MadonnaNation.com Forums
erotica blu

Loca Please World Tour 2019 discussion

Yep NOM had an inside source from the RHT rehearsals, I remember they revealed she would perform La Vie En Rose, Candy Shop again etc. 

On 6/8/2018 at 3:25 PM, jamesshot said:

If she is to do a tour with a lot of new material, then she needs to do a limited smaller venue tour. Demand is not there for larger venues in most markets with a lot of new material. 

THEN, with Taylor and Elton likely to challenge or pass SST numbers, she should come back with a full on GH tour with songs close to the original compositions and freaking demolish the touring record once and for all.

What’s the big deal with stats, such boring reason to tour. Elton has been doing Greatest Hits tours since the 70s. It’s more impressive that she’s actually toured new material over her entrie career. I’d hate to see her stop.

4 minutes ago, luluthecat said:

What’s the big deal with stats, such boring reason to tour. Elton has been doing Greatest Hits tours since the 70s. It’s more impressive that she’s actually toured new material over her entrie career. I’d hate to see her stop.

Nothing at all. It is impressive she has toured to such success without doing a GH tour........but with diminishing returns. If she is happy with that, then who am I to care. I suspect she wants to be on top in the end. I just don't get why so many of her fans loathe the idea of a proper GH tour with original arrangements. It would be fun after all this time. And it would endear her to so many casual fans. If she decides it isn't something she wants or cares about, great. 

1 hour ago, caba1 said:

She is going to do a tour on small venues. I can see it. The fact that they put that pic of TOAC. That wasn't random... they knew what they were doing

They used a RIT pic for the same announcement in french

6 hours ago, SecretGarden said:

Is NOM a reliable source? 

I hate when fan sites do shit like this. If you got the news, why don't you just tell us right away? What's the point? 

1 hour ago, loowee said:

I hate when fan sites do shit like this. If you got the news, why don't you just tell us right away? What's the point? 

Because they wanna increase traffic to their platform.

I’m so ready, they better deliver something new and not:

’We can exclusively confirm that there will be a tour in 2019’ 😡

23 hours ago, loowee said:

I still firmly believe that she’s not doing an extensive tour for the new album, at least not until she’s signing/extending a new touring contract. Since the RHT she’s mentioned multiple times that she’ll be scaling down her future shows and that RHT was a closure to the type of tours she’s been doing for the past 15 years. Why would she say such a thing if she knows there’s one more tour to fulfill under the current Live Nation contract? 

These are just my thoughts on the subject, disregard if you dont agree but let's not rewrite history here, she's only mentioned it once and it wouldnt be the first time she has mentioned reinventing the wheel then later contradicting those statements to chase the big $$$. I get really irritated when people say "mark my words" but im really tempted to go out on a limb and say she definately will not downscale. Let's get serious here, history denotes that Madonna never does things by halves, her overheads are way too high to support a downscaled tour. There would be significant damage to the bottom line and her touring reputation. The most money is made when an artist can do multiple nights at the same venue and that is the goal of the powers that be when a tour is routed, we know this. Her performance fee alone is said to be something in the range of one million dollars per show. In my opinion the only way she would tour in the capacity that everyone is talking about in here is if she said 'fuck it' to earning the big $$$ and did it just for the sake of her art and being creative. This is never going to happen. Madonna is no Kate Bush. It would be very interesting if she did the type of residency that Kate did last time which i think is in line with what people are saying here but i just don't think she will do it. Im prepared to predict that the big arena shows will still be the norm but she may scale back the amount of markets and cities that she visits to instead do mini residencies in the big cities in Europe, the UK and the United States and possibly do the opposite in Oceania and play mulitple cities to milk the dollars from the markets in Asia and Australia as they are places where the market isnt saturated. Look at the money she made in Asia during the RHT, it was eye watering and based on the ticket prices in Australia, that part of the tour must have been extremely lucrative aswell. If she comes back to Oz it would probably make more financial sense to just do multiple nights in Sydney and Melbourne but after 20 years of disappointment im never prepared to bank on her coming back, despite what she said last time. 

I do agree that she wants to change things up in regards to the show itself but im not totally convinced that she will do it. Pop concerts have now become predictable and the template that Madonna set now needs an overhaul. I dont know what she will do next time but i cant wait to see what she does. I loved the Met performance, it was intimate and grand at the same time. I loved seeing dramatic Madonna come back. It was very reminiscent of BA and DW. She seems passionate again and the Met Ball performance was so refreshing to watch. There were no video screens or fancy props or big dance routines but she still very successfully pulled it off with big emotion and dramatic costumes, just like the old days.

23 minutes ago, Rugbyguy said:

The most money is made when an artist can do multiple nights at the same venue and that is the goal of the powers that be when a tour is routed, we know this. Im prepared to predict that the big arena shows will still be the norm but she may scale back the amount of markets and cities that she visits to instead do mini residencies in the big cities in Europe, the UK and the United States and possibly do the opposite in Oceania and play mulitple cities to milk the dollars from the markets in Asia and Australia as they are places where the market isnt saturated.

