Has THE QUEEN just confirmed that 'Beautiful Game' will be the first single

27 minutes ago, Starman said:

Going back in time and and stoping herself to get an abortion :lol:

21 minutes ago, anastaza said:

what in the Roe V. Wade...

Right?! It sounds like some conservative trump supporter. NEXT!

16 minutes ago, Runaway Lover said:

I feel so sorry for people who are creating such articles. They have so much bitterness in their heart. 

Why don't they just enjoy their life?

because their life is a shit and they feel better when they spit venom on others.. but they're deluding themselves ..lol

I can’t believe people are still waisting their time and energy dissecting and psychoanalyzing this shit as if there were even the slightest chance it’s based in reality. I think that’s even more disturbing than someone taking the time to write it in the first place...

Well it's obvious the guy doesn't like her but to be honest, the tracks descriptions (not his feelings) sounds totally like M. The sex track about places, the black guy being killed by cops (with Minaj), also "Dos hermanos" about two brothers separated because of imigration laws (she can relate to that with the kids in Malawi in a way) etc... it sounds so much like her.

1 minute ago, El baron said:

Well it's obvious the guy doesn't like her but to be honest, the tracks descriptions (not his feelings) sounds totally like M. The sex track about places, the black guy being killed by cops (with Minaj) etc... 

Mirwais would’ve shut off her mic if she sang that sex song in front of him lol 

Tbh reading it again aside from two weird songs it doesnt even seem bad? He just puts his negative spin on it. And if he was a real fan wouldnt he post it on another forum? Taking reddit seems like a trick to get a lot of non fans to read it and hate or spread negativity. Unless he isnt a fan.. but still, the fact that he feels the need to spread it with such a negative connotation (even using hateful titles in his first posts that got closed) says something

Again, who in their right mind would want to spoil their first impression of the album with a review that starts with hate? Even if it’s real, which it’s obviously not! Moving on! 

24 minutes ago, El baron said:

Well it's obvious the guy doesn't like her but to be honest, the tracks descriptions (not his feelings) sounds totally like M. The sex track about places, the black guy being killed by cops (with Minaj), also "Dos hermanos" about two brothers separated because of imigration laws (she can relate to that with the kids in Malawi in a way) etc... it sounds so much like her.

Well if Madonna lived still in 1988 and was recording Spanish Eyes maybe she would add that absurd Dos Hermanos thing :lol:

Those issues have nothing Madonna on them imo

2 minutes ago, luluthecat said:

...I’m just left wondering how Cher and Janet have grown old gracefully?....I assume the guy is talking about their music??

so our question is:  how Cher and Janet have grown old gracefully in their music? lol  and what does this mean?  at 60 you can't talk about sex, abortion, political issues? 😉

47 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Well if Madonna lived still in 1988 and was recording Spanish Eyes maybe she would add that absurd Dos Hermanos thing :lol:

Those issues have nothing Madonna on them imo

Imigrations issues have never been more relevant than now and i totally see M dealing with those issues actually.  

"She hasn’t aged well like Janet or Cher."

This can be read two ways isn't it ?! Implying Janet and Cher have aged well unlike M or it can also mean like Cher and Janet she (M) hasn't aged well implying all three haven't aged well.

3 hours ago, caba1 said:

well, that "insider" says he heard only 7 songs or something like that. So it's not the complete thing. MDNA has nothing to do with the whole album for example. That was a random name.  Same with Music which is only related with the first song.

I can totally imagine her talking about those things on her music. I hope not because that sounds pretty bad and the backlash will be huge. not here for that :wacko:

The good thing is that if the album is good, i'm going to enjoy it more. i'll be surprised :stir:

Please... :manson:

stop trying

Why are you all giving traction to that fake bullshit by reposting it all the time? You do know that Madonna hating tabloids like The Daily Fail surf MNation so do you really want this fake shit to make its way to the press? Just move on already. FFS honestly. Worst fanbase ever (part 3939380).

2 minutes ago, Lolo said:

Please... :manson:

stop trying

stop trying what. if yo don't like what i think you should ignore and move on. I'm not trying anything and i'm not the one here saying i heard her album like you. You stop trying.

Even the most ridiculous-sounding rumors from the past that turned out to be true has some glimmer of believability to them.  This doesn't.  We need to forget about it.

27 minutes ago, Suedy said:

Pfffttt. Worst thread ever. 

Shall I close it? We can start a new one when there's more info.

Please close this troll infested shithole.