat or bun like here....) so you never know !

True. I don’t mind it “short” just not Katy Perry short. For one, she already had it like that. Also, I’m still hoping for a healthy brown chocolate color on her hair. She could have it wavy, not necessarily curly, and not too long either. Even if she just braids it into two braids, it would look gorgeous as brown instead of yellow. 

There’s just so much one could do with her hair. Seriously. Options are infinite. 

Guest FilmGuy1968
On 8/23/2018 at 7:49 AM, Katypatra said:

This was blasphemy! And I hate how in the original video Madonna is portrayed as an older woman in a suit when she wasn’t even that old. She should have been up there dancing along with Britney Spears! Hate the video!! And MDA tv was extremely disrespectful. 

Yup, I didn't like this video at all. But I have to admit that the MAD TV video was hilarious. 

On 8/30/2018 at 7:27 PM, Katypatra said:

E9702DF8-5BBA-47FE-B853-D9B607823A5C.gif

Gray hair Madonna would be so iconic paired together with a old Hollywood aesthetic. She could really play with it...even on a long version like in frozen...if she plays with the witch theme that would be great and more radical then the usual blonde. It would be again a statement look and that would be great 

8 hours ago, samosamosamo said:

Gray hair Madonna would be so iconic paired together with a old Hollywood aesthetic. She could really play with it...even on a long version like in frozen...if she plays with the witch theme that would be great and more radical then the usual blonde. It would be again a statement look and that would be great 

In 10 years

6 minutes ago, Confessit said:

I doubt Madonna will ever display grey locks even if the retro silver fashionable trend would suit her a treat.

I wish people would stop bringing up grey hair all together when it comes to M. Go tell Cher to go grey or something, you know? Lol 

2 minutes ago, Katypatra said:

I wish people would stop bringing up grey hair all together when it comes to M. Go tell Cher to go grey or something, you know? Lol 

Cher could most certainly pull it off she’s had silver wigs many times !

1 minute ago, Confessit said:

Cher could most certainly pull it off she’s had silver wigs many times !

Wigs... That’s why I love M. She’s always authentic and whatever image she conveys, you know it’s her real self! 

2 minutes ago, Katypatra said:

Wigs... That’s why I love M. She’s always authentic and whatever image she conveys, you know it’s her real self! 

True but she has used wigs and hair pieces all her career.

Not as much as Cher granted.