Has THE QUEEN just confirmed that 'Beautiful Game' will be the first single

2 hours ago, elijah said:

Yes, uninspired and strange, but I understand that how you perceive music is subjective. I never really connected to AL and still haven't and COADF was huge return to form for me (personally I think it could even be her greatest album ever). I felt like she wanted to sound deep and inspired etc on AL, but personally I don't think the songs were as strong as her previous or later offerings (no great hooks, not amazing melodies) and Mirwais production sounded to me lifeless, joyless and basic - practically all things that Madonna isn't. Of course as with any album, I loved some songs namely „Nobody Knows Me“, „Nothing Fails“, „Mother and Father“ and „Easy Ride“.

You forgot to add couple more songs to your favorites from this album. 

Love Profusion is many people’s favorite. You can feel her emotion as she sings about all the confusion and illusion in this world and how she basically looks up to love that connects all things and keeps this universe together. Love is God and God is Love. 

Intervention was inspired by Roco’s birth. You can hear the emotion in her voice and how tender she sounds when she expresses her unconditional love in this song. I really can’t understand where you see “strange” or “uninspired”. 

My least favorite song, which I think sounds flat and uninspired is actually Mother and Father, which you happen to enjoy. 

But hollywood, I’m So Stupid, Love Profusion, Nothing Fails, Intervention, and Easy Ride are some of the best songs she’s ever done! As I’ve mentioned before, the production is so good that the songs still sound modern today! Her voice is clear and full. The lyrics are meaningful and clever. You not seeing that really puzzles me. But I guess to each their own. 

Bottom line, I think Mirwais did an incredible, fantastic job on most songs with Madonna! And I’m extremely excited to hear what they’ve cooked up together this time around! 

What puzzels me still is the amount of time she has been in the studio. We only got what three of four postson instagram about her in the studio. We all know Madonna likes to teas when doing a project nd has so now with those posts. I cant imagine the record being done in that short amount of time.

Then again she might just be more cautious after the leaks last couple of times a record came out.

But we all know she likes to teas and post about everything. I'm not convinced yet we will get a new record soon.....

41 minutes ago, ashtangi74 said:

What puzzels me still is the amount of time she has been in the studio. We only got what three of four postson instagram about her in the studio. We all know Madonna likes to teas when doing a project nd has so now with those posts. I cant imagine the record being done in that short amount of time.

Then again she might just be more cautious after the leaks last couple of times a record came out.

But we all know she likes to teas and post about everything. I'm not convinced yet we will get a new record soon.....

We learned that the studio images / updates she posted weren't in real time, leading us to believe she's actually been in the studio longer than we realised.

43 minutes ago, ashtangi74 said:

I still think RH was a hard wake up call and she aborted the life feeds from the studio. We had that only for RH.

10 minutes ago, tasteinmen said:

We learned that the studio images / updates she posted weren't in real time, leading us to believe she's actually been in the studio longer than we realised.

Yes, she has always played with her posts..not only with the music info..she doesn't post  right after she does things

4 hours ago, BrendanT1993 said:

Someone has changed the date for magic to be released in August 2018. Unsure if this is for the single or album though, where did the rumor originally come from?

https://genius.com/albums/Madonna/Magic

Unapologetic Bitch is one of my top 5 songs from RH maybe even in my top songs that she's ever done, it has that summer, lying on a beach drinking cocktails vibe to it that still sounds fun 3 years on

It's my favorite song she's done the last few records, it's just such a jam. It doesn't waste some of the best beats but incorporates throughout to honestly make it one of my top favorites as well. Still upset it wasn't a single

If I remember right, she told us, when she was in lisbon on instagram that she was inspired etc Pretty sure the songs for the 14th were born in lisbon. When you are ready to record vocals and work with a master like Mirwais, things are not that complicated to recorded

During novembrer/december 2017 on instagram she was "jamming" few times with a guitar singing covers etc but she could had been in writing session. A lot of her latest sessions for the past albums started after a holiday or some times in another country. She heard traditional songs from the place, get inspired for an act for a tour/songs etc and boom, she starts writing. 

BREAKING NEWS :

1st Single / may 25th

Title "Rose Mist" feat. Kim Kardashian west - Produced by Kanye West.

Style : trap/hip-hop

Music video directed by graphic artist Aldo Diaz to premiere on KUWTK the day of the single release.

Stay tuned !

1 minute ago, El baron said:

BREAKING NEWS :

1st Single / may 25th

Title "Rose Mist" feat. Kim Kardashian west - Produced by Kanye West.

Style : trap/hip-hop

Music video directed by graphic artist Aldo Diaz to premiere on KUWTK the day of the single release.

Stay tuned !

HAHAH wow I kind of wish it should be true just for the meltdown here 

32 minutes ago, Mat.Guy said:

Andy the hairdresser posted on Instagram today was shoot day. Anyone know if this could be for Madonna?

Oh! Hope so! :wow:

2 hours ago, Littlebastard said:

He just posted again It was for Jessica Simpson!🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️😂

??? Is she still alive?

Considering the fact that the RH leaks not only forced her to completely change her album release plan but really hurt her personally and as an artist, it was pretty obvious she was gonna have a different approach and strategy this time
I'm pretty sure she will start promoting only when things are ready to be released (which I hope is #soon)

It sucks that she has to worry about hackers and leaks though because I think the slow teasing makes things a lot more exciting than a surprise realease... anyway how lucky are we that the Queen still keeps making music??????? I can't wait :D

1 hour ago, cocolattee said:

It sucks that she has to worry about hackers and leaks though because I think the slow teasing makes things a lot more exciting than a surprise realease... 

Quite the opposite for me ! I find it more exciting to know almost noting this time around !