Has THE QUEEN just confirmed that 'Beautiful Game' will be the first single

3 hours ago, Suedy said:

Do all the negative nancies in this thread approach their own life with this much negativity as well? You know, negativity attracts negativity. If you are always anticipating awful things, then it's more likely awful things will happen to you. And if you are already moaning about some music you've not even heard, then chances are you are going to hate it. Rewriting history to make it sound like Mirwais produced one song called "American Life" and basing an entire postgraduate essay in moaning is some fucked up logic. I don't really see this much whinging and moaning in other fanbases to be honest. 

They’re the same ones that nearly had a heart attack when they heard the 4 second LQ clip of the flutes in Hung Up :lmao:

12 hours ago, Mat.Guy said:

Well, to be fair, when she said that she didn't even have started the recording process so that should be taken with a grain of salt. Just like when she said in 2013 she was reading the Quran and getting inspired to her next album, then we got Bitch I'm Madonna.

Yes you're right about that.  She's been surrounding herself with Portugese musicians quite often the last couple of months though, so I do think it'd be great if we get to hear some local influences on her new album...

2 hours ago, Nonoka said:

Yes you're right about that.  She's been surrounding herself with Portugese musicians quite often the last couple of months though, so I do think it'd be great if we get to hear some local influences on her new album...

That would be great! But could also be just a section of the new tour, like the Gypsy and Basque sections.

Prepare yourself for a Fado version of Secret! (I would die for that, actually :wow:  )

Just a thought, does anyone think maybe she is hoping to have this song included in the new season of GAME OF THRONES (being she's a fan of the show) that will begin airing 2019?  I know it's still nearly a year off, but it would definitely be great exposure for her especially if the album is released later this year and a tour is planned next year. 

3 minutes ago, XXBrendonXX said:

Just a thought, does anyone think maybe she is hoping to have this song included in the new season of GAME OF THRONES (being she's a fan of the show) that will begin airing 2019?  I know it's still nearly a year off, but it would definitely be great exposure for her especially if the album is released later this year and a tour is planned next year. 

I hope not

I want an album in a few hours , 3years  since last album is enought

Madonna never disappointed me ever so. I’m never afraid of what she’s doing next. 

She’s doing what she wants. Even more today. She has nothing to loose. 

And come on. mirwais gave us MUSIC !! American life. Hollywood. Let it will be. Falling free. I mean any songs close to that i’m All in. 

Working with mirwais is also a little off the rail. In a good way. 

Imagine she could had made songs with the chainsmoker. Zedd. Kygo. To follow the trend right now but she did not. 

5 minutes ago, YannBouch said:

Madonna never disappointed me ever so. I’m never afraid of what she’s doing next. 

She’s doing what she wants. Even more today. She has nothing to loose. 

And come on. mirwais gave us MUSIC !! American life. Hollywood. Let it will be. Falling free. I mean any songs close to that i’m All in. 

Working with mirwais is also a little off the rail. In a good way. 

Imagine she could had made songs with the chainsmoker. Zedd. Kygo. To follow the trend right now but she did not. 

Unfortunately Mirwais has nothing to do with Falling Free.

4 minutes ago, YannBouch said:

I would have been disgusted tbh. Thank god for Mirwais. 

Why are people having meltdowns about Mirwais ? On the night after the Met everybody seemed to LOVE that idea and the song .

Is it menopause ? Happy ,  Sad , Happy , Angry , Happy ? 

Am so looking forward  to it . Music is my all time fav . AL not so much but I respected people who love it. 

So please Madonna bring out ANYTHING so we can have meltdowns on here on a daily basis !

I still believe "Beautiful game" is not a single, or at least not the lead. She said we'll heard it soon implying when the album will be released. She performed a snippet at the met because the track was perfecf for the style of the medley. I'm certain we have a "Messiah" situation here ( she teased it to death during the recording process of "Rebel heart" and it's never been a single). Time will tell but i'm certain the lead single will be a full surprise...

7 hours ago, Suedy said:

So much nonsense and no one has even heard anything yet apart from 51 seconds :rolleyes:

7 hours ago, Marco said:

We heard a 50 second snippet through the quality of Instagram videos and I am willing to bet that Madonna performed a different version at the Met Gala to fit into the Heavenly Bodies concept. Nonetheless, it sounded artistic and captivating like you pointed out.

7 hours ago, Nikki said:

why are some of you acting like she teased another GMAYL type of clip? I can't believe this. the teaser actually sounds good (and is probably mixed) with great lyrics. I guess it's boredom? 

