MadonnaNation.com Forums
erotica blu

Loca Please World Tour 2019 discussion

She will either not tour this album or it will be a short & sweet tour as she had alluded to anyway. Smaller venues, short stretch and sky high prices for maximum profit. MDNA, Sticky & Rebel were massive multi continent tours. This will be smaller like DWT scale. Europe & North Americana remix.

You heard it here first !!

20 minutes ago, Suedey said:

She will either not tour this album or it will be a short & sweet tour as she had alluded to anyway. Smaller venues, short stretch and sky high prices for maximum profit. MDNA, Sticky & Rebel were massive multi continent tours. This will be smaller like DWT scale. Europe & North Americana remix.

You mean theaters and not arenas? Wasn't DWT rather expensive tour?

Just now, Bat-Fan said:

You mean theaters and not arenas? Wasn't DWT rather expensive tour?

I imagine mostly arenas with occasional theatres. I think she’ll go for the spectacle / theatre element (like Met Gala performance) to create a “magical” experience. I just have a feeling though that in order to maximise profit margins the ticket prices may be even steeper than usual. 

8 minutes ago, Suedey said:

I imagine mostly arenas with occasional theatres. I think she’ll go for the spectacle / theatre element (like Met Gala performance) to create a “magical” experience. I just have a feeling though that in order to maximise profit margins the ticket prices may be even steeper than usual. 

Yes I can't see her selling 80 + shows any more, maybe more like 50. But I can't see her doing only 39 shows like GS either. But who knows. If the production is expensive then I assume she must have at least certain amount of shows to make it worth it. Stage, dancers, lights and projections are expensive.

17 hours ago, Bat-Fan said:

Will she be able to sell a loooong lasting tour? She struggled with RHT. I imagined if anything, she would do fewer dates.

Probably the intimate tour in 2019 n a large scale career spanning tour in 2020 just a theory bc  she seems to like to tour on election years.

19 hours ago, Bat-Fan said:

Yes I can't see her selling 80 + shows any more, maybe more like 50. But I can't see her doing only 39 shows like GS either. But who knows. If the production is expensive then I assume she must have at least certain amount of shows to make it worth it. Stage, dancers, lights and projections are expensive.

I agree although I'd say 52, probably 53...but then 54 is more likely.

If it's true that there's arenas booked in France of Sept/Oct of next year, can we assume she's starting the tour in Europe in the fall? I guess what i'm getting at is trying to figure out if this will be a summer tour or fall tour?

On 10/1/2018 at 8:15 PM, shelita-buffet said:

If it's true that there's arenas booked in France of Sept/Oct of next year, can we assume she's starting the tour in Europe in the fall? I guess what i'm getting at is trying to figure out if this will be a summer tour or fall tour?

I doubt there will be a summer tour.

I'd rather it was summer. RHT middle of winter was a slog.

2 minutes ago, Kim said:

Tell me about it. 

My favourite show that I went to from RHT was the NYC MSG gig because it was lovely and warm in September and I just happened to be there for work.

However, I am glad I did both London & Birmingham as I got the lovely Birmingham hair  - one night only :wow:  

31 minutes ago, Kim said:

I agree but given that the album will be released next year and rehersals take months, couldn't we expect a similar timetable for this tour ad RHT?

3 minutes ago, Bat-Fan said:

I agree but given that the album will be released next year and rehersals take months, couldn't we expect a similar timetable for this tour ad RHT?

Or maybe we can expect a 2020 tour instead :sassy:

6 minutes ago, Kim said:

Or maybe we can expect a 2020 tour instead :sassy:

Yeah, I think I am better off not expecting anything, anything else will be a nice surprise. ☺

1 hour ago, Suedey said:

However, I am glad I did both London & Birmingham as I got the lovely Birmingham hair  - one night only :wow:  

I was at the birmingham date as well and she looked incredible with that hair it really made the difference !

Such a great show.

Which song she would pick for a protest backdrop video?

