Has THE QUEEN just confirmed that 'Beautiful Game' will be the first single

2 hours ago, dario said:

Well American life was not loved by critics or most of her fans...it was a misstep to work ONLY with him again after the fantastic Music album which he produced next to Orbit ..She never did a bad song with Leonard, or Stuart price, but she did a couple of not good tracks on AL album. And she is going to work again with him....so that is weird

Ok.

53 minutes ago, dario said:

Because the lyrics are beyond silly...I have a 3 nannies and a chief a lawyer..what!!,,,you can rap about so many wrong things about american culture and you sing about your rich lifestyle that is not M that I love......with rap or not rap...all the lyrics are absurd....It was about she going to a bar/ looking for company...She really needed a good producer there and said to her: those lyrics are bad go back and do a better job...which she did on the following LPs...A great producer would never allow her to sound like that so bad...Im so stupid was ruined by that autotune sustainer on her voice,,,any producer that put too much autotune on M voice should be in jail.. I love M but I don't have to love everything she does..

I 100% disagree with you!! No point in arguing with you when you don’t get the song like AT ALL!! And don’t even attempt to tell me that you do because you don’t! 

1 hour ago, Barbie said:

Imagine not being excited for the new album because of one song she did for an album that was released 15 years ago.

DYE7V.gif

Oh Lord! I’m glad I’m not Dario 

16 minutes ago, dario said:

lol

well it is a forum girls, get used to it or go somewhere else

You should be careful who you're talking to.

I don't care if you don't like AL. But stop talking like you're giving fact when you only give opinions. Your lack of understanding of Al, the song, says a lot about you tbqh

So should she scrap the whole album then because you think it’s going to sound like it should’ve been released in 2000 and will feature a silly rap and possibly too much auto tune?

ANYWAY

I'm still interested into if/how she will incorporate the Portugese influences she was frequently talking about last year into her new music. I do think something Fado-inspired would mesh well with Mirwais' production style, given that many songs on AL are quite stripped-back with an emphasis on (acoustic) guitars...

People evolve..M has evolved as an artist. ..Mirways 2018 is probably not the same of Music and AL.. M was never scared to change her music..she chose the producers she wanted because she felt they could be the right ones to help her express herself.. an album is not a cookie recipe and she's not the artist who would use the same ingredients just because they were successful in the past... 

After the song selection from tears of a clown it just feels right for her to go with Mirwais for her next album.

1 hour ago, Katypatra said:

I 100% disagree with you!! No point in arguing with you when you don’t get the song like AT ALL!! And don’t even attempt to tell me that you do because you don’t! 

Indeed..song and album are amazing 

1 hour ago, systemvalues said:

People evolve..M has evolved as an artist. ..Mirways 2018 is probably not the same of Music and AL.. M was never scared to change her music..she chose the producers she wanted because she felt they could be the right ones to help her express herself.. an album is not a cookie recipe and she's not the artist who would use the same ingredients just because they were successful in the past... 

This!

She s an Artist and barelly her  odience

1 hour ago, Nonoka said:

ANYWAY

I'm still interested into if/how she will incorporate the Portugese influences she was frequently talking about last year into her new music. I do think something Fado-inspired would mesh well with Mirwais' production style, given that many songs on AL are quite stripped-back with an emphasis on (acoustic) guitars...

Well, to be fair, when she said that she didn't even have started the recording process so that should be taken with a grain of salt. Just like when she said in 2013 she was reading the Quran and getting inspired to her next album, then we got Bitch I'm Madonna.

Guest CzarnaWisnia
3 minutes ago, Mat.Guy said:

in 2013 she was reading the Quran and getting inspired to her next album, then we got Bitch I'm Madonna.

That's a reasonable reaction to reading the Quran.

4 hours ago, dario said:

Well American life was not loved by critics or most of her fans...it was a misstep to work ONLY with him again after the fantastic Music album which he produced next to Orbit ..She never did a bad song with Leonard, or Stuart price, but she did a couple of not good tracks on AL album. And she is going to work again with him....so that is weird

But why should I care
What the world thinks of me
Won't let a stranger
Give me a social disease

Résultats de recherche d'images pour « madonna american life »

24 minutes ago, CzarnaWisnia said:

Crystal clear. A syntax master.

Lol

Guest eroticerotic

i actually like the song American Life. its one of the ones from the album i still listen to,  it could have benefited from stronger pre chorus lyrics IMO but, to me the rap is fine in context. 

i don't like the song he did with Uffie and Pharrell - it felt watered down. he has a lot more potential and I'm confident madonna will pull it out from him. 

10 minutes ago, Aries said:

Was it actually confirmed that the new album is called “Magic”?

Not as far as I know. We do know its significant though, since she keeps hashtag-ing it (and we also know the first single is most likely called "Beautiful Game"--thus process of elimination)

2 hours ago, eroticerotic said:

i actually like the song American Life. its one of the ones from the album i still listen to,  it could have benefited from stronger pre chorus lyrics IMO but, to me the rap is fine in context. 

i don't like the song he did with Uffie and Pharrell - it felt watered down. he has a lot more potential and I'm confident madonna will pull it out from him. 

Love Profusion, Nothing Fails, Intervention, Easy Ride are songs to live for!! American Life and I’m So Stupid are my favorites too for the overall message!! Even Hollywood!!! My boyfriend likes it, and he is as “straight” as they can be lol 

American Life is a perfect album and one of her bravest and best.

She hasn't made an album as great as AL since. (I'm sorry COADF is a good dance album but nowhere near the masterpiece that is AL)

So I'm expecting the new album to be a top tier classic to add to her discography.

If you're a Madonna fan and don't get AL I suggest you re-evaluate your life (...joking................maybe...)

AL is not her best album. That’s either ROL or COADF. Mirwais tend to sound monotonous and she often sound uninspired on his songs and he really makes her sound strange. However they have done some great songs like Paradise, DTM and Future Lovers. Hopefully their collab is in that direction, not AL. AL bombed even when she was on top of the world, imagine if we get the same today. I am hopeful that their collab would be more pop, more musically interesting and with more depth. Hopefully she has written songs with great melodies with others that Mirwais produced on. Beautiful lie sound like M+M+Starrah (u could feel the hip hop influences).

Thanks Elijah......I hope M don't surround herself with YES people as I see here... She did say in a interview that she does not,....If I don't like one, two songs or several it does not mean my opinion does not matter. I agree with the album concept but next to songs like Like a Prayer or Vogue, American life, the  song is a low point in a career full of peaks and success and I'm sure I'm not the only guy who thinks the same..I hope they do another Don't tell me/Paradise/Die another day kind of great song...Just don't rap or a Minaj featuring AGAIN!!!, lol

Edited by dario

To be honest DAD and Music are not my favs too and AL as a whole, but Paradise has to be one of her greatest songs. FL is perfect, so is LTWB. So if their last collab is any indication (on COADF) it would be amazing. In my view it could go either way. He hopefully has grown musically. It would depend on the songs themselves too. The songwriters here would be vital. Hopefully we ll have more Joe Henry too - DTM, Jump and Devil Wouldn't Even Recognise You were flawlessly written songs. If RH is any indication, I expect great songs with sleek Mirwais/Billboard production.