MadonnaNation.com Forums
erotica blu

Loca Please World Tour 2019 discussion

1 hour ago, GOD said:

she said back in early 2016 I'll be back in April 2019? That's very specific for being so ahead of time. 

#magic

ūüėāok

7 hours ago, GOD said:

she said back in early 2016 I'll be back in April 2019? That's very specific for being so ahead of time. 

Yep at the RH Melbourne show which was in March 2016, she said I'll be back next month (April) but in the year 2019, lol!:lol:

On 6/10/2018 at 12:49 AM, caba1 said:

She is going to do a tour on small venues. I can see it. The fact that they put that pic of TOAC. That wasn't random... they knew what they were doing

I believe that they chose that pic because TOAC was her last "tour" so its mention links to a recent past; not because they know the tour's schedule or something official like that.

I think it's time to Madonna explore cities in Europe never visted before. I'm satisfied with these 3 cities: Bordeaux, Montpellier in France and Messina in Italy (in January the rumors says she's gonna play in San Fillipo Stadium). This next tour I prefer a combination with indoor and stadiums, because some cities doesn't have structure for a small venue, mainly in South America.

5 hours ago, rebelheart said:

Yep at the RH Melbourne show which was in March 2016, she said I'll be back next month (April) but in the year 2019, lol!:lol:

You know if the prophecy comes true that would be crazy ūü§™ūü§©

2 hours ago, Gabriel Ciccone said:

I think it's time to Madonna explore cities in Europe never visted before. I'm satisfied with these 3 cities: Bordeaux,¬†MÔĽŅontpellierÔĽŅÔĽŅ ÔĽŅiÔĽŅn France and Messina in Italy (in January the rumors says she's gonna play in San Fillipo Stadium). This next tour I prefer a combination with indoor and stadiuÔĽŅms, because some cities doesn't have structure for a small venue, mainly in South America.

I think she will, considering Portugal is now her home base. I can totally see it being more Euro-centric the next time she tours. 

1 hour ago, loowee said:

I think she will, considering Portugal is now her home base. I can totally see it being more Euro-centric the next time she tours. 

Agreed and exactly my thoughts especially with Mr Cheetos in the USA and all that

10 hours ago, loowee said:

She has to pay attention to eastern european. 

Maybe GLASTONBURY will be the starting point in 2019

or the end in 2020 

anyway ay I can’t wait for this shit to get going . I’m all set for multiple nights and multiple cities and after parties with suede 

5 minutes ago, Dr Lecter said:

Maybe GLASTONBURY will be the starting point in 2019

or the end in 2020 

anyway ay I can’t wait for this shit to get going . I’m all set for multiple nights and multiple cities and after parties with suede 

I'm ready!!! We need to have matching RESCUE ME / RAIN / RAY OF LIGHT MEDLEY T-shirts so she can recognise us :dead:

It has to be done 

I’m also hoping for a nice rendition of Hollywood complete with her classic Mum Dancing from yore 

I wonder if extensive France tour could potentially also mean a few more UK & Ireland based dates than her usual tours have been? London, Manchester, Birmingham, Glasgow and Dublin may be 'givens' but I wonder if she'll consider Newcastle, Belfast and Bournemouth as well? That would be amazing. 

1 hour ago, Suedy said:

I wonder if extensive France tour could potentially also mean a few more UK & Ireland based dates than her usual tours have been? London, Manchester, Birmingham, Glasgow and Dublin may be 'givens' but I wonder if she'll consider Newcastle, Belfast and Bournemouth as well? That would be amazing. 

Who do you think she is? Kylie Minogue?

On the contrary, it wouldn't surprise me if they went back to just London again. RHT tix weren't exactly flying off the shelves were they?

Unless it's promoted as a HITS tour of course, then she can do the main cities. Keep the provincial town halls out of it.

4 minutes ago, Kim said:

On the contrary, it wouldn't surprise me if they went back to just London again. RHT tix weren't exactly flying off the shelves were they?

