Madonna’s image for the MDNA Rose Mist era

Guest eroticerotic
1 hour ago, Mat.Guy said:

I don't know why her fans want her to be glamorous all the time.

She isn't Madonna because she tried to be glamorous all the time. Otherwise she would be Mariah fucking Carey not MADONNA.

This is MADONNA:

44C6474C-D54F-41C9-83E9-F76CECD76DFC.gif

Honor your fan cards, guys!

I like all sides. However no one can bring a house down like she can when she dresses glamorous. Her glamour always had an edge, was striking, commanding. 

I dont recall her doing costumes for awards shows much actually. She mostly showcased personal style in them unless she was strictly performing? For most part

33 minutes ago, eroticerotic said:

The look she wore In the mdna skin commercial dancer audition , or the one with the chrome clay mask On (obviously show up without the chrome clay mask on) that Klein shot, or the one where she recited the rupi poem, would’ve had them all gagging at the vmas !!! 

Yeah but then she wouldn’t have been talked about as much. All that judgment she got over her outfit made an impact she desired. At the right time she will have them all gagging lol but for some reason she had to push certain buttons this time around. 

Guest eroticerotic
23 minutes ago, Katypatra said:

Yeah but then she wouldn’t have been talked about as much. All that judgment she got over her outfit made an impact she desired. At the right time she will have them all gagging lol but for some reason she had to push certain buttons this time around. 

Not too sure bout that. she’s always been instinctual. 🤷🏻‍♂️  People assume she is as calculating as u seem to think, with instinct u are always hit or miss that’s just how it goes

Nevertheless , regardless what she wore she would e been a talking point . And, People were less focused on the look and more on the Aretha debacle.  🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

45 minutes ago, eroticerotic said:

Not too sure bout that. she’s always been instinctual. 🤷🏻‍♂️  People assume she is as calculating as u seem to think, with instinct u are always hit or miss that’s just how it goes

Nevertheless , regardless what she wore she would e been a talking point . And, People were less focused on the look and more on the Aretha debacle.  🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

Well in that case I think she simply enjoyed this look too much not to show it off. She’s excited about it, so she choice to wear it. She could have done it differently of course but it’s not that bad!! At least she wasn’t wearing meat! Lol 

2 hours ago, eroticerotic said:

I like all sides. However no one can bring a house down like she can when she dresses glamorous. Her glamour always had an edge, was striking, commanding. 

I dont recall her doing costumes for awards shows much actually. She mostly showcased personal style in them unless she was strictly performing? For most part

1984-4.jpg

By the way, what she was wearing this Sunday was not a costume! 🙂

7 hours ago, Mat.Guy said:

I don't know why her fans want her to be glamorous all the time.

She isn't Madonna because she tried to be glamorous all the time. Otherwise she would be Mariah fucking Carey not MADONNA.

This is MADONNA:

44C6474C-D54F-41C9-83E9-F76CECD76DFC.gif

Honor your fan cards, guys!

I know what you mean. The MAGIC of Madonna is that we get a variety of looks from her. I liked the VMA look and I like this new MDNA Skin photo shoot look. Both appeal to me in different ways, and she looks beautiful in both. 

Honestly, I’m hoping and praying she goes brunette. If she wants to pull off this “gypsy” or Moroccan look, she’ll look sooooo much better as a brunette.

Also she always looks better with her ears covered. Imagine healthy looking chocolate wavy hair gently framing her delicate face... :inlove:

First of all, her eyes will immediately brighten, due to the dark hair and dark eyebrows! Second, she really doesn’t have that many wrinkles and her light skin tone in combination with darker hair will only bring out her facial features and actually make her cheeks look more slim!

But I don’t wanna hear that darker hair will make her look older. That’s just not true. Actually, it will make her look younger as it will look more like natural hair color and not some yellow bleach that has been with her since FOREVER!!