The thing about this - and keep in mind I'm completely against any sort of Madonna residency and/or exclusively intimate theater performances for a whole tour - is that Europe and the US are so saturated that given what we saw in RHT, where she only played one night in cities she's used to play for at least two, I don't really think there are any cities outside of Vegas where she could do the type of shows she does in a mini-residency sort of way.

I still think she needs to play South Africa, never-before-toured European and Latin American cities/countries and Asia.

I don't see her being like "okay, I'm gonna set up shop at Madison Square Garden, Staples Center, AccorsHotel and The O2 Arena and play ten dates each there" because there just wouldn't be enough demand.

I was honestly a little shocked at how much less RHT earned outside of Asia and Oceania. I remember at the time Billboard reporting the RH's tickets were more expensive than MDNAT's, but then when we started getting the official box office data, her shows were grossing less than 2 million dollars in places where just three years before she was grossing over 2.5 million.

Even if she only wants to tour for four - five months at most, this time around I think she'd better set her eyes in the less obvious places and only play the big oversaturated ones where she's still sure to earn the big bucks (pretty much NY, London, Paris, LA and Chicago).

24 minutes ago, Vinny said:

The thing about this - and keep in mind I'm completely against any sort of Madonna residency and/or exclusively intimate theater performances for a whole tour - is that Europe and the US are so saturated that given what we saw in RHT, where she only played one night in cities she's used to play for at least two, I don't really think there are any cities outside of Vegas where she could do the type of shows she does in a mini-residency sort of way.

I still think she needs to play South Africa, never-before-toured European and Latin American cities/countries and Asia.

I don't see her being like "okay, I'm gonna set up shop at Madison Square Garden, Staples Center, AccorsHotel and The O2 Arena and play ten dates each there" because there just wouldn't be enough demand.

I was honestly a little shocked at how much less RHT earned outside of Asia and Oceania. I remember at the time Billboard reporting the RH's tickets were more expensive than MDNAT's, but then when we started getting the official box office data, her shows were grossing less than 2 million dollars in places where just three years before she was grossing over 2.5 million.

Even if she only wants to tour for four - five months at most, this time around I think she'd better set her eyes in the less obvious places and only play the big oversaturated ones where she's still sure to earn the big bucks (pretty much NY, London, Paris, LA and Chicago).

Its really hard to predict what is going to happen this time around. Im only going on the idea that past performance is the best indication of future performance in regards to her touring template and history of making statements and then contradicting them when she has a change of heart. I do agree with you that it is essential that she focuses on untapped markets and places like Asia and South America where we know tickets will sell like crazy. Routing the tour like the way they did for The Girlie Show would be a great way to go, a very artistic show playing limited dates in territories that she hasnt played before with a few shows in big markets like New York, Paris and London to satisfy the die hards, then go and direct a film.

1 hour ago, Rugbyguy said:

These are just my thoughts on the subject, disregard if you dont agree but let's not rewrite history here, she's only mentioned it once 

If I'm not mistaken, she's mentioned it three times since 2015. First time she vaguely talked about it in an interview when RHT kicked off, then she mentioned it again some time during the TOAC/Oz leg, then when the DVD was released last year, she pretty much explicitly said after RHT she will start exploring a format of intimate shows that don't require her to travel the world. I know she's said a lot of stuff that never materialized but I don't feel like this one was of those cases. But then obviously things might've changed over the past few months. 

5 hours ago, Iconic Fetus said:

I’m so ready, they better deliver something new and not:

’We can exclusively confirm that there will be a tour in 2019’ 😡

That’s always the case with these fansites. Predicting highly likely events.

I know why they're still quiet, they want to build as much hype and traffic to their twitter and site as they want, but fuck that, it's 12pm in France, say SOMETHING lol

3 hours ago, loowee said:

If I'm not mistaken, she's mentioned it three times since 2015. First time she vaguely talked about it in an interview when RHT kicked off, then she mentioned it again some time during the TOAC/Oz leg, then when the DVD was released last year, she pretty much explicitly said after RHT she will start exploring a format of intimate shows that don't require her to travel the world. I know she's said a lot of stuff that never materialized but I don't feel like this one was of those cases. But then obviously things might've changed over the past few months. 

Yes but werent the two mentions pre dvd release about the stand up comedy/talking thing she kept banging on about? The statement post dvd release was explicitly about touring music. That's the gist i got.

2 minutes ago, Rugbyguy said:

Yes but werent the two mentions pre dvd release about the stand up comedy/talking thing she kept banging on about? The statement post dvd release was explicitly about touring music. That's the gist i got.

Hopefully we will get the tea tonight! (if New of Madonna is reliable) 

At the end of the day, we all want her to tour big as long as her body and family allows her to. 

My wallet is READY.

Waiting..... for you..... waiting

EXCLU MADONNA TOUR : LES DATES PROBABLES EN FRANCE !

