Has THE QUEEN just confirmed that 'Beautiful Game' will be the first single

GUYS 

LOOK AT THE WORDS

ul game.... 

is it a fan artwork ? 

Edit: oh ok it’s a fan made but pretty good imo I was getting exited I ran here! Haha 

7CC5265F-0B75-4FE4-A47A-A568642D3AF8.png

I see loads of rumours in fan sites the song goes to iTunes and co on Friday !

Could it be? Was that really a music video she shot with Klien 3 weeks ago? Or another MDNA ad?

13 minutes ago, Confessit said:

I see loads of rumours in fan sites the song goes to iTunes and co on Friday !

Could it be? Was that really a music video she shot with Klien 3 weeks ago? Or another MDNA ad?

The rumor came from the Genious app saying Beautiful Game was being released the 25th.   Although I don't think it says that anymore and anyone can apparently edit it. 

Well it’s a Memorial Day this Monday in USA and a lot of people are off work from Friday to Tuesday. So I won’t be surprised if she’ll try to chart in the US with her new song this weekend. 

*If* it were to happen this Friday, I would prefer it not be a surprise.  How about posting a snippet of it to Instagram?  Announcing the release to generate buzz?  I have about .000001% faith in it being released Friday.  

I don't put my expectations too high for a release this Friday. Let's wait and see.

And I agree with @Bill : wish she would create a little buzz before releasing the song. 

41 minutes ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

I don't think a surprise release will go as well as some fans think. 

Exactly. I think a surprise release from Madonna would come and go for the general public. She needs to be hyped up and teased to the max!

20 minutes ago, runa said:

I don't put my expectations too high for a release this Friday. Let's wait and see.

😇 I think the key will be the date of her 60th birthday I do not think we hear anything new before those dates ... maybe August September

3 minutes ago, Mat.Guy said:

Exactly. I think a surprise release from Madonna would come and go for the general public. She needs to be hyped up and teased to the max!

The time is to hype it to the max. Just look at the iTunes charts - only the true hits stay on top for more than 48 hours. A surprise release could be a bad move at this moment.  

2 minutes ago, JWAD said:

The negative bullshit has already begun...

God, I hope nobody buys into this obvious crock of shit.

Ugh, 

"John Henry"... think he meant Joe Henry, her brother in law who also wrote Don't Tell Me and Jump? 

Fake news until I hold the CD in my hands.... 

Also "I can't say who I am or how I heard it...", yeah Fuck Off with that.

17 minutes ago, BrendanT1993 said:

Ugh, 

"John Henry"... think he meant Joe Henry, her brother in law who also wrote Don't Tell Me and Jump? 

Fake news until I hold the CD in my hands.... 

Also "I can't say who I am or how I heard it...", yeah Fuck Off with that.

it's probably a gaga fan on reddit. I already said this.. they want to rule that site and a lot of gaga fans are on there

maybe it's traditional

here is another topic he tried.. look at the title. not even trying to be objective

14 minutes ago, JWAD said:

The negative bullshit has already begun...

If this is real, I don't find it "disturbing". It's his/her personal opinion but I'm focused on the info she/he gave us and I find them interesting.

if true though I absolutely HATE the idea of it sorta sounding like another RH. (rebel vs heart) sorry not sorry I need something cohesive from her again.

perhaps someone "in the know" (for real) can quickly confirm or deny this.

6 minutes ago, Nikki said:

if true though I absolutely HATE the idea of it sorta sounding like another RH. (rebel vs heart)

Don’t worry. It’s fake as fuck. 

Just now, Lolo said:

It's not even remotely believable, at least not to me.  

1 minute ago, Lolo said:

and why would she sing about a child she aborted and misses?

while we're talking rumours though this is from ukmix

Have you seen something's strange in BMI song's database? There are some unknow titles under Madonna's name:
1. Definitive Beat (Madonna, Mirwais) 
2. Naive Song (Madonna, Mirwais)
3. Junkie's Prayer (Madonna, Mirwais)
4. Involution (Madonna, Mirwais)
5. I Can't Wait (Madonna, Mirwais)
6. Our Kingdom One (Songwriter: Bolivar Bernard Arrollado Jr)
7. See You Later (Songwriter: Nathan K. Stiles)

There is also info about Mirwais's song V.I. (The Last Words She Said Before Leaving) but how is it connected with Madonna?

What do you think? It's fake or maybe M's team put them as placeholders?

2 minutes ago, Lolo said:

Has been taken down! 

Oh it was the other one. 

the second one I posted is taken down because he apparently posted it in a category it didn't fit in. the other one is still there. im getting more and more convinced it's from former MN member "traditional".