MadonnaNation.com Forums
erotica blu

New Album Means New Tour

7 minutes ago, Suedey said:

....coming out in March :crazy:

Said that right from the start, pal.

Though I don't mind either way as long as it's goooood.

1 minute ago, Kim said:

Said that right from the start, pal.

Though I don't mind either way as long as it's goooood.

Oh I agree 100% but I do think she should release a single this side of Christmas. If she doesn't it will only serve to further highlight how out of touch she and her 'team' are with the way albums are now launched in today's current climate. 

1 minute ago, Suedey said:

Oh I agree 100% but I do think she should release a single this side of Christmas. If she doesn't it will only serve to further highlight how out of touch she and her 'team' are with the way albums are now launched in today's current climate. 

Yes a great strong single would be good before Christmas, but I don't trust them to keep up any momentum in between. I don't think they have a clue what to do with her tbh.

Just now, Kim said:

Yes a great strong single would be good before Christmas, but I don't trust them to keep up any momentum in between. I don't think they have a clue what to do with her tbh.

To be fair if the song is strong they don't need to do much apart from shoot a video and PROMOTE it heavily on streaming services, iTunes etc. I mean FFS they could even have posters of the new single, adverts etc. It's just throwing MONEY at it. Any idiot can see that. But clearly there is no budget for her and yes they don't know what to do with her I guess. 

5 minutes ago, Suedey said:

To be fair if the song is strong they don't need to do much apart from shoot a video and PROMOTE it heavily on streaming services, iTunes etc. I mean FFS they could even have posters of the new single, adverts etc. It's just throwing MONEY at it. Any idiot can see that. But clearly there is no budget for her and yes they don't know what to do with her I guess. 

Yes MONEY is most definitely a problem. I've said this repeatedly. There needs to be some significant outlay for continued long term gain at this point. Call it investing in the brand, if you will. 

Even with her diminishing returns I'm sure she makes a lot of money for LiveNation but obviously there's a disconnect between LN and Interscope and the 'pots' of money are not connected, which I completely understand and we've been over this many times - however, if LiveNation want a bit more squeezed of one of their biggest cash cows, then maybe they need to invest upfront a little bit on this campaign this time around. 

True, but I don't think LN thinks long term at all, and Oseary is most definitely of the make as much as you can today and fuck tomorrow school. I doubt if she could even be bothered going down the whole traditional label/contract route anymore after this LN adventure/debacle. If you can go out and make 50million  or whatever every few years by touring for 3-6 months, then the impetus to do much else might just be gone at this point.

On 9/3/2018 at 8:16 AM, Bat-Fan said:

I wonder if she will do stricly (alnost) arena shows again?

When are we going to get the DVD? 

13 minutes ago, runa said:

When are we going to get the DVD? 

☺☺☺

I'm dying for the album. I want it now

I hope the album is dancey so the crowd gets pumped!

Can somebody please tell M to use this unbelievable remix on the new tour??

EROtica

tribal interlude.... circle around her, trying to burn her at the stake... this can be so creative and so up to par with her upcoming image!