Madonna’s image for the MDNA Rose Mist era

1 hour ago, Mat.Guy said:

Yes.

And that's not the final look of the new album or whatever.

As always with Madonna, the looks evolve as she goes. She gets inspiration from lots of places and when the time is right, everyhting falls in the right place.

Cool being covered up, there is a mystique about that, like a bare shoulder or a bare back with a fully covered long dress - that is sexy.  We shall see.

59 minutes ago, luluthecat said:

Not the fake ass again 😫

is that shit real?  did someone photoshop?  is that lined with a pillow inside?  is she going for a Vivian Westwood look?  so many questions.  Im not feeling it.

4 hours ago, yououghttavogue said:

does M not have a stylist anymore? She keeps wearing this loose clothing and it fits her so terribly. I mean she can do whatever the fuck she wants- but I miss when she had real put together outfits.

She has a new stylist, I can't remember his name but I'm assuming he's around cuz Arianne is busier with films now and bcompleted has her own projects going on.  She probably has him around for events and stuff, while the 2 women will continue doing big stuff like album photoshoots and tours

7 minutes ago, Paul Wade said:

I'd like to see Madonna give her twist on the Greta Garbo as Mata Hari look. What do you guys think? 

P8VgWC7.jpg

greta_garbo_as_mata_hari_by_booboogbs-d65utgx.jpg

showimg_eve107_full.jpg

298387187_291176b4ee_b.jpg

clarence-sinclair-bull-greta-garbo-as-mata-hari.jpg

Sure , but for like an editorial / cover story or sth . It's as iconic as they come but can't see how she can give it a personal / meta spin (btw , i LOATHE colorized pictures , the lighting was set  for b&w , it ruins the art )

9 hours ago, Paul Wade said:

I'd like to see Madonna give her twist on the Greta Garbo as Mata Hari look. What do you guys think? 

P8VgWC7.jpg

greta_garbo_as_mata_hari_by_booboogbs-d65utgx.jpg

showimg_eve107_full.jpg

298387187_291176b4ee_b.jpg

clarence-sinclair-bull-greta-garbo-as-mata-hari.jpg

Yes. 

I love this. 

It’s much more feminine and softer. The VMA look isn’t my fave. There’s a tad too much going on and comes across as a little ‘costume-y’. If she’s gonna do the whole Earth Goddess thing 2.0, I’d like to see to see more the Met Gala performance look in the white dress. Now THAT was absolutely gorgeous. 

1 hour ago, altamale said:

Something like this for the album cover. She embodies perfection here to me

I definitely agree. Would love a more feminine Madonna on the cover. Maybe even wearing a flower crown... but doubt it’ll happen. 

5 minutes ago, promise to try said:

jon collins says that once you reacgh certainb age, you have to choose, ass or face.apparently madonna is letting her ass grow in orther to have a great face...or is it simply a movement of the clothe that makes it look bigger?

I thought Zsa Zsa Gabor said that! :lol:

She looked like she was wearing those pants with ass padding during the MDNA Skin events in LA, but then she had that ass again when she jumped off a boat last week, so it’s gonna be impants. She must be seeing whoever the crazed lunatic is that does Nicki’s fake ass. 

1 hour ago, zephyralexxx said:

I'm 100% sure this pic is photoshopped. 

It's not, though it is the first pic of her ass that's made me do a double take.

I don't think it's a fake ass, but then I don't think it's mother nature either. I don't know what to think. But yes, the floaty outfits make sense.

1 hour ago, edercambui said:

012112121221.jpg

Mmmm, I love it. Here’s my version. A bit more simpler 

D165AB09-9100-41D8-A2F3-5B85C1E038C3.jpeg

CA3BD190-5CA2-40DA-9A4F-CA45DBD8CE82.jpeg

F32657B0-F4B3-41E1-BDE7-99466159F1A5.jpeg

1 minute ago, shelita-buffet said:

As if a paparazzi shot would be her album cover!

Well duh genius 🤪 we’re just having some fun with it. 

Something is happening , she’s getting all dressed up on insta vids . Doubt it’s to go to a Kabbalah meeting , maybe it’s something launch related