Has THE QUEEN just confirmed that 'Beautiful Game' will be the first single

1 hour ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

To be fair he was the one who mentioned MDNAs "untraditional" promo and we all know how that worked out.

Do you mean... MILLIONS of copies sold (30 years into her career), an extremely successful tour, beautiful videos and the largest Super Bowl audience ever (to that point)?  The era turned out great.  

30 minutes ago, sul8323 said:

Do you mean... MILLIONS of copies sold (30 years into her career), an extremely successful tour, beautiful videos and the largest Super Bowl audience ever (to that point)?  The era turned out great.  

On the surface maybe but it hurt her in other ways.  She did nothing after the super bowl because she went straight into tour rehearsals.  The album could have sold a lot more. The European shows I remember were not selling out as fast either.  I won't get into UK/Australia but they are very fickle and if you don't promote in their countries they won't care about you.  There's more stuff but like others have said his managing style has hurt her brand (I also blame Madonna as well) 

On ‎5‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 10:22 AM, Katypatra said:

You forgot to add couple more songs to your favorites from this album. 

Love Profusion is many people’s favorite. You can feel her emotion as she sings about all the confusion and illusion in this world and how she basically looks up to love that connects all things and keeps this universe together. Love is God and God is Love. 

Intervention was inspired by Roco’s birth. You can hear the emotion in her voice and how tender she sounds when she expresses her unconditional love in this song. I really can’t understand where you see “strange” or “uninspired”. 

My least favorite song, which I think sounds flat and uninspired is actually Mother and Father, which you happen to enjoy. 

But hollywood, I’m So Stupid, Love Profusion, Nothing Fails, Intervention, and Easy Ride are some of the best songs she’s ever done! As I’ve mentioned before, the production is so good that the songs still sound modern today! Her voice is clear and full. The lyrics are meaningful and clever. You not seeing that really puzzles me. But I guess to each their own. 

Bottom line, I think Mirwais did an incredible, fantastic job on most songs with Madonna! And I’m extremely excited to hear what they’ve cooked up together this time around! 

I fully agree!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

50 minutes ago, sul8323 said:

It was a great era indeed. And it birthed my favorite tour.

Guest jamesshot

She seems like she is the cat that caught the canary. She is giving off vibes that she knows she has got something really great. Maybe I am reading more into it but that is how I am seeing it.

Some unknown trackS are registred on BMI when you search for "Madonna" and they are all produced by Mirwais :

Definitive beat

Junkie's prayer

VI the last words she said (written by Serge Gainsbourg)

There are also a few other tracks from other producers :

"Our kingdom one" produced by Bolivar Bernard Arrollado jr.

"See you later" produced by Stiles Nathan K.

"Bring the noize" with M I A.

I don't know if it's reliable, i know it's supposed to but they also have "Naive song" & "Never young again" listed under Madonna as artist & Mirwais as producer and as far as i know Madonna never recored them, they're only Mirwais tracks.

Link here

https://repertoire.bmi.com/Catalog.aspx?detail=artistid&keyid=6943&subid=0&page=1&fromrow=1&torow=25

14 hours ago, systemvalues said:

If this is real, I don't find it "disturbing". It's his/her personal opinion but I'm focused on the info she/he gave us and I find them interesting.

Here’s the thing, the reviews should be categorized as spoilers! That’s one! Two, nobody on here should be giving any attention to a self-proclaimed reviewer who begins with bashing Madonna!! Why in the world would you want to pollute your VERY FIRST IMPRESSION of the album through the eyes of a hater?? 

Personally, I’m not reading any reviews at all until I hear the album for myself. No way in hell would I give someone else a permission to spoil my first reaction to the album! 

Waited for four years you guys! We can wait a bit longer! And to the person who wrote this hating obviously fake review, go to hell troll! 

5 hours ago, MeakMaker said:

Another thread and another bashing of MDNA and Guy O.  Really? 😂 

New music or at least reliable info, please.  

its-what-she-deserves-gif-5.gif

i remember i read some rebel heart review in 2014 and i said "bullshit. this is fake" Part of it said "diplo songs are childish and avicii's songs are not very radiofriendly" or something like that and he described every single song with its respective titles. And it ended being a real review :nervous:  watch out because insiders like that exists in her team.

so i don't know what can be real or fake anymore. I hope not because we know Mirwais like to talk about political stuff (that's what M and he said) and what she said about the concept of M14 last year so i can imagine her going on that direction. That sexual song sounds so her.

on the other hand i doubt of people claiming they heard 14 tracks when the album is not ready yet. How can they know if there going to be 14 tracks?

1 hour ago, caba1 said:

i remember i read some rebel heart review in 2014 and i said "bullshit. this is fake" Part of it said "diplo songs are childish and avicii's songs are not very radiofriendly" or something like that and he described every single song with its respective titles. And it ended being a real review :nervous:  watch out because insiders like that exists in her team.

so i don't know what can be real or fake anymore. I hope not because we know Mirwais like to talk about political stuff (that's what M and he said) and what she said about the concept of M14 last year so i can imagine her going on that direction. That sexual song sounds so her.

on the other hand i doubt of people claiming they heard 14 tracks when the album is not ready yet. How can they know if there going to be 14 tracks?

The one thing though is that when you look at the track list, the album title doesn’t seem to make much sense. If she’s going down a more spiritual path, risky places and smartgun kind of stick out, don’t they?

23 minutes ago, luizotaviobarros said:

The one thing though is that when you look at the track list, the album title doesn’t seem to make much sense. If she’s going down a more spiritual path, risky places and smartgun kind of stick out, don’t they?

well, that "insider" says he heard only 7 songs or something like that. So it's not the complete thing. MDNA has nothing to do with the whole album for example. That was a random name.  Same with Music which is only related with the first song.

I can totally imagine her talking about those things on her music. I hope not because that sounds pretty bad and the backlash will be huge. not here for that :wacko:

The good thing is that if the album is good, i'm going to enjoy it more. i'll be surprised :stir:

5 minutes ago, Starman said:

Going back in time and and stoping herself to get an abortion :lol:

what in the Roe V. Wade...

Those lyrics do not sound remotely like anything Madonna would ever write. The post reads like it was written by someone who has never listened to a Madonna record in their life. 

The lyrics there are too specific. Madonna's lyrics are much more general, universal and could apply to many different people and situations. Although she has talked about political issues in interviews and concert speeches, typically her lyrics aren't political in that way, but only in a general humanistic sense, not judging others, being true to yourself, expressing yourself etc. Even American Life the lyrics aren't reallly political in the conventional sense, but more about questioning materialism and religion.