Madonna’s image for the MDNA Rose Mist era

On 5/26/2018 at 7:58 PM, Rock said:

Thanks to Madonna, those random stairs are now one of the top-rated tourist attractions in Lisbon lol
:dead:

hahahaha this is cool

This mermaid look is everythang - the long hair, the fresh make up, the bare shoulders. Crossed with the Met performance look with the braids. Perfect for a new era.

2 hours ago, Kim said:

This mermaid look is everythang - the long hair, the fresh make up, the bare shoulders. Crossed with the Met performance look with the braids. Perfect for a new era.

Agreed!

11 hours ago, Suedy said:

Flawless

she is everything 

I love how she’s so hungry for knowledge, always reading, learning, expanding her world view. She’s a true inspiration in so many ways. I just love her so much 😍♥️🌹✨ And yes, she looks gorgeous!! So youthful and full of energy and natural glow!! 

4 hours ago, Kim said:

🙌🙌🙌

On 6/15/2018 at 3:40 PM, spazz said:

hahahaha this is cool

This reminds me of when she lived in New York in the early 80's.  She is so relaxed in Lisbon.

17 hours ago, Katypatra said:

🙌🙌🙌

Her Instagram posts from the shoot don’t look like there will be a dramatic hair change or even a dramatic image change for this era!

i think the Met Gala performance was a missed opportunity to introduce a look ... Beyoncé’s/Carter’s new vid actually seems similar to the Met Gala performance as usual Madonna was there first!

58 minutes ago, Lolasmommy said:

Her Instagram posts from the shoot don’t look like there will be a dramatic hair change or even a dramatic image change for this era!

i think the Met Gala performance was a missed opportunity to introduce a look ... Beyoncé’s/Carter’s new vid actually seems similar to the Met Gala performance as usual Madonna was there first!

Screenshot_2018-06-21-12-07-05.png

2 hours ago, Suedy said:

Worst thread ever

Because we don’t know much yet. Just like we don’t know much about the album. All we can do is speculate. 

5 hours ago, Lolasmommy said:

Instagram post from what shoot? Vogue Italia? MDNA Skin? We really don’t know what direction she’s going to go this era to be honest.

I think it’ll become more evident when she starts shooting for the album cover and begins promoting her first single. Until then she can do all kinds of different veriations and styles and none of them could be related to the next era.

At first I was thinking that the braids and the crowns are the new look but now I’m starting to think those were just for the Met Gala. The picture we have of her wearing the star crown could have been another choice for the Met Gala. Which we know that she went with the crown of thorns. 

Whatever hairstyle or color she is going to end up with for the actual album cover, first single and the overall era, we have yet to find out. 

41 minutes ago, Starman said:

She wont change her look anymore... its blond curls

I agree.  As @Katypatra, we might get variations, but she's not going to make any drastic changes to color or her length.  I personally think she looks her best with long blonde hair.  Older people usually gravitate to shorter hair.  She's yet again, refraining from conventional stereotypes of people her age.  At this point, if she's looking to drastically change her hair, it will be through wigs. 

1 hour ago, Katypatra said:

Because we don’t know much yet. Just like we don’t know much about the album. All we can do is speculate. 

Thanks for stating the obvious hun

3 hours ago, Kim said:

I spot a fake among those works of art! This is the original, and don't foget it bitches.

bedtime.jpg

Nope. Both versions exists. Europe is inverted.

40 minutes ago, Ladyplus said:

Nope. Both versions exists. Europe is inverted.

I'm well aware that both versions now exist. This is the original version, including the first US pressing, before someone had the stupid idea to change it for the US only (gee you guys, people can't make out Madonna's name).

Seeing as the visual joke above is referring to works of art, that would mean the original version is the one that belongs on the wall, not the bastardised fake. I'm not entirely surprised that went straight over your head though.

9 minutes ago, Kim said:

I'm well aware that both versions now exist. This is the original version, including the first US pressing, before someone had the stupid idea to change it for the US only (gee you guys, people can't make out Madonna's name).

Seeing as the visual joke above is referring to works of art, that would mean the original version is the one that belongs on the wall, not the bastardised fake. I'm not entirely surprised that went straight over your head though.

Wrong!!! The US version is the one on the wall. It was upturned for most of International releases, including Germany. What went straight over my head ?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bedtime_Stories_(Madonna_album)

4 hours ago, Kim said:

I spot a fake among those works of art! This is the original, and don't foget it bitches.

bedtime.jpg

This one is the german pressing. Anyway ...

Look, if you don't know what you're talking about, then don't comment at all. I don't need some dolt posting a wikipedia (lol) page to me when I LIVED THROUGH something. The original pressing of Bedtime Stories EVERYWHERE had the cover I posted. For the second (and subsequent) US pressing someone decided to turn the image around (yes that resulted in the photo itself being the 'right way up' but that was obviously not the original artistic intent)

That itunes etc picked up on the "new" cover does not negate the fact that it's not the original cover. Everywhere else in the world has maintained the original cover in subsequent pressings.

3 minutes ago, Kim said:

Look, if you don't know what you're talking about, then don't comment at all. I don't need some dolt posting a wikipedia (lol) page to me when I LIVED THROUGH something. The original pressing of Bedtime Stories EVERYWHERE had the cover I posted. For the second (and subsequent) US pressing someone decided to turn the image around (yes that resulted in the photo itself being the 'right way up' but that was obviously not the original artistic intent)

That itunes etc picked up on the "new" cover does not negate the fact that it's not the original cover. Everywhere else in the world has maintained the original cover in subsequent pressings.

What are you talking about?

This is the version I bought the day of its release in Europe in 1994. It was release this way here. The original picture is Madonna laying on the bed ... As it is release in the US. Facts.

IMG_20180621_234227.jpg

4 minutes ago, Ladyplus said:
9 minutes ago, Kim said:

I guess you had too many drugs in the 90s 😉

For fucks sake. 

The first US pressing was the same as everywhere else. The subsequent US pressings turned Madonna upside down (even though the photograph of Madonna is the correct way up) The picture on the wall is not a picture of the first pressing (and not the version you and me or anyone else bought in 94) therefore not the original version.

Again, if you don't know what you're talking about, say nothing and avoid yourself the confusion.

Just now, Kim said:

For fucks sake. 

The first US pressing was the same as everywhere else. The subsequent US pressings turned Madonna upside down (even though the photograph itself is the correct way up) The picture on the wall is not a picture of the first pressing (and not the version you and me or anyone else bought in 94) therefore not the original version.

Again, if you don't know  what you're talking about, say nothing and avoid yourself the confusion