Ugh... I might be howling at the moon here... Probably coming across a bit desperate here but I’m honestly just tired of her yellow hair. Really hoping for some change. Will I still love her if she never parts from blonde color? Hell yeah. Just expressing my wish that she does! :inlove:

923EE620-D5D1-4371-84D7-47DB6EA44BA5.jpeg

5DB94D22-22A7-44F9-93B4-87B4F95B97AD.jpeg

Guest FilmGuy1968

Hi, this is my first post here! Great to meet new people! I don't like Madonna getting bashed for "cultural appropriation," but I'm glad she's pushing buttons and exposing the ignorant (it's the extreme left this time instead of the extreme right). I hope she goes full appropriation and really gives it to the idiots. 

Never heard of a dumber concept than cultural appropriation, I swear.

SJW are the most stupid people on earth and Madonna is their kryptonite.

51 minutes ago, humanracin said:

When Paul Simon or Peter Gabriel made world music albums... was that labelled cultural appropriation?

I don't think so... 

Oh, but the world wasn’t woke back then, you know... :rolleyes:

Soooo.....for like 5 yrs people have been saying they want a different look from her....like something REALLY different. She actually gives us something truly different than we've ever seen from her and now we want glamorous/sexy Madonna back again? Smh

At the VMA's, she looked like a cross between that early years pic of her with the hat and braids posted on the previous page and Boy George circa that same era...lol....I loved seeing her in something completely left field. I've actually been loving the progression of her wardrobe this past year or so. Love all the colors and "flowy" dresses. I don't necessarily think this will be her look for the new album but based on pics we've seen the past year and especially her birthday pics, I do think something like this could work. 

On 8/26/2018 at 9:22 PM, Kurt420 said:

Soooo.....for like 5 yrs people have been saying they want a different look from her....like something REALLY different. She actually gives us something truly different than we've ever seen from her and now we want glamorous/sexy Madonna back again? Smh

At the VMA's, she looked like a cross between that early years pic of her with the hat and braids posted on the previous page and Boy George circa that same era...lol....I loved seeing her in something completely left field. I've actually been loving the progression of her wardrobe this past year or so. Love all the colors and "flowy" dresses. I don't necessarily think this will be her look for the new album but based on pics we've seen the past year and especially her birthday pics, I do think something like this could work. 

Its not really different , same hair

its just a morrocan costume

we want a proper new look

She just posted a video showing off her darkened roots with a hashtag saying #change. I hope this means she’s considering going brunette all over. 

7 minutes ago, Katypatra said:

She just posted a video showing off her darkened roots with a hashtag saying #change. I hope this means she’s considering going brunette all over. 

i hope so..  she's in dire need of something... 

18 hours ago, Starman said:

Its not really different , same hair

its just a morrocan costume

we want a proper new look

Do we not consider COADF to be it's own unique look? Her hair was the same as it had been for at least a year prior to that, all she did was feather it like Farrah and throw on a costume (leotard).

Not sure what some of you people expect

Another reason why I don't think it matters what she does.....looks, music or otherwise because it will NEVER be quite good enough. 

19 hours ago, Kurt420 said:

Do we not consider COADF to be it's own unique look? Her hair was the same as it had been for at least a year prior to that, all she did was feather it like Farrah and throw on a costume (leotard).

Another reason why I don't think it matters what she does.....looks, music or otherwise because it will NEVER be quite good enough. 

Kurt, I agree with you completely.

19 hours ago, Kurt420 said:

Confessions hair WAS very unique. She never did anything like it before. It was a welcoming change after Ray of Light hippy hair and American Life black hair. Music era was mostly a short simple haircut. So the 70s Diva look that she gave herself during the Confessions era was gorgeous, different and unique.  

D3AD1806-47D6-401B-B0F8-40B96C9A03E3.jpeg

Her hair is tired. Grow those black roots out & color the rest black. Switch it up from the usual Olsen Twins hair.

11 hours ago, Ghost Town said:

Her hair is tired. Grow those black roots out & color the rest black. Switch it up from the usual Olsen Twins hair.

I bet she already did!! Watch everyone slayed as she posts a new selfie with new hair!!

5 hours ago, Katypatra said:

I bet she already did!! Watch everyone slayed as she posts a new selfie with new hair!!

YES GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18 hours ago, Ghost Town said:

LOLING at the fact that you think her hair grows black 😂😂😂😂