Madonna’s image for the MDNA Rose Mist era

7 hours ago, elijah said:

The fashion labels give a distinct ghetto fabulous look, that I suspect she was after.

Yes!! Otherwise it's just dressing up, I prefer her being more subversive when it comes to a particular "theme"

3 hours ago, Foolio said:

True - but she's also saying it's a "fun photoshoot". And she's tagged #magic just about everywhere for the past four months or so.

Don't get me wrong, I would love an album cover that was shot almost randomly in the midst of a birthday party - she's never done anything like that before, all her previous cover shoots have been pre-planned to the minutest detail and shot behind closed doors so it would be lovely if she broke from that mold.

nah, shes way too practical and tight on budget to not use this on something important than just "fun photoshoot" for guests to remember

29 minutes ago, dollhouse said:

nah, shes way too practical and tight on budget to not use this on something important than just "fun photoshoot" for guests to remember

it'd be a shame too...Very cool concept & artist to collaborate with

4 hours ago, MerGirl said:

What she posted was a preview of a Hassan Hajjaj photoshoot. This is his style. 

341F7BC6-216B-4CEE-9063-1733D871D703.jpeg

0CCF8370-A4C2-4321-9887-C9F36BB218FF.jpeg

CEFDD839-66F7-4146-9FF2-48B6E9357AA8.jpeg

8E38ABD1-CA9C-46AB-AFF8-258220037B29.jpeg

53DCF16E-FCAC-4611-B2B9-AAAD3235AE26.jpeg

AC8C1686-B59F-498C-A656-E215BED01D11.jpeg

When I googled his work, it immediately screamed album cover material. I don't know who else was at the shoot, but if some of the collaborators from the album recording were at the shoot, I think there's a good chance this is album material. I initially thought it wasn't as she didn't have makeup on, but I guess we will find out more very soon.

This is new, fresh and original and it would be a shame if we instead get Mert and Markus fuck up an album cover with some overly photoshopped headshot of Madonna... 

On 8/18/2018 at 5:08 PM, shelita-buffet said:

Wasn't Bea responsible for the Super Bowl? I was trying to think if she ever styled M for a performance or not, and I think that was the only one that came to mind.... My memory is a bit "fuzzy" on that one! 😂

Exactly my point :queenbitch:

Just now, Nikki said:

it's fresh but a little too MIA and that girl wouldn't be afraid to be vocal about it 😉

Yeah, maybe not necessarily this, but Im hoping for something escentric and different. And MIA can go back into her cave where she belongs. 

6 hours ago, MerGirl said:

What she posted was a preview of a Hassan Hajjaj photoshoot. This is his style. 

341F7BC6-216B-4CEE-9063-1733D871D703.jpeg

0CCF8370-A4C2-4321-9887-C9F36BB218FF.jpeg

CEFDD839-66F7-4146-9FF2-48B6E9357AA8.jpeg

8E38ABD1-CA9C-46AB-AFF8-258220037B29.jpeg

53DCF16E-FCAC-4611-B2B9-AAAD3235AE26.jpeg

AC8C1686-B59F-498C-A656-E215BED01D11.jpeg

I really like these photos! It really pops and would definitely make me stop and have another glance if I walked by them at a store 

OMG ♥️♥️♥️

This is like Veronica Ellectronica all over again, 20 years later! 

I’m starting to get the concept behind her image for this era. 

It’s gypsy you guys! Magic! ♥️

2165DA58-45F9-4D40-9D43-D79E379CE6B0.jpeg

On 8/20/2018 at 1:04 AM, elijah said:

The fashion labels give a distinct ghetto fabulous look, that I suspect she was after.

yeh,  but for fun or editorial spread, this look would never make it as an album cover,  The Styling of LV Gucci Vans is over the top and NONE of M's Albums flaunt designer brands / they are always discreet and timeless who ever the designer is.

2 minutes ago, jusdoid said:

yeh,  but for fun or editorial spread, this look would never make it as an album cover,  The Styling of LV Gucci Vans is over the top and NONE of M's Albums flaunt designer brands / they are always discreet who ever the designer is 

true, hopefully that aint the new look 😞

1 hour ago, jusdoid said:

i agree, looking like hot mess.  she's too covered up, where is the sex appeal right? she's known for that.

does M not have a stylist anymore? She keeps wearing this loose clothing and it fits her so terribly. I mean she can do whatever the fuck she wants- but I miss when she had real put together outfits.

1 hour ago, jusdoid said:

i agree, looking like hot mess.  she's too covered up, where is the sex appeal right? she's known for that.

She was pretty covered up during the ROL era. Remember Frozen? Nothing Really Matters? 

Why does she have to look sexy all the time? If she's going for an African-inspired look this time, which means a lot of experimenting with color and being more covered up than usual, I say go for it and fuck all those SJW! So sick of them.

16 minutes ago, Plaything said:

She was pretty covered up during the ROL era. Remember Frozen? Nothing Really Matters? 

Why does she have to look sexy all the time? If she's going for an African-inspired look this time, which means a lot of experimenting with color and being more covered up than usual, I say go for it and fuck all those SJW! So sick of them.

Yes.

And that's not the final look of the new album or whatever.

As always with Madonna, the looks evolve as she goes. She gets inspiration from lots of places and when the time is right, everyhting falls in the right place.