MadonnaNation.com Forums
erotica blu

New Album Means New Tour

On 6/29/2018 at 5:34 PM, rebelheart said:

Madonna's dancer Kupono confirms 2019 tour in the comments section :

"

I really want his dick in my mouth 

Hoping for a first Arena date in Ireland next time , something she would actually sell well imo . Not 80,000 capacity stadiums . Anyway with no rebel heart date I’m hopeful for a return 

On 8/26/2018 at 11:11 AM, Suedey said:

Europe, Asia and South America focused tour this time please. Only a few gigs in the USA and Canada and no Oz - they had their chance with RHT and they blew it.

What's the point of not touring USA and Canada? 

I can understand for USA (they don't really deserve her) but Canada is still in love with her. We deserve an extended tour, here. 

On 8/27/2018 at 7:20 PM, runa said:

What's the point of not touring USA and Canada? 

I can understand for USA (they don't really deserve her) but Canada is still in love with her. We deserve an extended tour, here. 

This tea. We made GMAYL go #1 for Christ's sake! She has 20+ #1s here, more than any artist EVER. While the US fell out of love w/ M, Canada remained LOYAL

The point is not to oversaturate the market. We know Canadians love her henny. Australia on the other hand.. well, all I can do is quote Bye Bye Baby: You f-----ed it up.

On 5/18/2018 at 7:30 PM, rebelheart said:

Arena Tour like RH again please with an Itinerary like this :

Leg 1 : Australia (April 2019)

Leg 2 : Asia (May 2019)

Leg 3 : Europe (June/July 2019)

Leg 4 : North America (August/September 2019)

Leg 5 : South America (October 2019)

eff you I'm not waiting until September 🤣 

Leg 1: North America 😝

On 8/27/2018 at 5:55 PM, Barbie said:

AMEN 🙏

5 hours ago, T0pher said:

eff you I'm not waiting until September 🤣 

Leg 1: North America 😝

😂

Madonna tours will always start either in September or in January because of her children’s school holidays in the summer and Christmas / new year in the middle.

I think the tour timeline will be v similar to RHT, ie September 2019 up until up to May / June 2020 at the very latest. 

The trajectory may be different this time in terms of where it starts and ends.

It would make sense to announce the tour at the same time more or less as the single / album if anything is happening this month as it would give around 12 calendar months for tickets to sell and the option of adding extra dates if needed. 

But as usual I am sure her incompetent team has another plan (or no plan) in mind and yes I still think the album will come out next year not this year 

On 8/27/2018 at 11:55 PM, Barbie said:

I LOVE him, I'd even top him

I wonder if she will do stricly (alnost) arena shows again?

Yes I think it'll be a similar set up as RHT and the performance of the new album will determine whether it's a case of further diminishing returns or a live renaissance of sorts. 

Madonna definitely should do theaters for US dates. Multiple night bookings and plenty of positive publicity.

10 minutes ago, erotica blu said:

Madonna definitely should do theaters for US dates.

Ticket nightmare for fans though, no?

20 minutes ago, erotica blu said:

Madonna definitely should do theaters for US dates. Multiple night bookings and plenty of positive publicity.

I think she could still do arenas in US despite decrease in popularity, I think if she does arenas in europe she can do them in US also but probably she has to pick the right places and have fewer dates this tour, maybe more around 60 than 80. Something like RIT.

32 minutes ago, Kim said:

Ticket nightmare for fans though, no?

Madonna is one of a handful of 80s music juggernauts still with us. Getting tickets without a hassle won't be possible for most to begin with.

20 minutes ago, Bat-Fan said:

I think she could still do arenas in US despite decrease in popularity, I think if she does arenas in europe she can do them in US also but probably she has to pick the right places and have fewer dates this tour, maybe more around 60 than 80. Something like RIT.

A theater tour to do a more low key production. I like the intimacy she had with the audience for Tears of a Clown.

15 minutes ago, erotica blu said:

Madonna is one of a handful of 80s music juggernauts still with us. Getting tickets without a hassle won't be possible for most to begin with.

Last time I experienced that scenario was DWT. No problem getting good tickets since, no matter who died.

2 hours ago, erotica blu said:

Not anymore if your willing to pay top $$$ it’s pretty easy to get brilliant seats to Madonna’s shows.

23 hours ago, Kim said:

Last time I experienced that scenario was DWT. No problem getting good tickets since, no matter who died.

I can see her next tour taking elements of DWT and RHT. I know these tours are very different but they both offer different elements that I can she her doing. Of course we don't know how her new album will sound like so it may be a dumb speculation at this time. ☺ I just see her doing more midtempo and slower songs plus some ROL and Mirwais material: DWT. She will probably do more old hits than she did on DWT but have a more intimate feel to the tour as well as moderate choreo: RHT. I can see her doing songs like Frozen, Like A Prayer, Secret and even some American Life material but also 80's sings but less than RHT but more than DWT. All speculation to kill time of course. ☺

What happened to all the Glastonbury rumours in the end? More fake news I guess. I'm starting to get really fed up now actually. 

On 9/3/2018 at 8:29 PM, Kim said:

True. DWT was like chasing some Tropical Fruits in 1988 East Berlin. Ever since then it was only ADD TO BASKET for me. 

I’m fine with arenas, and I think that that was what she mentioned about doing more scaled down performances and being more about the audience/music/interaction just like what she started to do with RHT.

In the USA she should do multiple dates in NYC, LA, Miami and Chicago like CT.

I heard the month of March mentioned for London. Not sure if that would be the start of the tour or not but if it's accurate then maybe the tour will begin somewhere in Europe, early next year. 

13 hours ago, White Heat said:

I heard the month of March mentioned for London. Not sure if that would be the start of the tour or not but if it's accurate then maybe the tour will begin somewhere in Europe, early next year. 

I think if she would be touring early next year we would have heard about rehersal rumors already.

3 hours ago, Bat-Fan said:

I think if she would be touring early next year we would have heard about rehersal rumors already.

Yeah, maybe. I'm not sure about it but I heard it from a good source so I figured I may as well mention it just in case. They would have to be starting very soon to be ready for early 2019, so I'm sure if that is the plan we will hear something soon.

1 hour ago, White Heat said:

Yeah, maybe. I'm not sure about it but I heard it from a good source so I figured I may as well mention it just in case. They would have to be starting very soon to be ready for early 2019, so I'm sure if that is the plan we will hear something soon.

March 2019 for London? On what planet?! 

The only way that could possibly happen is with an MDNA album zero promo situation and a RHT type tour, possibly even more scaled back.

HELL NO.

I still think the original September 2019 French arena bookings rumour is the most plausible one, and again a scenario that would be similar to Rebel Heart (album in March and tour launch in September). And it would make sense to launch the tour from Europe this time as she lives here now and could rehearse here and launch here. Which again means the album is coming out in March :crazy: