Fan 'art': Madame X is an art model

I really like both of these. Not as covers but the style of them. I really hope she goes arty and interesting and makes a statement rather than just going for a blandish nice looking picture of herself. Theres so many options of things that could make a really interesting album cover.DF681D7B-91C7-4B3A-83F9-71EC5EC5F138.thumb.jpeg.423d850976d07cc9ecf3d96530b355cd.jpegmadonnamagic20185525552.thumb.jpg.0e61b189a55484326c5cfbc5aaaeebde.jpg

what surprises me the most with these fan artworks is that some, if not most people who submit them come up with the most un-Madonna imagery possible, it's like they either don't know her after all these years or they desperately want her to become something she's not. I mean,  for f's sake, most of the stuff here is Sarah Brightman level of tacky

On 5/21/2018 at 5:47 PM, Showdown said:

I drew this and hope she does this kinda style...i think its still sexy even tho it doesnt show skin and kinda inspired by AHS Coven

magic.png

This one please!

9 minutes ago, functions_X said:

what surprises me the most with these fan artworks is that some, if not most people who submit them come up with the most un-Madonna imagery possible, it's like they either don't know her after all these years or they desperately want her to become something she's not. I mean,  for f's sake, most of the stuff here is Sarah Brightman level of tacky

Exactly.

On 9/21/2018 at 4:59 AM, functions_X said:

EXACTLY

On 9/21/2018 at 2:59 AM, functions_X said:

Absolutely. Why the Brightman brigade chose to take over the Madonna label is beyond me... 

20 hours ago, Suedey said:

image.png

how did i missed this thread? :lmao:

i was watching MDNA ads to create new GIFS from the latest one on youtube today and stumbled upon this long ass commercial :lmao: