Madonna’s image for the MDNA Rose Mist era

13 minutes ago, RyanAnth4 said:

Something is happening , she’s getting all dressed up on insta vids . Doubt it’s to go to a Kabbalah meeting , maybe it’s something launch related

Music video... perhaps

#magic

13 minutes ago, shelita-buffet said:

Why another shoot for MDNaSkin when theres already one completed by Steven Klein? It's almost 930pm on the east coast. She's about to enter her ritual midnight album photog session time.

Looks more like it’s just for mdna skin as these were just uploaded. 

0CEE262C-E635-449B-A280-390F103DEED8.jpeg

A7787B1F-6D08-4322-9D15-A17DC9A270BA.jpeg

2 hours ago, TXIII said:

Looks more like it’s just for mdna skin as these were just uploaded. 

0CEE262C-E635-449B-A280-390F103DEED8.jpeg

A7787B1F-6D08-4322-9D15-A17DC9A270BA.jpeg

She looks stunning!!!! 

1 hour ago, Katypatra said:

She looks stunning!!!! 

And of course the look is wasted on mdna skin!!! Arg! Hopefully she doesn’t look like a hobo for the album seeing how great she looks here.

God why does she always look amazing for these lame MDNA skin shoots but for important things (ie VMAs) she looked like death and uninterested in being there. Sorry but i thought she could not pull of those dreads and head thing. And her eyes looked really dead. I want her to look like she did at that MetGala after party with the Versace dress all The time! She looked like a goddess then 

8 minutes ago, Master Dita said:

God why does she always look amazing for these lame MDNA skin shoots but for important things (ie VMAs) she looked like death and uninterested in being there. Sorry but i thought she could not pull of those dreads and head thing. And her eyes looked really dead. I want her to look like she did at that MetGala after party with the Versace dress all The time! She looked like a goddess then 

Omg same. I wanted the public to see goddes feminine ethereal Madonna. Not whatever the fuck that was Madonna 

12 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

Omg same. I wanted the public to see goddes feminine ethereal Madonna. Not whatever the fuck that was Madonna 

Exactly! I was very disappointed because I know she can make herself look like that creamy smooth pop icon goddess but in the past year or so. Everytime she goes to a big event she keeps making herself look bad lol

The problem with the VMAs is that she didn't look feminine, though the styling was very good, my friends keep asking me what's happening with her, cause she's turning into an old unattractive witch. Unfortunately, most of them are seeing this face of Madonna instead of glamorous side wasted on MDNA skin and other unknown appearances. 

Her outfit at the VMAs wasn’t supposed to be beautiful. It was supposed to make her look eccentric, worldly, almost tribal. Abobody calling her an old witch is an ignorant idiot not worth worrying about. The outfit was different. She loved it and enjoyed wearing it. That’s the end of that. Whoever said it was the beginning of the new era doesn’t know what they’re talking about. Madonna hasn’t even officially announced an album. Give her time. Soon we will see her proper introduction to the public! 

3 hours ago, ashtangi74 said:

looking like what?

she looked beautiful

This!

I can't with her own fans telling her what she should dress, she's been hearing this all her career by fucking haters. 

Your concept of how a woman should dress to be beatiful (according to you) doesn't matter.

She was fantastic! :wow:

entrete-madonna-vma.jpg

2 hours ago, Katypatra said:

Her outfit at the VMAs wasn’t supposed to be beautiful. It was supposed to make her look eccentric, worldly, almost tribal. Abobody calling her an old witch is an ignorant idiot not worth worrying about. The outfit was different. She loved it and enjoyed wearing it. That’s the end of that. Whoever said it was the beginning of the new era doesn’t know what they’re talking about. Madonna hasn’t even officially announced an album. Give her time. Soon we will see her proper introduction to the public! 

now why peopl did call her witch when she appeared such ray of light?

16 minutes ago, Mat.Guy said:

This!

I can't with her own fans telling her what she should dress, she's been hearing this all her career by fucking haters. 

Your concept of how a woman should dress to be beatiful (according to you) doesn't matter.

She was fantastic! :wow:

entrete-madonna-vma.jpg

beautiful

I don't know why her fans want her to be glamorous all the time.

She isn't Madonna because she tried to be glamorous all the time. Otherwise she would be Mariah fucking Carey not MADONNA.

This is MADONNA:

44C6474C-D54F-41C9-83E9-F76CECD76DFC.gif

Honor your fan cards, guys!

1 hour ago, dollhouse said:

now why peopl did call her witch when she appeared such ray of light?

Pretty sure some did! 

36 minutes ago, Mat.Guy said:

I don't know why her fans want her to be glamorous all the time.

She isn't Madonna because she tried to be glamorous all the time. Otherwise she would be Mariah fucking Carey not MADONNA.

This is MADONNA:

44C6474C-D54F-41C9-83E9-F76CECD76DFC.gif

Honor your fan cards, guys!

Yes!! 

Guest eroticerotic

The look she wore In the mdna skin commercial dancer audition , or the one with the chrome clay mask On (obviously show up without the chrome clay mask on) that Klein shot, or the one where she recited the rupi poem, would’ve had them all gagging at the vmas !!!