MadonnaNation.com Forums
erotica blu

New Album Means New Tour

15 hours ago, Vinny said:

i think bringing back or finding a new GOOD musical director is the key here

i loved the music inferno re-invention

i thought the like a virgin and material girl ones in the RHT completely nailed what reinventing old classics should be about (eh... okay, i was not crazy about the heartbeat samples, but i did like the erotica ones during LAV): updating them and keeping them fresh but faithful and respectful to the originals

however, with that being said, i also loved the like a prayer and vogue ones for S&S and they had NOTHING from the original arrangements there, so... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

idk

bring back stuart price or hire offer nissim as the musical director

Yeah well, some on here hated Stuart's work on RIT (not me)while orgasming over the awful musical direction she's had since '08.

I'd like her to go for someone completely new. Actually I'd like her to change up her entire creative team, but she's slipped into this comfortable bubble and there's no one there to suggest anything new it seems.

I liked Like a Virgin (and it was actually the work of a fan made remix lest we forget) but thought Material Girl was a bore.

Offer Nissim can stick to soundcloud where he belongs!

10 hours ago, Kim said:

Yeah well, some on here hated Stuart's work on RIT (not me)while orgasming over the awful musical direction she's had since '08.

I'd like her to go for someone completely new. Actually I'd like her to change up her entire creative team, but she's slipped into this comfortable bubble and there's no one there to suggest anything new it seems.

I liked Like a Virgin (and it was actually the work of a fan made remix lest we forget) but thought Material Girl was a bore.

I agree about LAV and Material girl. What did you think of Burning up?

On 6/30/2018 at 1:33 AM, Kim said:

What the fuck? Did they really? :lmao:

Some people...I swear to God. I mean one has to only listen to these awful studio version from her last three tours to know who the superior musical director was.

On 6/30/2018 at 12:30 PM, Bat-Fan said:

I agree about LAV and Material girl. What did you think of Burning up?

Burning Up from RIT with REAL INSTRUMENTS >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Burning Up from RHT with all the synthetic drum beats.

I NEED a comeback of these songs:

Sorry

Hollywood

Die Another Day

4 Minutes

Don't Tell Me

Beautiful Stranger

Everybody

Express Yourself

Papa Don't Preach (she did it on MDNA but that was just a few seconds. Maybe she doesnt like the lyrics. Who knows)

For the next tour, I want Michel Laprise to work with her again. 

Edited by Marcelox