Si vous nous suivez depuis suffisamment longtemps, vous savez que NOM n’a pas pour habitude de faire dans la fake news ! Toutes les infos que nous choisissons de vous donner sont soigneusement vérifiées et les exclus que nous vous avons livrées lors du RH Tour en attestent. 
Souvenez-vous que nous étions également les premiers à vous annoncer la présence de Madonna au gala de Leonardo Di Caprio à St-Trop en 2017… 

Nous avons la chance d’avoir des connexions dans différentes organisations qui travaillent sur les tournées de Madonna et nous avons aujourd'hui des informations exclusives sur la prochaine tournée de la Reine de la pop ! 

Live Nation est en effet actuellement à la recherche d’Arénas en France pour la prochaine tournée mondiale de Madonna, pour septembre ou octobre 2019 ! Les villes de Paris, Bordeaux ou encore Montpellier ont été évoquées ! 

Ces informations concordent avec photo publiée par Madonna dans sa story Instagram avec la légende « Tout est possible » en référence à une tournée en 2019… 

Alors sauf si aucune Aréna n'est disponible sur cette période, ça nous donne une idée plus précise sur sa probable venue en France... 

Wait and see !

https://www.news-of-madonna.com/Exclu-Madonna-tour-les-dates-probables-en-France-_a964.html

Good to know it's a year away from now lol, I have to save!

29 minutes ago, Gus said:

EXCLU MADONNA TOUR : LES DATES PROBABLES EN FRANCE !

Si vous nous suivez depuis suffisamment longtemps, vous savez que NOM n’a pas pour habitude de faire dans la fake news ! Toutes les infos que nous choisissons de vous donner sont soigneusement vérifiées et les exclus que nous vous avons livrées lors du RH Tour en attestent. 
Souvenez-vous que nous étions également les premiers à vous annoncer la présence de Madonna au gala de Leonardo Di Caprio à St-Trop en 2017… 

Nous avons la chance d’avoir des connexions dans différentes organisations qui travaillent sur les tournées de Madonna et nous avons aujourd'hui des informations exclusives sur la prochaine tournée de la Reine de la pop ! 

Live Nation est en effet actuellement à la recherche d’Arénas en France pour la prochaine tournée mondiale de Madonna, pour septembre ou octobre 2019 ! Les villes de Paris, Bordeaux ou encore Montpellier ont été évoquées ! 

Ces informations concordent avec photo publiée par Madonna dans sa story Instagram avec la légende « Tout est possible » en référence à une tournée en 2019… 

Alors sauf si aucune Aréna n'est disponible sur cette période, ça nous donne une idée plus précise sur sa probable venue en France... 

Wait and see !

https://www.news-of-madonna.com/Exclu-Madonna-tour-les-dates-probables-en-France-_a964.html

so the tour will be all in French? 

2 minutes ago, FreeMySoul said:

so the tour will be all in French? 

If you follow us for long enough, you know that NAME is not used to doing in the fake news! All the information we choose to give you are carefully checked and the excluded that we delivered to you during the RH Tour attest. 
Remember that we were also the first to announce the presence of Madonna at the Leonardo Di Caprio Gala in St-Trop in 2017 ... 
We are fortunate to have connections in different organizations working on Madonna's tours and today we have exclusive information on the upcoming Queen of Pop tour! 

Live Nation is currently looking for Arenas in France for Madonna's upcoming world tour, for September or October 2019! The cities of Paris, Bordeaux or Montpellier have been mentioned! 

This information matches Madonna's published picture in her Instagram story with the caption "Tout est possible" in reference to a tour in 2019 ... 

So unless no Arena is available for this period, it gives us a more precise idea about her likely to come to France ... 

Wait and see!

can the opening act be:

e8a8949f-9e23-4ef0-8282-4a0fa1d49278.png

25 minutes ago, GOD said:

can the opening act be:

e8a8949f-9e23-4ef0-8282-4a0fa1d49278.png

Oulalala ... Too bad I guess.

The interesting thing would b 2 know When/where the tour starts...

Oh good, I have time to save. Think they'll do a similar schedule to Rebel Heart - start in the U.S. & Canada, move to Europe and finish with international dates. I doubt a 2nd North American leg is in the cards this time around.

I think's this is what will happen :

New Album Release : Fall 2018

Tour Rehearsals : January - April 2019

Tour Begins in Australia : April 2019 (M did say she would come back in April 2019 at the Melbourne RH Show)

Asia : May 2019

North America : June - August 2019

Europe - August - October 2019

Direct Film - Early 2020

11 hours ago, jjmor95 said:

Oh good, I have time to save. Think they'll do a similar schedule to Rebel Heart - start in the U.S. & Canada, move to Europe and finish with international dates. I doubt a 2nd North American leg is in the cards this time around.

Don’t think there would be a second US leg for the next tour either.  She received so much negative coverage related to the 1st women’s march. At least there are thousands of fans still willing to see her live.

15 hours ago, rebelheart said:

Tour Begins in Australia : April 2019 (M did say she would come back in April 2019 at the Melbourne RH Show)

Direct Film - Early 2020

I sure wish she doesn't go straight into tour rehearsal mode but takes time to promote the album like she did with Rebel Heart

16 hours ago, rebelheart said:

Direct Film - Early 2020

she said back in early 2016 I'll be back in April 2019? That's very specific for being so ahead of time.