Confessions Tour - Sorry Remix; Sticky & Sweet - Get Stupid; MDNA Tour - Nobody Knows Me; Rebel Heart Tour - Illuminati

My suggestions: Human Nature, What it Feels Like for a Girl, Why it's so Hard, Words, American Life  :rolleyes:

56 minutes ago, Gabriel Ciccone said:

Confessions Tour - Sorry Remix; Sticky & Sweet - Get Stupid; MDNA Tour - Nobody Knows Me; Rebel Heart Tour - Illuminati

My suggestions: Human Nature, What it Feels Like for a Girl, Why it's so Hard, Words, American Life  :rolleyes:

Rescu Me

2 hours ago, Gabriel Ciccone said:

Champagne Rosé Remix

She should do South America again. There is a big loyal fan base and if she chooses an arena type tour there are several options in the big cities. Brazil, Argentina, Colombia for sure and add other countries like Peru and Paraguay.

4 hours ago, Beastialg said:

She should do South America again. There is a big loyal fan base and if she chooses an arena type tour there are several options in the big cities. Brazil, Argentina, Colombia for sure and add other countries like Peru and Paraguay.

Don't they just have stadiums?

28 minutes ago, Bat-Fan said:

Don't they just have stadiums?

No, Buenos Aires for example has the Direct TV Arena, 13.000 people capacity  for concerts and it is an Arena like any arena in the US and Europe. Camila Cabello is having a show there this week.

10 hours ago, Beastialg said:

Bring a Madonna structure in South America needs capable arenas, and we don't have.

Madonna didn't explore South America as totally. Paraguai, Uruguai, Peru, Colombia (Bogotá) and Brasil (she didin't explore Northeast states like Pernambuco or Ceará, only Rio and São Paulo). They begging for Madonna.

Edited by Gabriel Ciccone

On 9/30/2018 at 11:29 PM, Suedey said:

I guess this time around it will really depend on how the album will be received. If it’s a seller and people love it and she has another little renaissance, then she will probably have no problems to sell out another arena tour. Though I doubt she wants to do another tour like that. 

On 10/15/2018 at 8:10 PM, Beastialg said:

No, Buenos Aires for example has the Direct TV Arena, 13.000 people capacity  for concerts and it is an Arena like any arena in the US and Europe. Camila Cabello is having a show there this week.

With the way things with the economy are going over here in Argentina(exchange rates), it would be literally impossible for her to do a show in such a small venue, her fee per show was $5M in 2012(in Argentina), ticket prices would have to be ridiculously high for the whole thing to make sense financially, like abnormally high...i don't see it happening, hope i'm wrong though!

Edited by Gus

Oh, now we're having issues with seasons I c... :rotfl:

No more General admission 4 @Kim & @Suedey while we're at it...

giphy.gif

24 minutes ago, acko said:

Oh, now we're having issues with seasons I c... :rotfl:

No more General admission 4 @Kim & @Suedey while we're at it...

giphy.gif

Yes that's the thing about general admission DEAR, no seats for the elderly and infirm! As demonstrated by that cute gif of you and Suedehead at the RHT!  🙈

86AJgm.gif

14 hours ago, Gabriel Ciccone said:

Bring a Madonna structure in South America needs capable arenas, and we don't have.

There are several arenas more than suited for an M concert in SA; 

Chile's MoviStar Arena (17,000 people) - Bogota also has one with the same capacity

Alejandro-Sanz-64.jpg

Jeunesse Arena in Rio de Janeiro (16,000 people)

photo2jpg.jpg

DirectTV Arena in Buenos Aires (15,000 people)

directv-arena3.jpg

Mexico's Mexico City Arena (22,000 people)

_1_arenacdmexico02.jpg

Venezuela's Poliedro de Caracas (20,000 people)

maxresdefault.jpg

Peru's Coliseo Amauta (20,000 people)

6174928683_ab20408285_b.jpg

Ecuador's Coliseo General Rumiñahui (17,000 people)

Captura-de-pantalla-2017-04-18-a-las-6.5

On 10/14/2018 at 1:51 AM, Gabriel Ciccone said:

No, please!

Love Makes The World Go Round

Keep it Together

Rescue Me

Why's It so Hard

Waiting

Words

Survival

Sky Fits Heaven

WIFLFAG

Easy Ride

History 

Like It Or Not

Gang Bang

Falling Free

Champagne Rose' WILL be featured in some way during the next tour. 

Mark my words.