Fan 'art': Madame X is an art model

On 8/9/2018 at 3:15 AM, TXIII said:

I like it except the “tear” running down her eye. It looks like a bird shit on her. 

Omg yes 😂

But yes so much fan art, song titles, album titles etc are dreadful. 

On 5/21/2018 at 5:47 PM, Showdown said:

I drew this and hope she does this kinda style...i think its still sexy even tho it doesnt show skin and kinda inspired by AHS Coven

magic.png

LOVE THIS! Is very Iggy Pop - The Idiot.

On 8/18/2018 at 4:59 AM, the-queen said:

If you want to see absolutely amazing Madonna fan art, follow this guy. 

https://www.instagram.com/luart76/?hl=en

Scroll through his work. He’s now making a Madonna sculpture. A very talented and dedicated fan.

These ones are great:

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/24/2018 at 7:56 PM, Genevieve Vavance said:

some of her fans :lol:

is that aldo's work?

I wish everyone would just do the world a favour and stop sharing his “art”. Are there actually people who like his trash?

On 9/7/2018 at 4:00 PM, edercambui said:

madonnamagic5edercambui.png

Hideous 

I thought Madonna fans were supposed to have good taste, but seeing fan “art” like that makes me question things

One thing I’m really hoping for on this album is no ‘Parental Advisory Explicit Lyrics’ label it really spoils the artwork. I don’t think it’s even something you have to include. Loads of artist have explicit lyrics without it. Can’t see why they can’t use a sticker on physicals and just have the E mark on digital. But I guess M probably insists as it looks “gangsta”. 

........and BTW all this fan is awful. There’s some seriously untalented fans outthere. 

Have you guys seen this? I’d love her to go brunette. I know I’ve annoyed everyone on here with it, but damn!!!!

9DC1F1B5-3BA0-467F-904B-9852B16277E6.jpeg

56 minutes ago, Starman said:

Yes her 1999 face in someonelse ‘s body is the perfect example for that

It could have been a picture of someone else entirely, and it still could be used as an example. I donno who put M’s face in there, but even if they didn’t, the point is that brunettes have an advantage at appearing more mystical and eccentric, which would work perfect for this new era.