MadonnaNation.com Forums
erotica blu

New Album Means New Tour

2 hours ago, KalamazooJay said:

Champagne Rose' WILL be featured in some way during the next tour. 

Mark my words. 

If she does a normal tour I agree in arenas but I doubt it will have a place if she plays smaller venues a la a residency type show.

Didn't she say in an interview that she was through with arena tours?

1 minute ago, Bat-Fan said:

She did but didn’t she say she was through with touring once as well.

I think her time selling out arenas is done unless it’s a marketed greatest hits tour (which I cannot see her ever agreeing to).

But I think IF she is still to deliever a tour for LN under her contract they will push for some arena dates to maximise on profits.

2 hours ago, Bat-Fan said:

Live Nation will set her head straight if she wants a high tour gross without doing 1254 shows. 

Live Nation: You want the resources. We want a greatest hits show.

Madonna: Sure thing! Done deal!

Live Nation hands over check.

Madonna starts new show with: 1. Candy Slop   2. Plantain Blasé

12 hours ago, Gus said:

With the way things with the economy are going over here(exchange rates), it would be literally impossible for her to do a show in such a small venue, her fee per show was $5M in 2012(in Argentina), ticket prices would have to be ridiculously high for the whole thing to make sense financially, like abnormally high...i don't see it happening, hope i'm wrong though!

I don't know how to explain in english, but it doesn't work here in South America a small venues for Madonna. Only stadiums.

On 10/17/2018 at 2:38 AM, Magician said:

Live Nation will set her head straight if she wants a high tour gross without doing 1254 shows. 

But her contact is over

1 hour ago, Bat-Fan said:

But her contact is over

Yes if it is AND? Live Nation has a monopoly in the industry which has gotten stronger and deeper in recent years after they merged with Ticketmaster. They also own hundreds of venues. Unless their monopoly is broken up (very unlikely with Trump in power) or some other massive shift happens in the industry, she will tour with Live Nation again. Especially with Guy O$eary still in the picture.

39 minutes ago, Magician said:

Yes if it is AND? Live Nation has a monopoly in the industry which has gotten stronger and deeper in recent years after they merged with Ticketmaster. They also own hundreds of venues. Unless their monopoly is broken up (very unlikely with Trump in power) or some other massive shift happens in the industry, she will tour with Live Nation again. Especially with Guy O$eary still in the picture.

+1

I hope it doesn't start in Miami in the middle of hurricane season like they wanted to do with Rebel Heart tour before they pushed back the dates.