All of this ... Madonna is always molding the sound and visuals of a performance to suit her purposes and artistic vision. Like a Prayer incorporated a Latin chant — and this wasn’t just slapping the MDNA (Virgin Mary) opening on the beginning and performing the LAP MDNAT arrangement. This was a brand new arrangement (“Vita mysterium...”) ... and the piano was very present during the snippet, likely because the piano was so prevalent in the presentation of “Hallelujah.” We know nothing about the studio version of “Beautiful Game,” really. Just that melody and the lyrics. The production may (and likely will) sound different.

The “... I might get burned...” lyric is probably the touchpoint reference and reason “Beautiful Game” was included in the medley ... Joan of Arc reference again (being burned at the stake).

18 hours ago, dario said:

well it is a forum girls, get used to it or go somewhere else

12 hours ago, Hector said:

Shut up. 

11 hours ago, dario said:

why?

11 hours ago, Hector said:

Because I said so.

:rotfl:at that Dario thing reporting my posts.

6 hours ago, micro_03 said:

one may say his opinion and not praise everything only because she´s the queen
these 5 people should open their own closed forum
specially the karbatal guy

What is this crap? Anybody unhappy here can go join that Getcomatose forum.

34 minutes ago, peter said:

All of this ... Madonna is always molding the sound and visuals of a performance to suit her purposes and artistic vision. Like a Prayer incorporated a Latin chant — and this wasn’t just slapping the MDNA (Virgin Mary) opening on the beginning and performing the LAP MDNAT arrangement. This was a brand new arrangement (“Vita mysterium...”) ... and the piano was very present during the snippet, likely because the piano was so prevalent in the presentation of “Hallelujah.” We know nothing about the studio version of “Beautiful Game,” really. Just that melody and the lyrics. The production may (and likely will) sound different.

The “... I might get burned...” lyric is probably the touchpoint reference and reason “Beautiful Game” was included in the medley ... Joan of Arc reference again (being burned at the stake).

I agree 🙂

1 hour ago, idro said:

I hope not

I want an album in a few hours , 3years  since last album is enought

Oh I don't mean the album should be prolonged. I'm just thinking, she could have had intentions for this to be included in the new season as well?  Like mentioned, it would be great exposure. I guess; it's wishful thinking on my part.

2 hours ago, XXBrendonXX said:

I don't think so...

26 minutes ago, Hector said:

What is this crap? Anybody unhappy here can go join that Getcomatose forum.

This person always names me :lol: which I find a bit weird because normally I don't get any attention? 

54 minutes ago, peter said:

Beautiful post. 

1 hour ago, karbatal said:

This person always names me :lol: which I find a bit weird because normally I don't get any attention? 

Yes but how many language can you speak ?? :lmao::lmao:

4 hours ago, XXBrendonXX said:

I hope not. People would hate her for it, call her a desperate leech. They even hated Ed Stinkan though he is largely popular these days. Imagine what a backlash this would create for M. 

6 hours ago, ULIZOS said:

I love that song!!!

It's a bop isn't it.

1 hour ago, impr3ssive_instant said:

Has anybody else had the snippet of Beautiful Game from the Met Gala stuck in their heads for days or is it just me? :chuckle:

I was asking myself the same thing today. You are not alone!! haha

1 hour ago, impr3ssive_instant said:

Has anybody else had the snippet of Beautiful Game from the Met Gala stuck in their heads for days or is it just me? :chuckle:

Ever since that first Sunday of May and I haven't been replaying the videos non stop,her delivery and lyrics just stuck with me 

2 hours ago, impr3ssive_instant said:

Not the music itself but I keep saying ‚I’m not concerned’ every now and then. It’s already in my Madonna canon. 

1 hour ago, V.K said:

Ever since that first Sunday of May and I haven't been replaying the videos non stop,her delivery and lyrics just stuck with me 

Same. Loved her performance at the Met Ball so much. Madonna is the greatest and most consistent popular singer of all time. Her passion and love for music and performance was so evident.  I can't wait for the release of the single and then the album.  

7 hours ago, Mat.Guy said:

That would be great! But could also be just a section of the new tour, like the Gypsy and Basque sections.

Prepare yourself for a Fado version of Secret! (I would die for that, actually :wow:  )

Yes a tour section would be nice too! And now that you mentioned Secret in Fado style, I can't stop thinking how cool that would sound :dramatic: