Madonna’s image for the MDNA Rose Mist era

16 hours ago, Mat.Guy said:

I think Bea is great for photoshoots and events. But Arianne still slays on the performing department. 

Wasn't Bea responsible for the Super Bowl? I was trying to think if she ever styled M for a performance or not, and I think that was the only one that came to mind.... My memory is a bit "fuzzy" on that one! 😂

1 hour ago, shelita-buffet said:

Wasn't Bea responsible for the Super Bowl? I was trying to think if she ever styled M for a performance or not, and I think that was the only one that came to mind.... My memory is a bit "fuzzy" on that one! 😂

Yes, Bea Åkerlund was involved in the Super Bowl performance. Although that doesn’t rule out any involvement from Arianne, I suppose. But, yes, when B launched her collection with IKEA, the interviews at the time confirmed she did the Super Bowl.

On 8/17/2018 at 9:28 PM, shelita-buffet said:

Funny, I recall a lot of fans not being big fans of Bea's work (Hard Candy, Jump, Celebration). I enjoy her work. But I also love Arianne as well. They both offer 2 different ideas to the table.

Ewwww I forgot about those. Well both Bea, Arianne and Madonna can make some ugly choices. But at least those looks were all something new!! I just don’t want to see M in dressed as a wavy haired 1940s gypsy meets The Night Porter anymore.........some outrageous jewellery, bit of North African influence with a modern twist and a bright colour palette would be very welcome indeed........also a new photographer would be very welcome, but I can’t really see that happening.

33 minutes ago, idro said:

BoyGeorge is inda Housssse

LoveIt

Please, noooo! 😂 Don’t say that again! 

7 hours ago, Katypatra said:

Omg I love this!!! Love the colors, the vibe, everything! 

BF71E1CD-D145-436C-9084-2335A8D1DA50.jpeg

FE8D5FA5-9C8D-48EF-AAF0-09319508EFDA.jpeg

I dont like it. Feels like middle eastern version of Bitch I m Madonna look.  I d prefer smth more sophisticated.

31 minutes ago, elijah said:

I dont like it. Feels like middle eastern version of Bitch I m Madonna look.  I d prefer smth more sophisticated.

Personally, I would want M to do something more modern. I’m one of the few who really wants her to go brunette. It’ll slim down her face (so her cheeks don’t look as puffy) and it’ll complement her blue eyes! If she wants to do braids, she still can. And I think with brown hair it’ll look even better!

I’m sorry, but her yellow hair is not very well put together. In my opinion, her current hair is actually making her look older. Whoever her hair stylist is, they need to be fired! 

I would want her album cover and the entire era to be sophisticated as well... but that’s not gonna happen. Not in this era. 

2A344B69-D80F-4B37-B978-2E5552F7750A.jpeg

A88B761B-2D3E-49D1-A277-B3E480C87688.jpeg

11 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

I rlly doubt her dress up during vacation is the new era look!!!! 

again, her new album is very African inspired (and Portugise).

The latest look IS very Boy George #sorrynotsorry

I preferred the outfit she wore in the desert with the camel riders.

Most of her looks in Portugal and Morocco have been on point.

But the thing I don't like in the latest ones is the LV and D&G product placement, I would have preferred complete traditional wear.

The fashion labels kind of cheapen it for me.

4 hours ago, humanracin said:

The latest look IS very Boy George #sorrynotsorry

I preferred the outfit she wore in the desert with the camel riders.

Most of her looks in Portugal and Morocco have been on point.

But the thing I don't like in the latest ones is the LV and D&G product placement, I would have preferred complete traditional wear.

The fashion labels kind of cheapen it for me.

The fashion labels give a distinct ghetto fabulous look, that I suspect she was after.

16 hours ago, dollhouse said:

shes tagging #magic on these moroccon photos and saying its a photoshoot..

True - but she's also saying it's a "fun photoshoot". And she's tagged #magic just about everywhere for the past four months or so.

Don't get me wrong, I would love an album cover that was shot almost randomly in the midst of a birthday party - she's never done anything like that before, all her previous cover shoots have been pre-planned to the minutest detail and shot behind closed doors so it would be lovely if she broke from that mold.

Edited by Foolio