Unless it's promoted as a HITS tour of course, then she can do the main cities. Keep the provincial town halls out of it.

i think she should look into booking smaller arenas and theatres. build up her live/tour reputation again with a new type of show. building demand. not ask crazy amounts for a ticket cuz it's small and intimate

I hate this. It would have been much smarter to wait for 2 more albums before another tour. I'm afraid Madonna has lost it as business woman.:thumbsdown:

2 minutes ago, Nikki said:

i think she should look into booking smaller arenas and theatres. build up her live/tour reputation again with a whole new type of show. building demand. not ask crazy amounts for a ticket cuz it's small and intimate

But the smaller the venue the crazier the ticket prices will be (and the harder it will be to get good tix) That's just the way she rolls. In my opinion, she has a few years left before going that niche route of theatres full of the same hardcore fans night after night. Perish the thought. 

ALL she has to do is swallow her pride and do a hits tour with BOMBASTIC production and that's her set for another few years of doing the kind of show she wants to do. Leave the fading Marlene tribute act tll she's 70ish.

12 minutes ago, Kim said:

If the rumour that they are looking into arenas in France is true including the list of French cities apart from Paris, then why not extend her UK itinerary as well? In fact I would say it would be a good business move on her part to rebuild her brand after the damage is has taken over the past few years. 

There is still demand for Madonna and I am sure that even if she plays a single night at an arena in Newcastle or Bournemouth it would sell out. These are respectable sized venues and given that she's already gone to smaller sized venues in other countries, then why not the UK? 

8 minutes ago, Galactic-Tiger said:

I hate this. It would have been much smarter to wait for 2 more albums before another tour. I'm afraid Madonna has lost it as business woman.:thumbsdown:

Why? A 4 year gap is quite enough. Most acts are out there every 1.5 years. 

Just now, Kim said:

But the smaller the venue the crazier the ticket prices will be (and the harder it will be to get good tix) That's just the way she rolls. In my opinion, she has a few years left before going that niche route of theatres full of the same hardcore fans night after night. Perish the thought. 

ALL she has to do is swallow her pride and do a hits tour with BOMBASTIC production and that's her set for another few years of doing the kind of show she wants to do. Leave the fading Marlene tribute act tll she's 70ish.

Which we all know she will never do. At least not at the stage. I just don't think she likes playing huge stadiums at this point. Her mindset given her recent interviews, TOAC, the Met Gala performance and the music teasers  seem to indicate that she wants to go into a theatrical direction - i.e. arenas.

11 minutes ago, Galactic-Tiger said:

Have a sit. 

1 minute ago, Suedy said:

If the rumour that they are looking into arenas in France is true including the list of French cities apart from Paris, then why not extend her UK itinerary as well? In fact I would say it would be a good business move on her part to rebuild her brand after the damage is has taken over the past few years. 

There is still demand for Madonna and I am sure that even if she plays a single night at an arena in Newcastle or Bournemouth it would sell out. These are respectable sized venues and given that she's already gone to smaller sized venues in other countries, then why not the UK? 

Because if you're struggling to sell out friggin London and Glasgow, then yer 300 quid a ticket tour ain't gonna cut it in Bournemouth Bowling Club. Let's get real here please.

I do think that sometimes we as fans can also be a bit doom and gloom. You just cannot deny that 30 year back catalogue, whichever way the hateful press want to slice it. No one can take that away from her. 

Let's put it this way: Mylene Farmer's 'regional' European tour in 2013 played 39 shows in 5 countries (!!) in Europe to an audience of over 550,000. Rebel Heart Tour was 82 shows across 4 continents, and she played to just over 1 million fans.

See where I'm going with this? Madonna could easily go for 50-60 shows just across Europe and the USA and play to about a million fans..

3 minutes ago, Kim said:

Because if you're struggling to sell out friggin London and Glasgow, then yer 300 quid a ticket tour ain't gonna cut it in Bournemouth Bowling Club. Let's get real here please.

Sorry but I disagree. Okay, forget about Bournemouth (even though it's a 4,000 seater and her Macau thing for RHT was about the same size - yes completely different sitch but I digress). 

My point was that I like that she's potentially looking at going beyond the 'big capital city' gigs in Europe, it may hint at a more theatrical/artistic spectacle and possibly looking at reconnecting with her fanbase. 

