Madonna’s image for the MDNA Rose Mist era

the Moroccan look, especially at a big event like the VMAs gives me some faith that the next era will be more oriented towards an artistic achievement than chasing hits. It didn't really say "hip" "young" "trendy" so this gives me hope that we're in for a more artistically rich era

On 9/21/2018 at 9:13 PM, madgeforit said:

I so desperately want her to go brunette again and with fresh new cut. Tired of the pre-raphaelite blonde waves she has been sporting these last few years. Her hair must be fried from all the bleaching.

doubt that there's much bleaching going on, she must have grey-ish hair by now so it's just covered with a quality color.. I know the black roots are there, but I think they are enhanced to look darker

• 3 weeks later...

I wonder if she settled on this gypsy hobo look when she thought the album might be out this year and now she'll have to go for something different, or just keep it, when the new era actually begins. I quite liked the image, hair etc with the versace dress and on IG, but in reality and with all these flowery kaftans it looks pretty bad.

9 hours ago, Kim said:

I wonder if she settled on this gypsy hobo look when she thought the album might be out this year and now she'll have to go for something different, or just keep it, when the new era actually begins. I quite liked the image, hair etc with the versace dress and on IG, but in reality and with all these flowery kaftans it looks pretty bad.

Same here. I love the mermaid Rapunzel hair.  Big hair always suits Madonna. I loved the look at the Met ball performance and the after party with the silver Versace dress. I liked the pink birthday dress but not a fan of those over big kaftans either. I hope the hair stays - both the flowing mermaid hair and the braids of the met ball but just not the over sized kaftans. 

• 4 weeks later...

for dark ballet concept look:

Image result for gareth pugh 2019Image result for maison margiela 2019Image result for off-white 2019 tutuImage result for off-white 2019 tutuImage result for prada 2019Related imageImage result for prada f w 2018Image result for prada fall winter 2018

I will love seeing her dress in Gareth Pugh, Maison Margiela, Off-White, Prada, Miumiu

On 9/16/2018 at 10:33 AM, the-queen said:

I’m still waiting to see more from this shoot she did several weeks ago. She looked utterly devine, and bare foot!

9A845F0E-796E-4FC1-8A86-BCDF03C5EAD1.png

this was for the release of that roller thing. It was included in the PR package that was sent to beauty influencers. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/11/2018 at 7:31 PM, alen said:

for dark ballet concept look:

Image result for gareth pugh 2019Image result for maison margiela 2019Image result for off-white 2019 tutuImage result for off-white 2019 tutuImage result for prada 2019Related imageImage result for prada f w 2018Image result for prada fall winter 2018

I will love seeing her dress in Gareth Pugh, Maison Margiela, Off-White, Prada, Miumiu

no, leave it to gaga.

She needs to keep that old world madame thing she had in this clip:

Ver este video de Instagram de @xkir5tenx

Also, she should take advantage of the Lisbon architecture and do the album photoshoot over there.

On 11/18/2018 at 12:11 AM, Flip The Switch said:

A completely new face thanks to the awful airbrushing. Unbelievable when it comes to a skin care line. 

its not the same dress tho (or same location). I believe the OPs original photos were just used for the video box in the limited packaging beauty roller.

On 11/30/2018 at 11:36 PM, Icykiller said:

She needs to keep that old world madame thing she had in this clip:

Ver este video de Instagram de @xkir5tenx

Also, she should take advantage of the Lisbon architecture and do the album photoshoot over there.

But what was this for ? No sign of this dress in the italian Vogue , ...

3 hours ago, idro said:

But what was this for ? No sign of this dress in the italian Vogue , ...

Good point. And I agree with @Starman that behind any final shots used for a magazine are a lot of outtakes, including this one for the Vogue's photishoot case. Luckily, this made it into a small clip in M's instagram, and imo she should re-use it.

5 hours ago, Icykiller said:

Good point. And I agree with @Starman that behind any final shots used for a magazine are a lot of outtakes, including this one for the Vogue's photishoot case. Luckily, this made it into a small clip in M's instagram, and imo she should re-use it.

...and she wrote #extremeoccident too , I m thirsty af

On 12/3/2018 at 5:34 PM, justinian said:

I know is not (yet) her...but one can dream

Omg!😍 Yes this would be out of this world!  

• 2 weeks later...