I'm not entertaining prices - yet. 

1 hour ago, Suedy said:

Which we all know she will never do. At least not at the stage. I just don't think she likes playing huge stadiums at this point. Her mindset given her recent interviews, TOAC, the Met Gala performance and the music teasers  seem to indicate that she wants to go into a theatrical direction - i.e. arenas.

It doesn't have to be stadiums. MDNA which was a theatrical show looked amazing indoors and like shit outdoors. A "hits" tour can be as theatrical as she wants it to be.

1 hour ago, Suedy said:

I do think that sometimes we as fans can also be a bit doom and gloom. You just cannot deny that 30 year back catalogue, whichever way the hateful press want to slice it. No one can take that away from her. 

Let's put it this way: Mylene Farmer's 'regional' European tour in 2013 played 39 shows in 5 countries (!!) in Europe to an audience of over 550,000. Rebel Heart Tour was 82 shows across 4 continents, and she played to just over 1 million fans.

See where I'm going with this? Madonna could easily go for 50-60 shows just across Europe and the USA and play to about a million fans..

Yeah and if audiences know they are gonna hear that 30 year back catalogue then they will flock back to her shows as they apparently do to Mylene and her (im assuming) local hits tours. Yes, Madonna can do that itinerary you state WITH THE RIGHT SHOW. I'll take a guess here that Mylene Farmer trots out the same old Desenchantee type hits every single time along with usual continental Europe ticket prices and a production that doesn't look like it was done on the cheap? 

Or are we gonna just pretend that the unexpected slow ticket sales for RHT, the multiple night bookings that were cancelled before even going on sale, and diminishing tour returns starting with MDNA never actually happened?

1 hour ago, Suedy said:

I'm not entertaining prices - yet. 

Well, you need to. She played that tiny venue because the ticket prices were so extortionate that she made the same (if not bigger) profit from that show than a normal one with quadruple the attendance. Rather different from playing Blackpool Pleasure Beach for £60 a ticket like she's Camila Caberro or some shit connecting with her faaanz

"reconnecting" with her audience will mean playing the hits, charging a reasonable price and puting out a solid pop album. THEN she has the leeway (and financial/commercial back up) to do her own thing for a few more years. This is all assuming she chooses to stay in the arena of commercial artist with record deal etc. and not turn into some faux-indie artiste that so many here seem to crave.

Personally, I think it'd be smart of her to start in Asia where she was charging up to what? $1 - 2k a night, make a hell of production out of it including hits she hasn't performed in forever (also meaning the more recent ones that were big outside the US because regardless of what people think: the world is not the United States), not be late for more than 15 minutes and get the press and fans to notice this and advertise/spread this info so her tardiness stops tarnishing her reputation and then do a bunch of new cities and countries she's never played in before as well as a handful of of the "big" cities like London, NY and LA.

She should play Newcastle, Bournemouth, Montpellier, Bordeaux, Lyon, Málaga, etc. I fail to see how that would be a bad move just because Kylie Minogue also plays outside of London.

But that is just me.¬†ūü§∑‚Äć‚ôāÔłŹ

On 5/18/2018 at 10:24 PM, Suedy said:

I want stadium tour ūüėě

Me too! 

1 hour ago, Vinny said:

She should play Newcastle, Bournemouth, Montpellier, Bordeaux, Lyon, Málaga, etc. I fail to see how that would be a bad move just because Kylie Minogue also plays outside of London.

Because she barely sold out 2 nights in a 20k London arena (a city with a population of 8 million people) but apparently she'll be able to sell out Bournemouth Bingo Hall at £1k a ticket (what with those "overheads" and all) Okey dokey. I don't know or care about her ability to fill venues in the second/third tier cities of France or anywhere else, I'm talking about the UK, where SERIOUS work needs to be put in to fix her career, and that does not mean playing Liverpool Pride or Aberdeen Town Hall.

I’m all for a hits tour 

Tho based on her track record she did quite a few on the last one so this one will be all new album track she plus Candy Shop and HN

you know what I want her todo ? Physical Attraction

its time